Evolution City
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Totally not a Squirrel Girl
Strange People, All the Stranger! I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 08, 2019 9:22 am by Emerl

» Elemental Convergence: A Magical Meeting
Strange People, All the Stranger! I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 07, 2019 9:55 pm by Tsukami

» Personal Spear Phishing! (For Ping)
Strange People, All the Stranger! I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 28, 2019 7:43 pm by Ping

» Parkland Wonders
Strange People, All the Stranger! I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 02, 2019 9:55 am by Ember Vixenne

» Close Encounters of the Inkvisible Kind (Private with Vex)
Strange People, All the Stranger! I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 02, 2019 9:24 am by Inkling

» Abels SAFE exam
Strange People, All the Stranger! I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 18, 2019 2:18 pm by Abel/Cain

» Foggy Nights
Strange People, All the Stranger! I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 16, 2019 7:09 pm by V.Carnage

» Live News No More
Strange People, All the Stranger! I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 23, 2019 12:25 am by Beldyr

» Angelica Petrescu
Strange People, All the Stranger! I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 22, 2019 11:51 pm by V.Carnage

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Top posting users this week
No user

Top posting users this month
No user

Strange People, All the Stranger!

2 posters

Go down

Strange People, All the Stranger! Empty Strange People, All the Stranger!

Post by Coale Valentine Wed Feb 20, 2019 8:39 pm

Coale frowned as she looked over her phone for the third or fourth time in the last few minutes, the picture of herself shown by the phone’s camera featire showing the very evident blotch around her eye. It wasn’t something abnormal in her line of work of course. As a hero she was of course expected to find herself in fights, and injury was a direct part of that lifestyle. It’d only been a minor bruise, but at the moment the currently raven haired girl couldn’t help but be conscious of it. Especially given who had called her here…not that she cared what he thought about her looks or anything!

That idiot Houston, why couldn’t he give her more notice about something like this. Sure he said he just had someone he wanted to have her help get setup as a proper hero. A former student from the previous year or something. She was worried hed tease her about the black eye more than anything. Though the short woman justified it instead as wanting to make a good impression instead She did have to wonder if he’d come in today, though she knew he was SUPPOSED to be handling paperwork regarding the SAFE courses right now. The short girl sighed staring into her tea she just knew the moron was slacking off again. He probably just wanted to keep her from getting on him about that or something!
Coale Valentine
Coale Valentine

Back to top Go down

Strange People, All the Stranger! Empty Re: Strange People, All the Stranger!

Post by Celestia R. Evangeline Wed Feb 20, 2019 8:58 pm

Celestia was quietly walking towards the cafe where she was supposed to meet with another hero. Earlier that week, she had received a call from a Representative from the Superhero Foundation named Houston with instructions to meet with a more veteran hero. She didn't mind as she had barely just started her career as a superhero. It would be a great experience to learn from a more veteran hero. After arriving at the cafe, she began looking around for the person she was going to meet. Unfortunately, Celestia has totally no idea who specifically she was looking for as Houston did not tell her nay details about who she was looking for.

"I wonder what type of person the hero I will meet will be." Celestia thought quietly to herself as she began looking around at the other people at the cafe. They were pretty normal and were just enjoying their day. However, she quickly caught a glimpse of a young girl who looked like she had a black eye. Celestia quickly walked over to the young girl. Being a healer, she simply CANNOT not check up on the girl's well-being.

"Pardon me,  Miss. I noticed that you have a black eye. Are you alright?" Celestia asked in a polite and caring manner.
Celestia R. Evangeline
Celestia R. Evangeline

Back to top Go down

Post by Coale Valentine Wed Feb 20, 2019 9:14 pm

At first Coale felt like she was being talked down to by the girl that had walked up to her, it wasn’t exactly anything new to her, as her youthful appearance tended to mislead people into believing she was young. Still it was a good way to get her annoyed, and Coale scowled at the girl, as her frustration mounted. “I’m fine, don’t go treating me like some little kid, moron.” She stated, before the thought the woman might just be trying to be a nice person. “It’s just a part of the job, no big deal. ”

The odd attire stood out, and Coale only then realized this was likely the person Houston had wanted her to meet. “Are you Celestia?” She asked, remembering the name she’d been given from Houston. Dammit why did she have to end up being taller than her? Coale thought, ignoring the fact that most people fell into that category. “You don’t really look like much of a hero.” Really the girl’s outfit seemed highly impractical for fighting, how did somebody act as a hero like that? Coale at least had the excuse of not having any control over her transformed state’s outfit, and even then it wasn’t really restrictive, just not what she would prefer.
Coale Valentine
Coale Valentine

Back to top Go down

Post by Celestia R. Evangeline Wed Feb 20, 2019 9:22 pm

"You are correct, Miss. My name is Celestia Raphaela Evangeline. It is a great pleasure to meet you." Celestia replied as she curtsied politely. After doing so, Celestia then focused on the black eye the girl currently had. Despite of her excuse of "taking injuries is part of the job", Celestia was determined to heal he girl's injury. It was her duty as a healer to treat any injured person she encountered.

"Please allow me to treat your black eye. I promise that it won't take long." Celestia added politely.
Celestia R. Evangeline
Celestia R. Evangeline

Back to top Go down

Post by Coale Valentine Wed Feb 20, 2019 10:18 pm

“What are you-“ Coale started, frowning, she didn’t really even want anyone really paying attention to the eye. This girl was a bit on the stranger side, weirdly formal and polite even after being insulted. Coale felt more than a little uncomfortable, practically FEELING the girl’s attention on the bruise. “Fine, if you’re just going to keep being annoying about. Go ahead.” Coale answered, feeling more than a bit weird about it. Obviously, she was just humoring the girl since otherwise she’d keep bringing it up. Coale didn’t really get why the other girl was all that interested in doing.

“And it’s Coale.” She added, less hostile than she’d been acting previously. The currently black haired girl didn’t really know much about the girl, outside of the fact she was supposed to be a new hero. While Coale herself hadn’t really been a hero for that long, she’d at least been doing it for some time. Her powers had already advanced quite a bit from how they’d started. “So, you’re already a registered hero right? How did you do in your safe classes?” She decided to ask. After all if she was going to help this girl, it’d probably be best to know that. “At least, I hope you’re the girl Houston wanted me to meet,that idiot didnt even give me a description of who I'm supposed to meet."
Coale Valentine
Coale Valentine

Back to top Go down

Post by Celestia R. Evangeline Wed Feb 20, 2019 10:37 pm

"It is nice to meet you, Miss Coale." Celestia replied politely as she gently placed her right hand on Coale's left eye. A few moments later, her hand started glowing slightly as Light Golden energy began to concentrate at the injury site. Celestia left it there for about 2-3 minutes before removing her hand. Coale's black eye was completely treated. Celestia kind of overdid it with the healing as there was some residue amounts of light golden energy located at Coale's iris. After making sure that the injury was completely treated, Celestia then went on to answer Coale's questions.

"I am a newly registered hero, Miss Coale. I am oriented towards Support than actual combat. I somehow managed to pass my SAFE classes with flying colors." Celestia replied politely as she began explaining her status as a newly registered hero and her experiences during her SAFE classes.
Celestia R. Evangeline
Celestia R. Evangeline

Back to top Go down

Post by Coale Valentine Thu Feb 21, 2019 10:14 pm

Coale was half surprised by the sudden energy, though she’d suspected some kind of power when the girl had made contact. Still it was a strange feeling, a sort of warmth to it as well as other sensations she couldn’t quite put a word to. There was a sense of readjustment, her eye feeling better than it normally did for a few seconds, though without any sort of clear difference in vision before the feeling faded.

