Evolution City
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Totally not a Squirrel Girl
Nikolai Rumancek I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 08, 2019 9:22 am by Emerl

» Elemental Convergence: A Magical Meeting
Nikolai Rumancek I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 07, 2019 9:55 pm by Tsukami

» Personal Spear Phishing! (For Ping)
Nikolai Rumancek I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 28, 2019 7:43 pm by Ping

» Parkland Wonders
Nikolai Rumancek I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 02, 2019 9:55 am by Ember Vixenne

» Close Encounters of the Inkvisible Kind (Private with Vex)
Nikolai Rumancek I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 02, 2019 9:24 am by Inkling

» Abels SAFE exam
Nikolai Rumancek I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 18, 2019 2:18 pm by Abel/Cain

» Foggy Nights
Nikolai Rumancek I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 16, 2019 7:09 pm by V.Carnage

» Live News No More
Nikolai Rumancek I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 23, 2019 12:25 am by Beldyr

» Angelica Petrescu
Nikolai Rumancek I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 22, 2019 11:51 pm by V.Carnage

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Top posting users this week
No user

Top posting users this month
No user

Nikolai Rumancek

2 posters

Go down

Nikolai Rumancek Empty Nikolai Rumancek

Post by Nekobake Fri Jul 29, 2016 8:33 pm

FILE #01: NIKOLAI RUMANCEK

Nikolai Rumancek DmTsAvsGENERAL INFO

Nikolai Rumancek
NAME
N/A
ALIAS
26 [twenty-six]
SEXUALITY
Half-American, Half-Russian
NATIONALITY
Janitor at Alabaster High School
CURRENT OCCUPATION
190 cm [6.2 ft]
HEIGHT
78 kg [172 lbs]
WEIGHT

BEHAVIORAL INFO

Neutral // Neutral // Neutral
ALIGNMENT
Cutting off ties // Good deals // Energy Drinks
DISLIKES

PERSONALITY
Being a true neutral, Nikolai doesn't have much of a personality. He's quiet when he can be, and keep everything to himself. He rarely ever reacts to anything excessively, and usually just ignores qualities that aren't to his tastes. He won't lass out at anything (except perhaps on subject regarding his sexuality), and won't rejoice at anything either. He has forged himself to be as adaptable as possible, since it helps his occupation.

He's not actually heartless. On the contrary, he's a pretty passionate individual (in his mind). Fragments of his actual thoughts might make themselves visible when he's around people he truly trusts, but even then, he restrains himself as much as he can.

BACKGROUND

Born and raised (for the most part) in Russia. His father was the head of a Russian mafia group, his mother was a whore who died after she gave birth to him. He was taken in by his father, being the first son the man ever had, and was coached in the ways of the brotherhood, destined to one day take his father's place. From learning how to handle guns, to studying different languages, Nikolai had it all. He was home-schooled, and was only allowed to speak and interact with the people inside the mansion for the first years of his life.

At the age of 11, he witnessed his first execution. It was a shock, but no bigger than the shock he got when he heard his father was getting married and was expecting a second child. He had little contact with the man in the first place, but now it seemed like he was being ignored completely. Illegitimate sons were not needed, his new stepmother made sure Nikoalai understood that. She also made sure that her husband knew which son to favor most when the time came.

A leftover, Nikolai was degraded to a mere foot soldier, and eventually left the group altogether. No one cared enough to chase after him, and he ended up leaving Russia and moving to the US. There he worked several types of jobs, from being a bodyguard, to spying, until he was approached by a shady individual, offering a shady amount of money for a job as a janitor at a local Highschool. He was told to monitor students with powers, as well as the teachers who lectured them on said powers. Not caring much about the whole Hero/Villain deal, he accepted the job without second thought.

SUPERHUMAN INFO

No
POWER HOLDER
N/A
BASIC POWER
Nekobake
Nekobake

Back to top Go down

Nikolai Rumancek Empty Re: Nikolai Rumancek

Post by Admin Sat Jul 30, 2016 8:42 pm

Alright. Everything seems to be in order. This character is...

APPROVED

Admin
Admin

https://evolutioncity.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum