Evolution City
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Totally not a Squirrel Girl
New Super On the Loose I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 08, 2019 9:22 am by Emerl

» Elemental Convergence: A Magical Meeting
New Super On the Loose I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 07, 2019 9:55 pm by Tsukami

» Personal Spear Phishing! (For Ping)
New Super On the Loose I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 28, 2019 7:43 pm by Ping

» Parkland Wonders
New Super On the Loose I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 02, 2019 9:55 am by Ember Vixenne

» Close Encounters of the Inkvisible Kind (Private with Vex)
New Super On the Loose I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 02, 2019 9:24 am by Inkling

» Abels SAFE exam
New Super On the Loose I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 18, 2019 2:18 pm by Abel/Cain

» Foggy Nights
New Super On the Loose I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 16, 2019 7:09 pm by V.Carnage

» Live News No More
New Super On the Loose I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 23, 2019 12:25 am by Beldyr

» Angelica Petrescu
New Super On the Loose I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 22, 2019 11:51 pm by V.Carnage

March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Top posting users this week
No user

Top posting users this month
No user

New Super On the Loose

2 posters

Go down

New Super On the Loose Empty New Super On the Loose

Post by Emerl Sun May 12, 2019 3:30 am

"Ouch, Ouch, Ouch... why does it hurt!"
A small girl ran through the forest with burning feet. Her school uniform was ruffled by the leaves and twigs which poked curiously at the girl. They knew who she was as the girl would visit the forest time and time again. However, something about her was different. Her body was changing and it had nothing to do with that time of the month.

Emerl leaned against a tree, trying to catch her breath. It felt like bugs were crawling around her toes and biting ever inch of skin. It felt like she was walking on a hot grill. It felt like her socks had tiny sharp rocks digging into her flesh. She looked back at the center of the forest. She was so close to her secret spot. She looked down at her shoes. The rocks and earth made their mark, scuffing what little shine she had left. There was no point ruining her good shoes but she was also worried about what she would find underneath. The girl gritted her teeth and pressed forward. Once she was alone at the lake, then she would look. That was the deal.

Reaching the opening, the girl tripped and fell into the dirt. Brown painted itself all over her white blouse and black vest with white stripes. Leaves entwined themselves into her hair. Scratches and rips dotted her sleeves. She did not care about any of it. All that was on her mind was this burning rejecting of her feet. Without even reaching her log a few feet from the lake, the girl ripped off her shoes. It did not help. The sensation continue to ravaged her. So she peeled away her socks and overpowered with a sense of relief. It stopped.

Her feet were clear of any bruises, bumps, or insects. She looked into her sock and saw nothing. She turned them inside out and saw nothing. She even smelled them, nothing aside from sweat and powder. So she pulled them back over her feet and immediately the burning returned.
"Why..."
Her breathing escalated. Her green eyes trembled as her mind made fabricated stories. She wanted, no, needed anything to explain this. Maybe it was an allergy, a tiny virus, invisible nanobots that feast on sweat glands, anything other than that. If it was that, and anybody found out. She balled up, hugging her knees. She did not want that. She did not deserve that. Why couldn't she be born without that dreaded curse. What did humanity need that. She would follow any rule just to not have it. She stared at her feet unsure what to do. She could go to the doctor, but what happens when they discover it was that. They would tell everyone. She would be forced to attend those classes. Her life would be over.

"No... i just need to cool off. Maybe after a swim, I will wake up and this all would be a dream."
Emerl
Emerl

Back to top Go down

New Super On the Loose Empty Re: New Super On the Loose

Post by Abel/Cain Sun May 12, 2019 4:41 am

Abel liked going to the lake it was calm, relaxing, he could fish in peace and people would rarely try to harm him. he was well aware of how he looked like an easy target he had bad posture, he had nonexistent fashion sense, and he was god awful at talking to people. It was one of the reasons he loved simply going out fishing no one to bring Cain out, He was relaxing at his usual fishing spot when he notices a girl who seemed very upset at something. Abel reeled in his fishing rod and walked over to her. “Um excuse me are y-you okay.”

Abel/Cain

Back to top Go down

Post by Emerl Sun May 12, 2019 11:58 am

Emerl removed her vest and started unbuttoning her blouse. She hastily looked before dropping the blouse on the floor, revealing her black shorts and black sports bra. The girl did not view herself as pretty, at least she rarely put effort into her looks. Snobby girls annoyed her and it would be a hassle having guys just randomly showed up to ask her out. Nobody knew who she was and they did not need to. She was not ready.

Emerl then slid her backpack to her log and stuffed her battered clothes inside. They were ruined anyway so, there was no point folding them. That's what she told herself. Then she pulled out a towel. She would probably walk home with just the towel after night fell, unless someone called her. Now the only problem was homework and well, swimming. She was going to swim to wash off her hysteria.  Then she could focus on the stupid homework. The idea was stupid. You went to school to learn, not get papers to work at home. Completely stupid.

After she finished complaining to herself, she opened her eyes and saw something. Some nervous looking boy who was short for boy standards. Sure he was talker than her but that would not stop her from calling him short. Also, why was he walking up to her now! Was he stalking her? He asked if she was okay. Was her yelling that loud or maybe he's been watching this whole time.

After further investigation, he seemed to have been geared for an outdoor activity himself, fishing perhaps? If she was yelling loud enough for him to hear her, than that explained why he was checking up on her. She was ruining his peace and quiet so he now was ruining her solitude. It was a fair trade she supposed. It was not like this spot belonged to just her. Anyone could really find it if they searched hard enough.

She folded her arms while looking away. She was not going to apologize for being loud. Her feet were burning, its not her fault. Also she knew she could not tell him that. So she came up with another idea.
"Mom told me not to talk to short strangers; but if you let me fish with you, I might be more open. It's not like I can go swimming with your hook in the water..."
Emerl
Emerl

Back to top Go down

Post by Abel/Cain Sun May 12, 2019 1:25 pm

Abel let out a small chuckle when the girl made the short stranger comment he loosened up a bit he took a sat down near the water after offering the girl his fishing rod.  “So are tall strangers okay than?” Abel cleaned his glasses and looked at the girl. “Oh uh sorry I forgot to introduce myself, my names Abel.”
"Wait a minute you are looking at an attractive half-naked young lady and that is what you are thinking of fishing!" Abel pushes Cain back just enough so that he no longer bothers him, he learned many ways to get Cain to stop bothering him another was just to think up images of naked Freddy Kruger. Abel turns to the water lets out a deep sigh and asks a serious question.  "S-So why are you naked and upset."
Abel looked around only now noticing the solitude.  "Also are you here with friends or.."

Abel/Cain

Back to top Go down

Post by Emerl Sun May 12, 2019 2:17 pm

The boy had a sense of humor. She turned to him to return a brief smile but quickly forced her stoic frown. Not being pushover was a plus but the boy was far from being accepted. Another thing that surprised her was how easily he just loosened up. It was obvious he was a shy guy but now she had second thoughts. He could actually be more dangerous than his height presumed. Then gain she could be just over thinking.

She moved to the lakes edge and dipped her feet into the cool water. Another wave of relief zipped through her legs. She could not help but smile as she wiggled her toes in the water. It was all a dream. It had to be. That pain was not real, for it to suddenly appear in the middle of class. This moment right here was proof. She turned her eye back to the boy, wary of his next action.
"Well, they're harder to make fun of."

She grabbed the pole holding it tight against her chest. Then she snickered at his poor etiquette. It was about time he decided to introduce himself. It was almost sad that she could not keep the stranger joke running.
"Emerl," she responded unwillingly.
Even if she did not want to share her name, it was only fair. He did give his first along with his fishing rod. She turned back to him only to see him sort of zoned out. Her eyes narrowed as she replaced the stranger tab with creep. Then she turned to the water. She did not need anymore reason to doubt the man. Not if she wanted to relax peacefully in her spot.

