Evolution City
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Totally not a Squirrel Girl
Celestia R. Evangeline (Inactive) I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 08, 2019 9:22 am by Emerl

» Elemental Convergence: A Magical Meeting
Celestia R. Evangeline (Inactive) I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 07, 2019 9:55 pm by Tsukami

» Personal Spear Phishing! (For Ping)
Celestia R. Evangeline (Inactive) I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 28, 2019 7:43 pm by Ping

» Parkland Wonders
Celestia R. Evangeline (Inactive) I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 02, 2019 9:55 am by Ember Vixenne

» Close Encounters of the Inkvisible Kind (Private with Vex)
Celestia R. Evangeline (Inactive) I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 02, 2019 9:24 am by Inkling

» Abels SAFE exam
Celestia R. Evangeline (Inactive) I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 18, 2019 2:18 pm by Abel/Cain

» Foggy Nights
Celestia R. Evangeline (Inactive) I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 16, 2019 7:09 pm by V.Carnage

» Live News No More
Celestia R. Evangeline (Inactive) I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 23, 2019 12:25 am by Beldyr

» Angelica Petrescu
Celestia R. Evangeline (Inactive) I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 22, 2019 11:51 pm by V.Carnage

March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Top posting users this week
No user

Top posting users this month
No user

Celestia R. Evangeline (Inactive)

2 posters

Go down

Celestia R. Evangeline (Inactive) Empty Celestia R. Evangeline (Inactive)

Post by Celestia R. Evangeline Mon Feb 11, 2019 3:13 pm

Celestia R. Evangeline (Inactive) 2uzxnqe

General Information

Name: Celestia R. Evangeline
Alias: The Angel of Healing
Gender/Sex: Female
Sexuality: Heterosexual
Height: 162.56 cm (5 ft 4 in)
Weight: 50.80 kg (112 lbs)

Behavioral Information

Alignment: Lawful Good Nice
Personality: Celestia is an extremely polite and proper young woman who is well-known for her elegant, graceful, serene, and tranquil demeanor/persona. She is an extremely caring, compassion, kind, selfless, and very self-sacrificing young woman who is willing to help anyone and everyone, including evil people. Celestia is an extremely strict pacifist who personally believes in taking a non-violent stance and using diplomacy to deal with situations. Due to this, she will never use violence against anyone ever. Celestia would get along well with people who are selfless and compassionate like herself.

Likes: Being a Healer, Helping People, Sweets, Tea, Vegan Cuisine

Dislikes: Violence (in any form), Getting involved in fights, Any kind of meat

Background
The details of Celestia’s birth are unknown. However, she was found abandoned at a church and the nuns took her in and raised her. It was this upbringing which instilled upon her the values of compassion, kindness, and self-sacrifice. Celestia lived a pretty normal life up until her power awakened at age 14 after seeing her mentor get shot by a criminal.

After this incident, she was sent away from the church to learn to harness her powers for good. She managed to make her way through middle school and then high school with ease. However, she struggled with the SAFE program, failing three times before managing to complete it with a somewhat decent score. After this, she managed to gain her full certification as a support superhero from the Superhero Foundation. However, her strict pacifism has caused her assigned the lowest rank possible.

Superhuman Information

Power Holder?: Yes

Healing: The user has the ability to heal minor cuts and bruises.  This only repairs the body, so if a finger is lost it will only close the wound and not return the finger.  The user requires direct contact to heal a person.  The user cannot use the ability to heal themselves (as to differentiate from a Regeneration ability)

Spoiler:

Last edited by Celestia R. Evangeline on Wed Feb 20, 2019 1:17 pm; edited 4 times in total
Celestia R. Evangeline
Celestia R. Evangeline

Back to top Go down

Celestia R. Evangeline (Inactive) Empty Re: Celestia R. Evangeline (Inactive)

Post by V.Carnage Fri Feb 15, 2019 2:04 pm

Helps anyone, including evil people? Sounds like an enabler to me. I kid. Or do I?
Personality and background look good overall just two small things worth mentioning. A bit of a typo in the last sentence of the first paragraph in the Background: live should be life. The other thing isn't an issue, I'm just clarifying, as you are starting as a member of the SF you wouldn't be allowed to start any higher anyway. I'm not sure if you were aware based off of your wording, but there are no issues here.

Next up is the power. Just fix it to align with what I sent you in the PM and we will be good here. Once you've made the changes, just post a quick response to bump me and I'll get to approving it.
V.Carnage
V.Carnage

Back to top Go down

Celestia R. Evangeline (Inactive) Empty Bump

Post by Celestia R. Evangeline Wed Feb 20, 2019 12:34 pm

Bump
Celestia R. Evangeline
Celestia R. Evangeline

Back to top Go down

Post by V.Carnage Wed Feb 20, 2019 2:53 pm

Looks good.

Approved
V.Carnage
V.Carnage

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down