Evolution City
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Totally not a Squirrel Girl
Grading Request: Scouting For Talent I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 08, 2019 9:22 am by Emerl

» Elemental Convergence: A Magical Meeting
Grading Request: Scouting For Talent I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 07, 2019 9:55 pm by Tsukami

» Personal Spear Phishing! (For Ping)
Grading Request: Scouting For Talent I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 28, 2019 7:43 pm by Ping

» Parkland Wonders
Grading Request: Scouting For Talent I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 02, 2019 9:55 am by Ember Vixenne

» Close Encounters of the Inkvisible Kind (Private with Vex)
Grading Request: Scouting For Talent I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 02, 2019 9:24 am by Inkling

» Abels SAFE exam
Grading Request: Scouting For Talent I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 18, 2019 2:18 pm by Abel/Cain

» Foggy Nights
Grading Request: Scouting For Talent I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 16, 2019 7:09 pm by V.Carnage

» Live News No More
Grading Request: Scouting For Talent I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 23, 2019 12:25 am by Beldyr

» Angelica Petrescu
Grading Request: Scouting For Talent I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 22, 2019 11:51 pm by V.Carnage

March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Top posting users this week
No user

Top posting users this month
No user

Grading Request: Scouting For Talent

3 posters

Go down

Grading Request: Scouting For Talent Empty Grading Request: Scouting For Talent

Post by Arachna Wed Jul 20, 2016 4:39 pm

Thread to be Graded: Scouting For Talent

Participants to be Graded:
Arachna
Arachna

Back to top Go down

Grading Request: Scouting For Talent Empty Re: Grading Request: Scouting For Talent

Post by Admin Wed Jul 20, 2016 7:30 pm

I've gone over the thread and graded it thusly. Congratulations on this nice thread with which to earn your first point each.

Natalya: Point!
Neal: Point!

You may spend your points in this thread. Make a post registering your selected upgrade, be sure to write specifics and amounts if applicable.

When it is approved, you may record your Upgrade in the Power Tracker of your Plotter.

Admin
Admin

https://evolutioncity.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Grading Request: Scouting For Talent Empty Re: Grading Request: Scouting For Talent

Post by Charon Wed Jul 20, 2016 7:36 pm

Neal Crane point spend: Fear Reading. By focusing on an individual with his eye, Charon is able to figure out what that person fears the most. Whether it's an idea of something physical Charon is able to learn what it is. As they say, knowledge is power.
Charon
Charon

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Wed Jul 20, 2016 7:53 pm

Approved. Do specify when you edit it over that "If the target is aware of this ability they can obscure the fear from him."

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Arachna Wed Jul 20, 2016 7:59 pm

Arachna's New Themed Power: Arachna is now capable of creating basic spider's silk from nearly invisible spinnerets located just above her tailbone. This silk has all the same properties as a regular spider's silk. It currently lacks the tensile strength to hold Arachna's weight or actually hold anyone captive unless applied in large amounts. A large web would be troublesome for anyone of average strength without an adequate cutting weapon, but just tossing a few strands at someone is little more than a minor nuisance and not worth the trouble.
Arachna
Arachna

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Wed Jul 20, 2016 8:24 pm

Approved. You may add it to your Power Tracker.

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down