Emerl started inspecting the rod when the boy started up a new more weird conversation. She smirked, cycling though the numerous responses she could give. There were so many snarky responses she could give. However, the boy's next question sort of took the fun out of all of them. It was a dumb question. Obviously they were the only two here. There was no signs of life anywhere else. So he was either making a joke or just ignorant. As much as she wanted to draw him out to be a jerk, the boy's spine was probably made out of jello. No, jello was too sturdy for him.
"I am not naked," she stared with a red face, "I am also not upset. Though maybe I should with a random boy creeping around."
She turned her head away from him while huffing. She did not really mean to sound so aggressive. She just did not need people walking around saying she was naked at some lake with another boy. Rumors spread fast and bring unwanted attention.

"I am here alone. If you have a problem with that or my conservative sense of dress, than speak up." Then she shoved the rod back in his direction, "You did not put the bait on the hook by the way."
Emerl
Emerl

Back to top Go down

Post by Abel/Cain Sun May 12, 2019 2:41 pm

Abel decided to drop the subject of the girl being upset it was clear he was not going to get any clear answer. Abel started to bait the hook as she handed it to him. “Sorry, it’s Just I usually come here because there are very few people around people tend to think I’m an easy target so it’s nice to get some time for u-me.” Abel caught himself before he said us, he finished baiting the hook and handed it back to the girl he took a sandwich in a plastic bag from his satchel and took a bite out of one half he did not really get many opportunities to eat today. “Come on man I know you are stiff as a board tag me in I promise I will be on my worse behavior.” Abel shook his head while putting his hand on his forehead, he knew more than anything else never to let Cain try to hit on anyone. There were too many instances of Abel waking up in some strangers bed. Abel offered the other cut half of his sandwich to the girl he never liked eating in front of someone it made him feel rude.

Abel/Cain

Back to top Go down

Post by Emerl Sun May 12, 2019 3:22 pm

The boy was very cooperative for a possible creep. She guessed that was a good thing for now, but if they were in public, then she would be ready to demand he harden his spine a little. The little story after the apologize was just enough to tip him into the annoying category. See she did not care about his problems. She did not know him and honestly did not care about him. Still, she could not help but give him some advice.
"That is probably because you let an exposed girl push you around. Harden your spine and people won't target you," then she made a fist, "If they still target you, kick them in the ovaries."
She pulled the rod away and inspected the bait. Her eyes shifted to him as he misspoke. What did he want to say? Was he about to be up his creep level? She scooted a few inches away, deciding not to make him do anything else for her until she could read him more. The boy was also taking out a sandwich so it seemed like a good time to focus on his rod. It was light and cheap but she was use to making her own out of sticks so she could not complain. He also knew how to put on the bait which was a plus. Maybe if he stopped being creepy, she would not mind going out on the water.

When the boy offered her a sandwich, she smiled. It probably was going to suck. Most food did when compared to what she ate at home. Still she took it.
"If it is poison or I get sick, then I will drop you into the middle of the lake."
Taking a bite, she was surprised that there was no meat. She could taste egg, cheap mayonnaise, and maybe mustard. She could honestly say, she never had something like it. So she could not judge it. A victory for the boy.
"Interesting choice of food."
she placed the rest of the mean on her towel and then inspected the rod. It had been so long since she used a real rod, she forgot how it worked. She knew she could fiddle with it and eventually make it work, but with jello spine over here being a shy wimp, she figure she could just make him help her. A chuckle escaped her after she cleared her throat.
"How do I work your rod. You never gave me any instructions. You're a terrible host for not thinking ahead."

Last edited by Emerl on Sun May 12, 2019 4:57 pm; edited 1 time in total
Emerl
Emerl

Back to top Go down

Post by Abel/Cain Sun May 12, 2019 3:51 pm

Able smiled at the girl's advice up until the part were she suggested violence. “You misunderstand I don’t want people to stop attacking me because I will be getting hurt.” Able decided he was acting weird and sat straighter and brushed his hair out of his face exposing his actually attractive features. Able chuckled a little at the girls comment on his sandwich being poisoned that was something Cain would do but luckily he is the one that does the cooking, cleaning, most of the school work he did most things really. Able noticed that the girl moved away from him and thought maybe she was put off by his personality. “Sorry for acting all weird and talking about myself so tell me about yourself,” Able said as he showed the girl how to use the rod. Cain was snickering like a child. “She wants to examine your rod.”

Abel/Cain

Back to top Go down

Post by Emerl Sun May 12, 2019 5:38 pm

Emerl froze, unsure if she heard to boy correctly. Apparently he wanted people to target him because he wanted to be hurt? Was he one of those S&M people? She did not care about people's personal hobbies as long as they stayed personal. She barely trusted this boy cause of his weirdness and now he dropped a bomb like this. She scooted a few more inches away from him.

Turning back to him, the boy decided to sit up straight and brush his hair like he was a model or something. Sure he had clear skin, but looks would not save him from his self inflicted damage. Now she could not just ignore the boy's behavior. She sharply looked at everything he did. She did not smile when he laughed about her poison statement. She did not even acknowledge the gesture of him explaining what each button did on the pole. She was now in self defense ready to flee or fight. Then things got worst.

The boy apologize for acting weird which was funny cause she thought he was trying to show off his confidence. Turns out his straight spine was still all jello. She wondered if he knew apologizing for being weird did not change the fact that he was weird. Maybe he was... no. He was definitely socially awkward. A small pebble of guilt rolled into her belly as more thoughts of leaving filled her head. She knew she was no better at being social so she should not judge a person for that, but this was just terrible.

She gave an uneasy laugh while setting the rod down between them. Next she set the towel with the unfinished sandwich beside it and pulled her feet out of the water. She walked to her bag and put her blouse back on. Sure it was dirty but she needed to be ready to bolt if this guy proved to be anymore weird.
"Sorry, I was getting cold," she lied.

She dipped her feet back into the water, careful to keep the bottom on her skirt dry. Then she cleared her throat.
"So you want to know about me... heh. I am pretty boring. I ahh, well. I am in 9th grade and I like to sit alone in the forest and kick my feet in the water. That is me... heh heh."
Emerl was very nervous and no amount of practice prepared her for an event like this. She really hoped the boy would calm down and go back to being shy and normal. She really did not want to leave her spot and looked for a new one. It took forever to find this one.
Emerl
Emerl

Back to top Go down

Post by Abel/Cain Sun May 12, 2019 6:14 pm

Abel noticed that the girl was nervous and he was not making a good first impression.  “At this point I want to take control only because of how bad you're screwing up.” Abel really wished he did not agree with Cain but he still refuses to give Cain control.  “I can see your nervous I apologize I don’t talk to many people, but I promise there is nothing to be nervous about.”  Abel slowly realized he does not get enough practice talking to people, he wanted to make sure she was okay because she seemed upset but it seemed he was not helping.  “Look I g-get it I’m kinda weird, I d-don’t talk to a lot of people I saw you were upset and I wanted to make sure you were okay. You can leave if you are feeling uncomfortable.” Able instantly heard the protests of Cain who's mind only focused on the ‘finer things in life.’

Abel/Cain

Back to top Go down

Post by Emerl Sun May 12, 2019 6:42 pm

Jello spine had some nerve to flipping and flopping between being weird, creepy, and shy. She did not understand him. She was not sure if he was dangerous or just different. He kept apologizing even though it just didn't make sense. She just wanted him to act normal and fish with her. She wanted the atmosphere to be relaxed and easy going. She wanted to feel safe about coming back to her spot. If he was going to be making excuses ruining her spot, than he could do so at the bottom of the lake.
"Abel... your right. There is no need to be nervous around jello spine people."

The girl stood up out of the water with a wide grin.
"This is my spot. This is were I go to relax and have fun. So I forgive you if you do one thing for me."
The girl walked up behind him and raised her foot.
"Make up your mind and stop confusing me. I hate being confused, especially around jello people!"
She tried to shoved her foot onto the boy's back and push him into the water.

Should she be successful. She would burst out laughing. It felt so good to just push away her problems. She could not believe she was about to just run away. He even said he like getting hurt. Was it creepy sure, but there was no reason both of them could not benefit from it. Then she remembered something. Something that was more important than all of this.
"Oh and I'M NOT NERVOUS. You will never make me nervous Jello Boy," she shouted, "Remember this, Anyone can come to my spot. But they have to have balls."