“Well, I guess you won’t be completely useless then.” Coale admitted, though in all honesty she had no real issue with it. Not everyone could be a direct fighter, and there were plenty heroes that specialized in things like emergency response, or actually supporting the efforts of other heroes with their powers. Both would probably be a good fit for a healer like this girl. “Though you should at least be careful not to get in the way, a lot of heroes tend to go overboard.” Her own powers could be somewhat destructive, despite the form they took.

Coale Valentine
Coale Valentine

Back to top Go down

Post by Celestia R. Evangeline Fri Feb 22, 2019 11:18 am

"It is the least I can do to help out as a superhero, Miss Coale." Celestia replied with a serene smile after making sure that Coale's black eye has disappeared. After making sure than her injury was treated, Celestia decided to order a cup of tea for herself. She then sat down across from Coale as she waited for her cup of tea to arrive.

"There is no need to be concerned, Miss Coale. It is a rare occurrence for me to get involved in a combat situation." Celestia replied reassuringly in response to Coale's concern. Unbeknownst to Coale, Celestia was a hardcore pacifist who absolutely hated taking part in combat. The only times she ever took part in a fight was to provide medical support.
Celestia R. Evangeline
Celestia R. Evangeline

Back to top Go down

Post by Coale Valentine Fri Feb 22, 2019 7:14 pm

Coale nodded, at least the younger girl seemed agreeable, though she still had to wonder what it was Houston was really trying to do. The idiot probably had something specific in mind when he planned this out, and it was annoying the occasional redhead trying to figure out. It wasn’t like Coale really needed someone to help her fight, heck her powers had become notably more potent in the last few weeks, to the point where it became more of a hassle to use them given how dangerous it could make things for others. It had become easy to accidentally set trashcans and other surroundings on fire, or at least burn things unintentionally when she did have to use her heart shaped blasts. “Stupid, you don’t need to be so formal.” She chastised, deciding she felt a bit uncomfortable with being regarded in such a way. It just seemed awkward to the short girl.

“Did Houston even bother explaining to you why we were meeting today?” Coale asked, wanting to know what the more experienced hero had told her. It was surprising to see a hero with a power like healing not already recruited by a team. After all it was a useful power and fulfilled a role many heroes simply weren’t able to fill.
Coale Valentine
Coale Valentine

Back to top Go down

Post by Celestia R. Evangeline Fri Feb 22, 2019 8:09 pm

"Unfortunately, Mister Houston has not informed me of the purpose of this meeting. All I have been informed was to meet with you, Miss Coale." Celestia replied politely as her tea arrived at the table.

"Pardon me for my rudeness. I have to comment about how suddenly Mister Houston called me." She added as she took a sip out of her tea.
Celestia R. Evangeline
Celestia R. Evangeline

Back to top Go down

Post by Coale Valentine Sun Feb 24, 2019 1:47 pm

Coale rolled her eyes, knowing that it was just typical of the musclehead to leave them to figure this out for themselves. Of course she had what he had told her, but somehow Coale knew that idiot had something else in mind than just what he had told her. It would be just like him!

“Of course he didn’t. idiot.” Coale stated with more than a bit of annoyance. ?I guess he thought I should help mentor you or something like that, at least that’s what he told me.” She answered, giving the only explanation she’d been given. “Houston probably had some reason, or maybe he was just being stupid. Either I guess we might as well play along with it.”
Coale Valentine
Coale Valentine

Back to top Go down

Post by Celestia R. Evangeline Sun Feb 24, 2019 3:38 pm

"If that is the case. I would be glad to learn under you, Miss Coale." Celestia replied politely as she finished her cup of tea before paying for it and leaving a tip for the waitress. Like Coale, Celestia decided to play along with the little scheme that Houston had set up for the two of them. Maybe he had a very good reason to bring the to together. If she had to make a guess, Celestia had a hunch that it had to do with the temper of Coale.
Celestia R. Evangeline
Celestia R. Evangeline

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down