Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Abel and Cain meet a magical girl
Grading Thread: Blind Luck and a Bird's eye view I_icon_minitimeToday at 5:58 pm by Tsukami

» Totally not a Squirrel Girl
Grading Thread: Blind Luck and a Bird's eye view I_icon_minitimeToday at 12:01 pm by Whirlwind

» Lilith Magnell... Mangle
Grading Thread: Blind Luck and a Bird's eye view I_icon_minitimeToday at 9:26 am by V.Carnage

» Sylvi Olivia Sunvald
Grading Thread: Blind Luck and a Bird's eye view I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 5:59 pm by V.Carnage

» Kari Tsukami
Grading Thread: Blind Luck and a Bird's eye view I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 5:45 pm by V.Carnage

» Ping, Future Mecha Warrior Gundam Girl
Grading Thread: Blind Luck and a Bird's eye view I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 4:42 pm by V.Carnage

» Ident Steele
Grading Thread: Blind Luck and a Bird's eye view I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 3:40 pm by Iden

» SAFE Finals (Field Tests)
Grading Thread: Blind Luck and a Bird's eye view I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 14, 2019 2:54 pm by Coale Valentine

» A Terrible Encounter
Grading Thread: Blind Luck and a Bird's eye view I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 04, 2019 9:49 pm by Emerl

June 2019
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Top posting users this week
V.Carnage
Grading Thread: Blind Luck and a Bird's eye view Vote_lcapGrading Thread: Blind Luck and a Bird's eye view Voting_barGrading Thread: Blind Luck and a Bird's eye view Vote_rcap 
Tsukami
Grading Thread: Blind Luck and a Bird's eye view Vote_lcapGrading Thread: Blind Luck and a Bird's eye view Voting_barGrading Thread: Blind Luck and a Bird's eye view Vote_rcap 
Abel/Cain
Iden
Lilith Magnell
Whirlwind
Ping

Check Out Our Discord!

Grading Thread: Blind Luck and a Bird's eye view

Go down

Grading Thread: Blind Luck and a Bird's eye view Empty Grading Thread: Blind Luck and a Bird's eye view

Post by Vex Fleetwood on Tue Apr 02, 2019 9:57 pm

Vex Fleetwood
Vex Fleetwood

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Grading Thread: Blind Luck and a Bird's eye view Empty Re: Grading Thread: Blind Luck and a Bird's eye view

Post by V.Carnage on Tue Apr 02, 2019 10:09 pm

Approved. Post your upgrades and await approval.
V.Carnage
V.Carnage

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Grading Thread: Blind Luck and a Bird's eye view Empty Re: Grading Thread: Blind Luck and a Bird's eye view

Post by Vex Fleetwood on Tue Apr 02, 2019 10:16 pm

Invisible Visibility: Vex is now capable of seeing while invisible.
Vex Fleetwood
Vex Fleetwood

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Megalodon on Tue Apr 02, 2019 11:02 pm

Archery Mastery: Months of practice have cultivated Archie’s skill with a bow to extraordinary levels, rivaling that of a mutation.  He has learned the ins and outs of all the archery techniques and can consistently hit a stationary target from 60 meters and a moving target from 30 meters. Additionally, he is able to see as clearly at 40 feet as normal people are at 2 feet, and can pick out movement from 2 kilometers away.
Megalodon
Megalodon

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by V.Carnage on Tue Apr 02, 2019 11:32 pm

Both approved. Add them to your plotters.
V.Carnage
V.Carnage

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down