She walked over to the sandwich and took another bite. This was hers now and it did not taste half bad. With that all out of the way she returned to her log she was curious to see what the boy was going to do. She did not feel sorry at all. He deserved it for being weird and flip flopping around. Plus this would teach him to stand up for himself.
Emerl
Emerl

Back to top Go down

Post by Abel/Cain Sun May 12, 2019 7:19 pm

Abel was confused why she was calling him a jello spine person up until the point where kicked him into the water. “Finally my turn.” As soon as Abel hit with the water he felt the world go dark he closed his eyes and went unconscious.

Cain opened his now glowing yellow eyes a wide grin spreading across his face though not unnaturally like it did when there was a threat. Cain burst out of the water he slicked his hair back, took Abels glasses and put them in a case he had on a stump. Cain had noticeable differences besides his glowing eyes he was physically more confident and the lack of glasses made his handsome features stand out, even more, Cain unlike Able had great posture and had a confident grin on his face while he looked similar to Able it was obvious he was changed. “Well, my dear you are certainly a feisty one” Cain walked up he walked to a bag Able brought with him while it is unusual there were times Able fell into the water or was pushed, so they decided to bring backup clothes. Cain grabbed the bag and looked inside, he made Able to bring some of Cain’s clothes just in case. Cain always had a better sense of fashion and the clothes in the bag were a testament to this a leather jacket, jeans, boots, band shirt the works. Cain looked over to the girl she was interesting enough, he liked them tough so her behavior was fine with him. “Do you want to turn around I don’t mind an audience but I feel like you might be a bit too modest to handle me.”

Abel/Cain

Back to top Go down

Post by Emerl Sun May 12, 2019 8:57 pm

Emerl watched as the boy plopped out of the water like a fishman. He stood up tall and his eyes seemed to be a different color. The girl stood up and rubbed her eyes, unsure if she was dreaming. Did he have a power? Wait, was he a super this whole time. A long whistle signaled her amazement at this miss sight.

The boy removed his glasses and then moved to his bag. Pulling out some clothes. Did he plan this out? Was this all a trick. A smirk grew on the girl's face, as she realized she new nothing about this man. In one fell swoop he managed to go from creepy weird to outright confident.
"Feisty, Why thank you. Glad to see your dip harden your spine."
Emerl covered her mouth to hid her giggle while watching this new boy closely. That was until he made another comment.

Now Emerl was not a pervert. She had no interest in the mans junk and would prefer he go somewhere private and change. But he was putting her in a spot by just changing in the opening. First, he was testing her resolve. She was not afraid of a man. Second, she him setting an exception for her. Just because she was a girl from a proper wealthy family didn't mean she was super preppy and modest. Finally he was disrespecting her by just changing in front of her. For this she couldn't smile anymore.

"No, I don't want to turn around," she refuted.
Walking over to the boy, she raised her hands and put them on his chest.
"How about you just change somewhere else like behind a tree." Her hands became covered in red chitin.
So when she pushed him, he tumbled back into the water. Something was not right.

Emerl looked at her hands and saw the red armor like substance.
"No, no, no, no, no."
She quickly turned around looking for a place to hide her hands. Seeing the towel, she grabbed it and wrapped it around her hiding all signs of the power. Her worst nightmare was realized. Sweat rolled down her face as she worried about what was going to happen next. If anyone saw her, she would have to say goodbye to her future. She fell to her knees in front of the log. Tears rolled down her face. Then she remembered the worst part. What if Abel saw?
Emerl
Emerl

Back to top Go down

Post by Abel/Cain Sun May 12, 2019 11:57 pm

Cain watched as the girl walks up and puts a hand on his chest, Cain was happy that he was in charge he rarely got control outside of having to hurt somebody, now don’t get him wrong he loves hurting people but it was nice to have a moment to relax. Cains line of thought was interrupted as he got sent back into the lake dropping the bag with his clothes before he hit the water. Cain went completely underwater and he noted that she seemed stronger than when she pushed Abel. Cain resurfaced and got back out of the water, he was surprised when the young girl pushed him into the water so he did not get a good breath before getting submerged. With that said Cain savored air a little more when he got out of the water, Cain saw that the girl was crying and hiding her hands. “Hey were you so worried for my well being that you were distraught with grief.” Cain sat next to the girl and looked at the towel. “Hey, are you alright why are you hiding your hands.”

