Evolution City
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Totally not a Squirrel Girl
Grading Thread: Of Cowboys and Magical Girls I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 08, 2019 9:22 am by Emerl

» Elemental Convergence: A Magical Meeting
Grading Thread: Of Cowboys and Magical Girls I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 07, 2019 9:55 pm by Tsukami

» Personal Spear Phishing! (For Ping)
Grading Thread: Of Cowboys and Magical Girls I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 28, 2019 7:43 pm by Ping

» Parkland Wonders
Grading Thread: Of Cowboys and Magical Girls I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 02, 2019 9:55 am by Ember Vixenne

» Close Encounters of the Inkvisible Kind (Private with Vex)
Grading Thread: Of Cowboys and Magical Girls I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 02, 2019 9:24 am by Inkling

» Abels SAFE exam
Grading Thread: Of Cowboys and Magical Girls I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 18, 2019 2:18 pm by Abel/Cain

» Foggy Nights
Grading Thread: Of Cowboys and Magical Girls I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 16, 2019 7:09 pm by V.Carnage

» Live News No More
Grading Thread: Of Cowboys and Magical Girls I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 23, 2019 12:25 am by Beldyr

» Angelica Petrescu
Grading Thread: Of Cowboys and Magical Girls I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 22, 2019 11:51 pm by V.Carnage

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Top posting users this week
No user

Top posting users this month
No user

Grading Thread: Of Cowboys and Magical Girls

2 posters

Go down

Grading Thread: Of Cowboys and Magical Girls Empty Grading Thread: Of Cowboys and Magical Girls

Post by Coale Valentine Mon Jan 21, 2019 1:24 pm

Characters to be graded:

Coale Valentine
Clint Westwood.

https://evolutioncity.forumotion.com/t287-of-cowboys-and-magical-girls#2859
Coale Valentine
Coale Valentine

Back to top Go down

Grading Thread: Of Cowboys and Magical Girls Empty Re: Grading Thread: Of Cowboys and Magical Girls

Post by V.Carnage Thu Jan 24, 2019 1:13 am

A Magical Girl and a Cowboy.  Sounds like the setup to a bad movie.  Anyway

Coale: Point
Clint: No Point

So there are actually a couple things to cover.  First I suppose, the reason Clint is not getting a point.  Basically all he did was pistol whip someone, and then get arrested.  Not nearly enough for point 2.  As a suggestion, maybe getting into a scuffle that isn't quite so one sided or as easily dismissed as this one.  Using the gun, pistol whipping or bullet, will also help.  As well, and I think Coale also mentioned this in one of their posts that Clint's idea of not wanting to join up with the SF.  He couldn't even if he wanted to because he doesn't have a power (yet).  Not a demerit, just a clarification.

Next I want to say that Coale is only barely getting her point for a couple reasons.  What she did in the thread would be enough to get the point.  However, you broke one of your powers conditions in your first post.  The 1 post transformation time implies that you cannot use any of your powers until the post after you transform.  Otherwise it isn't much of a detriment at all.  The only reason I'm letting this slide is because it's your second point and you didn't technically fire off the shot.  For now consider this your warning as if the same thing happens in another submission you will not be receiving a point regardless of the rest of the content.  Secondly, you doubled up your text in your second post.  It's rather minor but just be careful not to do that in the future.  With that out of the way, you may post your upgrade and await approval.

Finally, results of the thread!
After Coale took Clint to the police, they were able to confirm his identity and support his innocence due to the Christmas incident with the villain known as Kreature.  Clint was let go without any charges or issues.  However, he was strongly reminded that in circumstances like that he should try to ensure his safety and simply call the police.
V.Carnage
V.Carnage

Back to top Go down

Grading Thread: Of Cowboys and Magical Girls Empty Re: Grading Thread: Of Cowboys and Magical Girls

Post by Coale Valentine Thu Jan 24, 2019 2:04 pm

Heat resistance: in transformed state, Coale becomes resistant to heat and fire based attacks up to level 7 fire based attacks.
Coale Valentine
Coale Valentine

Back to top Go down

Post by V.Carnage Thu Jan 24, 2019 2:17 pm

Approved. Add it to your plotter.
V.Carnage
V.Carnage

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down