Evolution City
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Totally not a Squirrel Girl
An Inkling of Heroism-- New Character, Sienna Inkoue I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 08, 2019 9:22 am by Emerl

» Elemental Convergence: A Magical Meeting
An Inkling of Heroism-- New Character, Sienna Inkoue I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 07, 2019 9:55 pm by Tsukami

» Personal Spear Phishing! (For Ping)
An Inkling of Heroism-- New Character, Sienna Inkoue I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 28, 2019 7:43 pm by Ping

» Parkland Wonders
An Inkling of Heroism-- New Character, Sienna Inkoue I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 02, 2019 9:55 am by Ember Vixenne

» Close Encounters of the Inkvisible Kind (Private with Vex)
An Inkling of Heroism-- New Character, Sienna Inkoue I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 02, 2019 9:24 am by Inkling

» Abels SAFE exam
An Inkling of Heroism-- New Character, Sienna Inkoue I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 18, 2019 2:18 pm by Abel/Cain

» Foggy Nights
An Inkling of Heroism-- New Character, Sienna Inkoue I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 16, 2019 7:09 pm by V.Carnage

» Live News No More
An Inkling of Heroism-- New Character, Sienna Inkoue I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 23, 2019 12:25 am by Beldyr

» Angelica Petrescu
An Inkling of Heroism-- New Character, Sienna Inkoue I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 22, 2019 11:51 pm by V.Carnage

March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Top posting users this week
No user

Top posting users this month
No user

An Inkling of Heroism-- New Character, Sienna Inkoue

2 posters

Go down

An Inkling of Heroism-- New Character, Sienna Inkoue Empty An Inkling of Heroism-- New Character, Sienna Inkoue

Post by Inkling Sun Jan 20, 2019 11:02 pm

An Inkling of Heroism-- New Character, Sienna Inkoue CKFTYRgWcAAyI-H

General Information

Name: Sienna Inkoue
Alias: Inkling
Gender/Sex: Female/Female.
Sexuality: Pansexual.
Height: 4'9" or 1.45 meters
Weight: 87 lbs. or 1.5 meters

Behavioral Information

Alignment: Good ;; Neutral ;; Nice
Personality: Sienna's a pretty nice person. She's a good sport and a better teammate, and loves to help her allies win or graciously accept a defeat. Sienna has a rather varied set of interests, and can never decide on what one she wants to do something witb the most. She switches back and forth between favorite outfits, favorite music genre, favorite hobby, etc. She may be indecisive about her personal life but she's got excellent decision-making and execution for anything outside of deciding between her K-pop album or her Classic Rock CD. She is a great teammate to have, whether you're playing a round of Call of the Battlefield or fighting off a powerful foe.

Likes: Street fashion, a large variety of music (pop, rock, rap, etc.), Painting, competitive gaming, good sportsmanship, and most importantly, b̶o̶o̶y̶a̶h̶i̶n̶g̶ ̶b̶a̶c̶k̶ staying fresh!

Dislikes: Spoilsports, unkind allies, ignorance, when people tell her she's way out of style

Background
There's not really anything special about Sienna's past. She grew up in Ruby City, living with two caring parents who raised her with good values. She only recently discovered her ability and now is trying to work towards a better future. She is newly enrolled in both Alabaster and SAFE and is as ready as she's gonna be for both.

Superhuman Information

Power Holder?: Yes

Paint the Town: Sienna has the ability to generate orange 'ink' that she can spread around using her fingers, a paintbrush, or whatever she has available. This ink doesn't harm surfaces or objects but is somewhat acidic to human/humanoid skin. She does have an unlimited supply; however, she can only use so much at any given time (say, 10 square yards worth without being recharged; that'd be about 10 posts of average use when funneled through a larger object) before she has to let her ink charge back up, which takes ten posts to completely refill. She can refill a little at a time by not using her ink for consecutive posts (e.g. uses power for 4 posts, then does not use power for the next two, she'd have about 8 posts' worth of ink left). Her ink also washes away easily in water and she cannot use her power if she's in contact with a good amount of water (like, sprinkling? Fine, but it washes off quick. Actually raining? No inking today).

Short power summary is she can secrete ink that's somewhat acidic to skin. She can funnel this through any object. She has an unlimited supply of ink but can only use so much at a time. Water and her powers don't go well together.

Last edited by Inkling on Tue Jan 22, 2019 3:01 am; edited 3 times in total (Reason for editing : Geez, liking over my power I have to make so many edits and clarifications....)
Inkling
Inkling

Back to top Go down

An Inkling of Heroism-- New Character, Sienna Inkoue Empty Re: An Inkling of Heroism-- New Character, Sienna Inkoue

Post by V.Carnage Tue Jan 22, 2019 2:05 am

Character and background look fine so lets get into the important stuff.

Power Breakdown:

Pros:
Secrete Acidic Ink (Major)
Increased capacity, 30 square feet (Major)
Regenerates 3 sqr ft per post of no use (Freebie)

Cons:
Ink Degrades w/ Water (Major)
Requires direct contact (Minor)
Limited to one color (Minor)
Fades from most surfaces after 30 minutes (Minor?)

Power seems pretty weak overall, but I guess that's to be expected from non combat oriented powers. To have it properly balance out, I'd take off one of the minor Cons. I'd recommend the last one. However, if you want to keep that one you will need to change the time format from minutes to posts/threads.
V.Carnage
V.Carnage

Back to top Go down

An Inkling of Heroism-- New Character, Sienna Inkoue Empty Re: An Inkling of Heroism-- New Character, Sienna Inkoue

Post by Inkling Tue Jan 22, 2019 3:02 am

Got rid of final weakness there ^w^ the power's gonna start weak but eventually give most of the functionality from Splatoon... also, she's gonna get a huge paintbrush X3
Inkling
Inkling

Back to top Go down

Post by V.Carnage Tue Jan 22, 2019 3:12 am

Then go ahead and begin your single colored adventure!

Approved
V.Carnage
V.Carnage

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down