Abel/Cain

Back to top Go down

Post by Emerl Mon May 13, 2019 12:25 am

The boy's words felt like cold hands grasping onto her heart, a reminder of everything she could potentially lose should word get out. She jumped back, kicking herself away from the boy.
"Stay away," she shouted.
More dirt painted her back as she squirmed through the dirt. Then she turned around trying to pick herself up. "He knew," was all that was running through her mind. She lost control of her own life to the strange boy who couldn't stick to a personality even if it was melded to his face. Her world was going dark as she envision the chains of fame and exceptions pulling her into the prison of societies vision. All of this was because he knew. Because he knew right?

She wiped her face on her towel and buckled to her feet. Then she turned away from the man. He was jello so she could not let him control her. A strong person like her being controlled by jello was unacceptable. She took a deep breath.
"What did you see, Abel. Don't lie to me."
While her nightmare was real, it was not too late to wake up. She could seize her future as long as she knew what she was fighting.
"Just be honest please."
Emerl
Emerl

Back to top Go down

Post by Abel/Cain Mon May 13, 2019 1:03 am

Cain saw the girl kick away from him at this point he could piece together that She had powers and did not want that to be known, Cain did not know why she would not want that to be public information but that was none of his business. Cain got off the ground and dusted himself off he saw that the girl was distressed at the idea of him knowing about his powers. When the girl asked him whether or not he saw something he decided to have a little fun. “If we want to get technical I did not see anything, and if it still bothers you we never met each other Abel Genesis just had a regular uneventful fishing trip as far as anyone is concerned.” Cain grabbed the bag with his clothes walked behind a tree to get changed and before he started to undress poked his head out and said. “By the way, Abel isn’t in right now, I’m Cain.”

Abel/Cain

Back to top Go down

Post by Emerl Mon May 13, 2019 1:55 am

Emerl gritted her teeth as the boy spoke. It was clear he knew something, but he decided to play dumb. It was a crafty maneuver, one she never expected the jello boy to come up with. So what was she to do. If she made him tell the truth, the outcome would be the same. Her life was possibly ruined either way. So her only bet was to "trust" him. As much as she hate to admit it, he won this round.
"I guess you're right. Abel just had an uneventful fishing trip and if Abel ever said anything else, Abel would be able to make friends with the fishes."

The boy grabbed his bag at the same time as Emerl, though she waited for him to turn around before grabbing hers. Much to her surprise, the red armor was gone. She pulled out her other hand and saw it was normal. At least something was going right. With all her stuff zipped away, she took one last look at the lake. It would be too much of a pain to never return. Plus if she ever saw Abel again, she could make sure he kept his promise.

Suddenly, Abel's head popped from out of the tree. Apparently his name changed to Cain. Every gear in and out of the girl's head started spinning. How the hell was he a different person. Did he have a power? Was he crazy? It would explain the personality flip. Then again, she was tired of all of this. With a quick slap of her cheeks she returned to her final goal, flee the scene and prepare for the battle tomorrow. After a combinations of crunching leaves and broken twigs, the girl was gone, leaving Abel, or Cain as he was now called, at the lake alone.
Emerl
Emerl

Back to top Go down

Post by Abel/Cain Mon May 13, 2019 7:46 pm

Cain Finished pulling his pants up when the girl made a threat towards him if he wasn't tossed ten feet into a lake he would find it cute. As Cain put a shirt with a Motorhead logo on it he heard the girl gather her things and walk away. Cain tied up his boots and slipped on his leather jacket, the jacket had various stitched on patches most of which were logos of different bands. Cain gathered his wet clothes and put them in the bag zipping it up. Walking over to his things he started thinking about Emerl why was she so nervous about people knowing about her powers. After musing about it for a minute Cain came to the conclusion that it wasn't his business, far be it from him to tell someone else's secret. Cain gathered all his things and went on his way the girl was interesting he hopes they meet again.

Abel/Cain

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down