Coale Valentine plotter I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 18, 2019 5:29 pm by V.Carnage

» MechaWarrior Gundam Girl's Workshop
Coale Valentine plotter I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 17, 2019 1:30 am by Ping

» Pluto's Rebirth Plotter
Coale Valentine plotter I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 17, 2019 12:21 am by Tsukami

» SAFE Finals (Field Tests)
Coale Valentine plotter I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 14, 2019 2:29 am by Mercury

» Parkland Wonders
Coale Valentine plotter I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 12, 2019 5:57 pm by Coale Valentine

July 2019
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Top posting users this week
Tsukami
Coale Valentine plotter Vote_lcapCoale Valentine plotter Voting_barCoale Valentine plotter Vote_rcap 
Sylvi
Coale Valentine plotter Vote_lcapCoale Valentine plotter Voting_barCoale Valentine plotter Vote_rcap 
Vampyr
V.Carnage
Gungnir
Beldyr

Check Out Our Discord!

Coale Valentine plotter

Go down

Coale Valentine plotter Empty Coale Valentine plotter

Post by Coale Valentine on Sun Jan 13, 2019 7:00 pm

Coale Valentine plotter D3a15d16e2991a0bed961e04a62bcccd--shakugan-no-shana-cosplay-ideas

Friends

Acquaintances

Enemies

Romances

Powers
Magical Transformation: Ares Heart Coale’s power is one that requires transformation into a powered state. This power state requires one post in order to actually have access to the full extent of her powers. (Scales with points.) While in this powered, she has the ability to create fiery attacks that typically follow a heart theme.(Such as heart shaped blasts of thermal energy.) She is able to currently create flames equivalent to a level 9 heat/fire-based power. with her maximum range of attack being roughly 240 feet. Her transformation turns her hair from black to red and causes her outfit to change into the outfit shown on the image at the top.

First point: Remove limitation: Scaling transformation duration. Coale's transformation is now locked to a one post duration.

Second point: Heat resistance: in transformed state, Coale becomes resistant to heat and fire based attacks up to level 9 fire based attacks.

Third point: Lovely Heatpulse: Coale has now gained the ability to send out a wall of heat and force capable of knocking both opponents and objects. This attack moves out in a cone roughly 20 feet wide and has a range of 30 feet.

Fourth Point: Brilliant Flight: Coale is capable of taking to the air with wings of fire, while the wings have a large wingspan, she is currently only capable of flying at a max speed of 20 miles per hour. Though she is also able to hover in the air with them.

Normal form:
Coale Valentine plotter 1bb94fa0a2b62559b104643e9646dc68
Coale Valentine
Coale Valentine

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum