Latest topics
» Personal Spear Phishing! (For Ping)
The Angel and the Siren I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 18, 2019 11:30 pm by Mercury

» Totally not a Squirrel Girl
The Angel and the Siren I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 15, 2019 11:32 am by Emerl

» Elemental Convergence: A Magical Meeting
The Angel and the Siren I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 07, 2019 9:25 pm by Tsukami

» Parkland Wonders
The Angel and the Siren I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 02, 2019 9:55 am by Ember Vixenne

» Close Encounters of the Inkvisible Kind (Private with Vex)
The Angel and the Siren I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 02, 2019 9:24 am by Inkling

» Abels SAFE exam
The Angel and the Siren I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 18, 2019 2:18 pm by Abel/Cain

» Foggy Nights
The Angel and the Siren I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 16, 2019 7:09 pm by V.Carnage

» Live News No More
The Angel and the Siren I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 23, 2019 12:25 am by Beldyr

» Angelica Petrescu
The Angel and the Siren I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 22, 2019 11:51 pm by V.Carnage

September 2019
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Top posting users this week
Ping
The Angel and the Siren Vote_lcapThe Angel and the Siren Voting_barThe Angel and the Siren Vote_rcap 
Mercury
The Angel and the Siren Vote_lcapThe Angel and the Siren Voting_barThe Angel and the Siren Vote_rcap 

Top posting users this month
Mercury
Inkling
Whirlwind
Ping
Ember Vixenne
Emerl
Tsukami

Check Out Our Discord!

The Angel and the Siren

Go down

The Angel and the Siren Empty The Angel and the Siren

Post by Beldyr on Sun Feb 24, 2019 4:17 pm

The sun was high in the sky and the beach was abuzz with people. There were four volleyball nets set up, and a stage sitting atop the sand. Food stalls dotted the edge of the sand, selling anything from hot dogs to ice cream. The majority of people there were in their swimwear, but some of the stall vendors and stage attendants wore normal attire. A thoroughly tanned man in sunglasses, shorts and a Hawaiian shirt strode up to the microphone at the front of the stage, tapping it a few times before speaking into it. "Welcome everyone, and thanks for coming out here to our extra special beach Volleyball Tournament!" There was some cheers in the crowd before he resumed. "Just a reminder that the competition is open to anyone! People who don't have a full team already can be assigned with other people who don't have full teams. All proceeds from admissions and food stalls will be going funding the first responders of Ruby City! Second and third place teams will receive vouchers for Frosted Mountain ice cream shop! And the winning team of the tournament will be awarded year long passes to the Hyacinth Island amusement park! The event as well as it's grand prize are sponsored by a name you all may be familiar with: the notoriously generous Crowley family! And on that note we have a veeery special guest with us today. Please give it up for the shining heiress, the beautiful, and the angelic Paulina Crowley!"

The crowd roared with applause as the blond beauty took the stage, waving happily at the adoring crowd. She wore a blue two piece swimsuit under a thin white jacket. She thanked the announcer as she took his place in front of the microphone. Taking it from the stand, she addressed that audience. "Thanks for coming everyone! I hope your all excited!" The crowd cheered and whistled. "That's what I like to hear! I wish everyone participating the best of luck, and most of all, I hope everyone has fun out there today!" One would swear she was shining brighter than the sun at that moment, and in fact she did have her halo of light surrounding her, drawing the gaze of everyone around not drawn by her voice. She happily waved at the cheering audience again before handing the microphone back to the announcer. He placed it back on the stand and continued. "Alright everyone! If you were hoping to participate in the tournament, now's your last chance! Sign up ends in 30 minutes at the tent next to the stage here! We will be starting the matches 30 minutes after that. For everyone else, please enjoy the food and tournament to your hearts content!" Pop music began playing through the speakers. The announcer walked off the stage towards the tent. Some people ran over to get in line to sign up while the rest continued to mingle on the sand.
Beldyr
Beldyr

View user profile

Back to top Go down

The Angel and the Siren Empty Re: The Angel and the Siren

Post by SirenSong on Sun Feb 24, 2019 7:53 pm

Marin had always found the beach to be a bit of a troublesome place. While his true gender was still not obvious too most, given he stayed careful about what he did and what he wore it was still a bit nerve wracking to try to hide. Still his body wasn’t overtly masculine fortunately, and in fact he’d worn plenty of stage costumes that had shown a fair bit of skin. Marina’s current beachwear was more than acceptable enough for the event, but also not anything revealing, showing off her midriff somewhat while not really being exposed. After all the last thing the idol needed was some kind of scandal, and it helped that publicly she was known to be a bit more modest than other pop idols tended to be.

She herself wasn’t participating, though her agent had tried to convince him to, claiming itd be good press before being reminded of Marin’s issue with his power. Participating simply was too much a risk for scandal for his manager to be comfortable. Though showing up in support of the event was more than enough. He’d managed to even get a VIP pass that would allow him access to the more restricted areas of the event. It cost a bit of money, but Marina was rather wealthy herself, and while the money would have been missed earlier in his career, it represented mere pocket change now. The idol found herself walking around mingling with others, her wandering had brought her behind the stage area somewhat, and she’d watched the announcement briefly before returning to trying to find where she was supposed to meet her manager. Her mind noting briefly that the music included a song of his or two.

SirenSong

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Beldyr on Sun Feb 24, 2019 11:14 pm

Paulina had very much enjoyed the adoration of the crowd. It helped that not only was she beautiful, but her father had decided to support this charity event which made her look even better by association. She would certainly make her presence known during the tournament itself. Maybe she would lead some cheers. Or even just sitting in the front row might be enough to show off. Her power could easily draw attention, so that wasn't an issue. She could probably try something in between matches too. Or maybe they'd let her announce the winners. If the people there started to form a fan club for her, that wouldn't be too bad. She haughtily strut around behind the stage area, contemplating how to get more people to admire her. She was pulled out of her reverie by the heat of the sun. There wasn't a cloud in the sky and it was certainly a day to be at the beach. She was almost sweating. At a time like this, it was nice to have something cold. She looked over towards the food stalls, trying to find something suitable.
Beldyr
Beldyr

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by SirenSong on Mon Feb 25, 2019 2:57 pm

Marina wasn’t really sure what she should do. It wasn’t like she really had anything planned at the event, aside from giving a few autographs with her manager. Who had found her, and apparently was setting up her seating in one of the more exclusive areas for the tournament, somewhere in the front row if he could land it. Marina was somewhat surprised he’d somehow failed to arrange things earlier, but paid it no real mind. She would have liked the attention, and while running into a few fans already gave her something of an ego boost, he was still a bit bored waiting on the events. The idol had moved away from the more restricted areas of the event for now deciding it probably wouldn’t be a good idea to let herself be caught or get into any kind of trouble.

Checking out the foodstands seemed like a good enough way to spend his time, and with the heat today he definitely wanted to find something refreshing. The shaved ice stand seemed like a good idea for Marina, especially because it had a nice assortment of flavors. One flavor seemed to stand out for her,she could feel plenty of eyes on him, and even hear whispering from people who obviously recognized her. Fortunately though they at least weren’t crowding around in a rush for autographs, and Marina loved the attention he was getting. After all it wasn’t like they would be saying anything negative right? He convinced himself they weren’t. Ignoring a nagging doubt in the back of his head, a small inkling of worry that he might do something wrong. there were multiple flavors setout on a chilled rack, and he reached for one that caught his eye, not really looking at anyone around as his thoughts were distracted wondering at what people were whispering.

SirenSong

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Beldyr on Tue Feb 26, 2019 4:02 pm

After a bit of searching she finally found something that seemed good.  It was a shaved ice stands.  Perfect for a hot day like this.  There were so many flavors to choose from it would probably be hard to decide.  Maybe she would just get a mix of all of them?  That may not be so good depending on what all they had.  Something simple would probably be a good choice.  People often get complicated with choices like this and forget the pleasures of simplicity.  She lightly ran over to the stand, seeing if there were any ready that caught her eye.  She picked one out that almost drew her in and perked up a smile, increasing her brightness ever so slightly.  She could hear whispering around her from the people standing by.  It was only natural.  Paulina Crowley herself was walking in their midst.  Of course they would have their eyes on her.  Of course they would be talking about her.  She was the most beautiful, so it would be strange if they weren't.  She reveled in the attention as she approached the stand, reaching out her hand to grab the one she wanted.  

Before she could grab the cup, her hand collided with another.  She froze, eyes wide.  She was going to panic, and was on the verge of screaming.  She managed to recoil her hand, holding it in the other, and regarded her offender.  ...  She wasn't panicking.  In fact, she felt rather, good?  Before her was a beautiful girl, almost as beautiful as herself.  She stared for a few moments, her eyes softening into curiosity.  She gazed at the hand of the individual and tentatively reached out to touch it.  She hesitated a moment before taking it.  The good feeling returned.  She grabbed the hand, and held it in both of hers, staring at it.  What was this?  The only times she wouldn't panic for when she was touched was for Mother and Goetia.  Yet somehow, this stranger was okay?  Not only that, she felt good about it.  She felt light in her chest, and a fluttering in her stomach.
Beldyr
Beldyr

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by SirenSong on Tue Feb 26, 2019 9:33 pm

Marina blinked when her hand suddenly made contact with someone else’s. The idol’s head turning as she realized the girl was there. Marina stiffened as his brain put together what had happened, hoping maybe the slight contact would make her power’s effect minimal at best. The girl herself was attractive, and it took a moment for Marin to place her as the girl who’d announced for the tournament. Still the green-haired feminine boy could only hope that the effect would be subdued. A hope that was dashed when the girl suddenly grabbed his hand again, with Marina still practically frozen in place. She stared when the girl took his hand in both of hers, feeling completely uncomfortable.

“Um…can I help you?” The idol asked, trying to be polite. This was a bit more extreme of a reaction to his power, as most didn’t feel compelled to actually touch her more after the initial contact. At least without prompting if more contact was needed. The girl’s expression hinted to the idol her power might have had a strong impact on this girl. Something that in her experience rarely went well especially in such a public setting. He made a slight effort to pull his hand back, not forcefully but he hardly wanted to continue to fuel the power with further contact. “You can have that one, I was thinking of trying a different flavor anyways.” Marina said, trying to pretend nothing was happening. Though the idol’s expression likely gave away that he knew something was going on.

Maybe the change of subject could distract her until the power’s effected wore off?

SirenSong

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Beldyr on Wed Feb 27, 2019 2:10 pm

This feeling, she wanted to have it.  She had to keep it.  She had always been afraid of physical contact.  The idea that she could feel this happy from even just touching another hand was amazing.  Why she felt like this with some stranger, she couldn't say, but she knew she didn't want it to stop.  Paulina looked up when the green haired beauty addressed her.  Despite the slight tugging, Paulina was not letting the girl loose.  "Hey, aren't you that one idol?  What was the name.  Marina Eldoris right?"  A scheming smile spread across her face and she tightened her grip.  Not to a point where it was painful, but just to make sure Marina didn't break free.  "I've decided."  Paulina pulled her hand up to her chest, probably tugging Marina a bit closer as well, and and stared into Marina's eyes.  "From now on, you're mine."  Even if she wasn't able to touch anyone else in the world, so long as she had this one she would be happy.  And nothing was going to prevent her from having it.

"Don't worry, we can share.  Of we can get two if you don't think it will be enough."  Paulina giggled.  Paulina released her right hand, but still held firmly with the other.  She placed some money on the counter and picked up the cup of shaved ice.  She waited for a moment for Marina to decide if she was going to share or not.  After she decided, Paulina pulled Marina along.  "C'mon, let's go find a place to sit.  Then it shouldn't be too long before the tournament starts!"
Beldyr
Beldyr

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by SirenSong on Wed Feb 27, 2019 11:10 pm

Marina frowned as her attempt to break the contact seemed to fail. And the girl evidently recognized him it seemed. Marina wasn’t, at all used to this. Most people were affected by his touch.\, but didn’t really identify that as the source of the feelings it inspired. Had her power been figured out. Marina felt a slight bit of panic before rationalizing that the issue would be resolved soon enough. Though the presence of multiple phones likely taking pictures was a bit less than reassuring to the boy. “wer yeah, Im Marina Eldoris…hiya….”

Then the girl suddenly decided that she owned Marina, causing the idol to blink as he found himself pulled closer to the girl, confused about what exactly his power was causing this time. Marna gave a confused look at the girl suddenly claiming her as her own. “Wait what is that supposed to mean?” Marin asked worried about the potential answer. This wasn’t something normal, even with his power Marin had never seen a reaction like this. And as such was left speechless for a few minutes when the girl…what was her name? Pauline Crowley…that sounded right responded. “Er uh…I think id rather have my own…” the idol said, only just collecting the treat she’d come here for being lead away.

Marina could only hope he,d be able to break the contact later, and the Crowley girl would come to her senses. “I guess…um…Paulina right?” Marina legitimately wasn’t sure…that was the name she was announced as right? He didn’t want to risk alienating a family as influential as the Crowleys, but at the same time wasn’t about to try to let the girl retain contact any longer than possible. Marina knew that the longer contact was maintained the longer the power’s effect would occur as a result.

SirenSong

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Beldyr on Thu Feb 28, 2019 11:21 pm

Paulina laughed.  "It means exactly what it sounds like. From now on you get to keep me company whenever I need you." She acknowledged that Marina wanted her own cup of shaved ice so she placed the money for another one on the counter while letting Marina take her pick.  Once she had one in hand, Paulina pulled her along, away from the stand.  "That's right.  Paulina Crowley decided you get to be one of her possessions.  I hope you're grateful."  She giggled as if nothing was out of the ordinary.  Paulina led her away to the behind the stage area.  She had a couple of the stagehands set up a small table and a pair of chairs under a parasol.  She motioned for Marina to take a seat, smiling happily and finally releasing her hand.  "You sit here and I'll be right back.  I just have to make a quick call."  She set her shaved ice on the table and gave a wink to her companion before scampering off.  "Don't start eating without me now!"  She called back, almost singsong in sound.
Beldyr
Beldyr

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by SirenSong on Thu Feb 28, 2019 11:29 pm

Well that wasn’t good. Marina decided, wondering how he’d ended up in this situation…he wasn’t exactly used to people getting quite this…pushy? Or perhaps possessive about him when affected by his power. The fact the girl seemed to be going out of her way almost to maintain contact it seemed, things were more than a little bit of a problem. The fact it was a Crowley only made things more difficult, as it wasn’t like Marin wanted to anger someone like that. “I-uh..thanks?” Marina tried, as he’d learned it was often best to not offend people under the effects of his powers. Especially with such an odd reaction to it like this.

Even if the girl seemed nice enough that maybe she’d get what was going on. Either way he was more than a bit thankful when the girl broke off contact to go make a call. The idol gave a sigh of relief once the girl was out of earshot. It looked like all he would need to do was wait this out, and maybe enjoy some shaved ice while his power hopefully ran it’s course.

SirenSong

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Beldyr on Fri Mar 01, 2019 12:36 am

Paulina grabbed her phone from her purse hidden away in the area where the staff kept their stuff.  Naturally she had an area all to herself.  She typed in a set of numbers and put the ringing phone up to her ear.  "Yes, this is Paulina Crowley.  I need you to set up a couple things for me.  Naturally, it will draw a lot of attention."  Paulina giggled as she continued laying the groundwork for what was to come.
Beldyr
Beldyr

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by SirenSong on Fri Mar 01, 2019 6:17 pm

Marina waited patiently, glad that Paulina seemed to be taking more than enough time for his power to hopefully wear off. Hopefully the girl would assume it was all just some brief thing, or find some other reason to brush it off.
Marin always worried people would thing she was using his power to take advantage of them, or jump to any number of other conclusions. But it at least looked like things were running their course Innocently enough.

A sudden buzzing of his phone notified him of a new message. He opened it to see a link to some celebrity gossip site. Causing some worry to surface at what he might see. He decided to ignore it for now, figuring it was just some new wild story about Marina.

SirenSong

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Beldyr on Fri Mar 01, 2019 11:26 pm

Paulina hung up the phone, a satisfied look on her face.  She placed her cellphone back in her bag and almost skipped out of the staff area.  She was going to stake her claim on Marina Eldoris, and no one was going to get in her way.  Paulina made her way back to the area behind the stage and spotted Marina simply looking at her phone.  She must have been so bored without Paulina there to accompany her.  It was good she was getting used to things so quickly.  Her smile brightened and she called over.  "Sorry for the wait!"  She hopped over to the chair across from Marina and pulled it up next to her before sitting down.  She pulled the spoon out of her cup of shaved ice and took a bite.  "Yum!"  She slipped her arm around Marina's and held it close.  "Here, you try some too! Say ahhh."  She scooped up some more of her sweet treat and held it in front of Marina expenctantly.
Beldyr
Beldyr

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by SirenSong on Sat Mar 02, 2019 7:58 pm

areMarina was only just beginning to piece together a possible explanation to the girl. At first Marina believed things had leveled off, right before Paulina actually spoke up, seemingly no different from how she’d been acting under Marina’s power. It was only when the rich girl then actually made contact Marina was hit with the full implication of that however. Had his power somehow strengthened? It seemed possible, but the fact was that it was overall a worrying notion. The idol sputtered, opening her mouth questioningly as if she were going to ask aloud. Though Paulina might have interpreted that more as following the heiress’ request just as easily.

It was entirely possible his power had become stronger, a fear he’d held for a long time to be quite honest. His power didn’t typically last long, and the idea it had become stronger was terrifying enough. “What are you…” The idol would say as soon as he got the chance. Stopping himself as he considered how to explain things. “Don’t you think…er I mean…are you sure about all this?” He asked, trying to prod if maybe he could figure out what was going on. He didn’t really wanna talk about his power if he didn’t have to…though it seemed likely he’d have to let the Crowley know that whatever feelings she felt was merely his own power.

“I mean….we kinda just met and all….”

SirenSong

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Beldyr on Sun Mar 03, 2019 2:28 pm

Paulina was about ready to shove the spoon in Marina's mouth when she seemed to speak up, questioning her.  "Am I sure?  Of course I am!  It's not like I'm sick or anything, so we can share."  She laughed at the notion, only for the real question to be quickly elaborated on.  "Oh, you mean that.  Well naturally!  It was something I decided, so there is no way I could be unsure!"  The spoon in her hand lowered slightly away from Marina's mouth.  "You see, normally, I can't touch anyone.  Whenever I feel their skin my stomach seems to crawl.  I panic and lash out.  It's really hard to calm down after that."  She paused for a moment, showing only the slightest indication of melancholy.  "But when I touch you, it's different.  For some reason, I feel good.  It makes me happy.  I didn't panic, and it made me want to hold on for longer."  She appeared lost in thought for a moment before being pulled back to her usually haughty demeanor.  "So of course I had to claim you for myself."  She looked straight into Marina's eyes, a wicked smile adorning her face.  "I won't let anyone have you but me."  An innocent expression appeared on her face and she laughed as if she was just told a joke.
Beldyr
Beldyr

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by SirenSong on Sun Mar 03, 2019 5:24 pm

The girl’s answer gave Marina some pause, realizing it wasn’t just the power itself that was causing the girl’s behavior. The Idol also realized that the girl might still not drop her strange behavior learning that it was all because of his power. As someone still had to actually resist for the effects not to work…He’d never had to deal with someone actively trying to trigger the effects of his power before. At the same time she felt bad for the girl as only one similarly afflicted could. Marin might not have had a physical reaction from his power but, the fact he himself had to learn to fear and avoid the touch of other people made him more than able to understand the girl’s mentality. Still it was going to be a problem for him.

It would be easy to assume she was joking, about her claim on him, but somehow he had his doubts. “But what if this whole thing isn’t real?” The idol asked, trying to keep his tone even. He didn’t really like the idea of somebody just “claiming” him, even if it probably wouldn’t mean too much. “I’ve got a power that affects people’s mind, it happens when I touch people.” The idol tried to explain. She could only hope the girl would drop this if she realized it was just the effects of a power rather than any “real” feelings. Though Marin doubted there really was such a thing anyways.

SirenSong

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Beldyr on Mon Mar 04, 2019 2:10 pm

Paulina looked at Marina questioningly when she brought up the supposition that her affection was a fake.  Marina then continued on to explain the fact that she was a super and how her power worked.  "So you're a super too, huh?  How interesting.  Well if you're worried about that it shouldn't really matter.  As long as I'm happy with the result there is no issue."  Paulina smiled before realizing something, "Oh!  But I will have to take extra care to keep you away from other people then.  Wouldn't want anyone else trying to steal you away from me.  It's always a pain to clean up after them."  She added ominously.  Paulina moved on from the subject.  She lifted up the spoon with the melting shaved ice again. "Anyways, here, try some already before it all melts.  It's really good, I promise!"  Paulina giggled and tried to inch the spoon closer to Marina's mouth.
Beldyr
Beldyr

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by SirenSong on Tue Mar 05, 2019 7:55 pm

Marina let out a sigh realizing that she’d blundered into quite a problem. Hopefully he’d be able to figure out a way out of this, likely his agency could help resolve it. Until then however, Marin was on his own in regards to this situation for now. Then the girl’s comments came through causing Marina’s eyes to widen. At first she took it seriously, and the idea scared her, making her wonder what type of person he’d ended up seemingly stuck with for the time being.

“What..do you mean by-“ She stopped midsentence, deciding maybe she was taking this a bit too seriously. Marin gave an almost awkward laugh, assuming maybe it was just a joke…Paulina did seem nice enough, and there was no way the Crowleys were really that dangerous right. Eccentric maybe, though she hadn’t heard too much about the girl at all really. “Er…I guess I can give it a try…” not really sure whether he was agreeing to the shaved ice, or the sudden relationship thrust at him. Taking a bite from the shaved ice, while mentally hoping he could get this whole issue solved later, or maybe she’d lose interest?

SirenSong

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Beldyr on Thu Mar 07, 2019 3:58 am

Paulina slipped the spoon into Marina's mouth and giggled.  "Well?  Good isn't it."  Paulina removed the spoon and scooped a bite into her mouth.  She had made the right choice picking this one, for multiple reasons.  The two would continue merrily eating their sweat treats under the occasional questioning gazes of the stage workers.  Paulina didn't let go of Marina's arm.  When Marina scooped a particularly big bite, Paulina immediately came in and chomped down on the spoon.  She let the ice melt in her mouth before she looked up at Marina mischievously and then pulled away and laughed.  "Well, you weren't sharing with me even though I gave you some of mine.  It's only fair right?"  While the two ate their shaved ice Paulina would occasionally try to feed Marina bites and then steal some from Marina hoping she would eventually feed her willingly.

Once the two finished, Paulina pulled her companion to her feet.  "The tournament is about to start.  Come on, let's go take our seats!"  Paulina dragged Mairna from her spot all the way over to the volleyball courts.  Where they went, they drew the gazes of all the people, to which Paulina confidently flaunted herself and her new companion.  She brought her to a pair of seats with a view of all four courts as well as being in plain view of everyone else.  She would practically push Marina down into the chair and them promptly plopped down into the chair next to her.  She once again took Marina's arm, a content look on her face.
Beldyr
Beldyr

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by SirenSong on Fri Mar 08, 2019 9:04 pm

Marin couldn’t think of a time he’d ever been less comfortable around a person before and it didn’t seem like the type of thing he could really hold against her from what she’d said. It didn’t appear he had any choice in this. Of course, it was still only because of her power, even if not in the same way he normally had to dismiss potential relationships. It wasn’t so much the girl herself, but Marin wasn’t used to near as much physical contact for one thing, being used to avoiding making contact with other people herself.

Still he did find it was easy enough to play the role and ignore his discomfort for now. He’d had a few acting jobs previously, and it was easy to treat it as a role. It’d certainly start rumors from the backstage staff. It wasn’t his best job at acting. And while he played along with her, exchanging bites from their treats, he didn’t do so enthusiastically, and Paulina would likely be able to pick up on that. Things changed when the heiress brought up something about seats, causing Marina to make a confused sound. “Wait, wha-“ The idol began before being suddenly dragged into the volleyball court area. The seats in question were not only very public, but offered a view much better than the ones Marin had originally been slated to sit in. Still the Idol had no doubts she’d be hearing from her agent, especially with how…affectioniate the Crowley seemed to be. Another -part of Marina was more than happy for the attention, after all she herself had always enjoyed such things. He would have to deal with his agent later, but maybe he could at least try to enjoy things? Paulina wasn’t likely to stop touching him at least, and the numerous camera flashes he’d noticed from off to either side told him whatever damage was done.

SirenSong

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down