SAFE PHYSICAL TRAINING: BASELINES

Go down

SAFE PHYSICAL TRAINING: BASELINES Empty SAFE PHYSICAL TRAINING: BASELINES

Post by Magical Star on Mon Jan 07, 2019 9:52 pm

SAFE PHYSICAL TRAINING: BASELINES 9b0c6e68dc6bbfeb989b4fee923592f9
Houston Whittaker waited impatiently in the center of one of the school’s sports field that represented the site for his classes. He knew technically there was still a good ten to fifteen minutes before SAFE official began for the day, but the man wasn’t just waiting on the students to show up. Supposedly he was being assigned an assistant, some D rank newbie hero from what he understood, though he hadn’t really been interested in reading over the profile they’d had sent on whoever it was. Either way, the hero known to most as Texas was more than ready for the lesson. Primarily it would mostly be a simple one, as it was relatively early in the year.

While SAFE was in many ways a full curriculum, Texas’s focus was on one thing, and one thing specifically. Namely being self-defense and a fair bit of training regarding physical training. Of course, this wasn’t just some phys ed class, and Houston wasn’t about to treat it as though it were.

Coale looked down the field, feeling a bit nervous to approach, she recognized the persons she’d been assigned to assist, and despite herself she could feel a weird fluttery feeling at the fact she would be working with the former upperclassman. I-it wasn’t like she was nervous or something…of course not….she just…didn’t want to deal with his stupidity yet. The girl shrugged off the awkward feeling before approaching, and Houston turned as the motion caught his eye.  “Jeez, didn’t realize they’d send me you, munchkin.” He teased giving her a wide grin despite himself. Coale was about to give an angry retort only to suddenly be interrupted. “Good to see you though, hopefully our students plan on showing soon, eh.”

Coale was caught off guard by the idea that he’d be happy to see her, causing the short black-haired girl to blush. Muttering a light “idiot” towards her former upperclassman before the two began catching up. Hopefully the two instructors would soon be joined by students.
Magical Star
Magical Star

View user profile

Back to top Go down

SAFE PHYSICAL TRAINING: BASELINES Empty Re: SAFE PHYSICAL TRAINING: BASELINES

Post by V.Carnage on Mon Jan 07, 2019 11:47 pm

Byron walked towards the field along with his classmates towards the location of today's SAFE class.  They weren't his friends or anything, they just happened to be going to the same place at the same time.  Apparently they would be doing combat training today for those who might need it.  Having a melee based ability, it would probably be essential for him.  As he got closer to the meeting spot Byron noticed who he assumed to be the instructor was talking to some little girl.  She looked to be a middle schooler at best.  What could she be doing here?  Was she the instructors daughter?  No, he didn't look that old.  Maybe little sister?  But why would he bring his sister here?  He decided not to say anything about it.  That didn't stop one of his classmates though.  "Hey coach, who's the kid?"  Despite the fact that he didn't ask himself, he was still curious enough to listen to the response.  By this time, it seemed like almost everyone who was attending was there.  Byron stood in the front row of people, hands half in his pockets and in a casual stance, waiting for an answer and for things to begin.
V.Carnage
V.Carnage

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Magical Star on Tue Jan 08, 2019 7:38 pm

Coale idly noticed but returned to her conversation, swatting at Houston rather lately as he finished telling a story. “Idiot, you shouldn’t go getting into fights like that with B class heroes! What if-“ Her chastising of the much taller hero was halted as not only did she notice the number of students having arrived, but she heard the question being asked, her head turning almost mechanically to the boy who’d spoken it as her eyes leveled into a glare. The short woman’s fists clenched almost instinctually. “Idiot! Don’t go calling me a kid just because your too-“ She began to rant, walking closer and closer as she did so before she stopped, regaining her self-control and turning away with a huff.

Houston, meanwhile, laughed, receiving a glare of his own before actually answering himself. “What she means to say is she only looks like a brat, she’s actually a full-fledged hero.” The instructor laughed as the glare intensified. The pintsized hero less than happy about the reminder of her stature or appearance.

“You don’t have to say things like that, JERK!” Coale yelled at Houston, more than a little annoyed at the references to her appearance. Coale stopped about halfway between the student she’d snapped at and her much taller partner. A glow began at her hand, and from the single sphere of light that appeared at her palm spectral fire seemed to shoot out, washing over her body in a theatrical, flashy fashion. The flames would obscure her from view only briefly, as she seemed to glow, her hair changing from Black to a fiery red, with her eyes changing colors to match. The flames would die down to reveal a very different outfit from what she’d already been wearing previously, with a somewhat short skirt rather than her previous clothing. Leggings that went up to her thighs and fortunately flat shoes as well as what could loosely be qualified as a cape were also present. The girl now wearing a short-sleeved blouse, and a gold and red amulet hung from her neck. The outfit itself resembled a Japanese school girl outfit.

“You always need to make it so flashy?” Houston asked, before turning his attention back to the students, ignoring the continued glaring of the pint-sized hero. “Alright, I think it’s about time to get this thing started, you’re here to learn how to fight, with powers and without. Anyone not interested clear out.” The muscled martial artist stated, his eyes going from one face to another. “Today, I’m mostly just going to try to get a baseline of what exactly you can do, that way we know what we need to focus on with your training. Any questions?”
Magical Star
Magical Star

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by V.Carnage on Tue Jan 08, 2019 8:04 pm

Byron's eyebrows rose as the small girl started to berate his classmate.  It seemed like she was actually older than she looked.  She was already an endorsed hero in the SF so she had to have been at least eighteen.  Byron supposed this girl must have been am instructor as well.  Still, she seemed to be the rather hot headed type.  She was even going off on the other instructor.  Speaking of the other instructor, he seemed quite relaxed and had an air of not taking anything seriously.  This pair of instructors seemed to clash quite strongly in Byrons eyes.  Suddenly, her hand began to glow.  The light gradually enveloped her body until she was too bright to look at.  By the time Byron could uncover his eyes her appearance had shifted drastically.  Not only here her clothes different, but her hair was too.  The other instructor was right, it was rather flashy.  It was like something out of a comic book.  

It seemed like Mr Whittaker was ready to get the class started.  As expected it was a physical training an combat focused class.  Everyone had known this ahead of time so no one made a move to leave when he called for it.  When he called for questions, Byron didn't have any.  He looked around and none of them seemed like they were going to say anything so Byron spoke up.  "I think we're all ready to get this started."
V.Carnage
V.Carnage

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Magical Star on Tue Jan 08, 2019 8:50 pm

Houston nodded to himself when nobody either walked out, nor had any questions, not that he really expected such, there had been students in the past that had walked out when they decided that they’d rather not learn to fight. “Yeah alright, first the runt and I are gonna go around and get a demonstration of your power.” He stated, handing a clipboard to Coale as she seemed to continue fuming at him, regarding her with an almost challenging look before going to one end of the group. Coale yelling out about him being an “unprofessional idiotic jerk” in his wake.

Coale sighed, wondering why she let herself put up with that muscle-headed idiot. She realized she’d somehow actually missed this, before burying that thought in a cloud of denial. I-it wasn’t like she enjoyed talking to that moron, stupid Houston!

The short hero would go to the opposite end of the group, beginning to write down whatever powers’ students showed, or if they didn’t have anything directly helpful to combat:any martial arts or sports history they may have had. She’d make it several students in before reaching Byron. “Alright, who are you and what can you do?” She would ask each student as she went down a list of names on the clipboard. Her tone was notably pushy, her eyes still set to looking up at each student in front of her with some level of annoyance.
Magical Star
Magical Star

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by V.Carnage on Tue Jan 08, 2019 9:58 pm

This girl really had a temper on her.  She also didn't know how to properly vent her anger.  Byron could tell already that she wasn't going to be a very popular teacher.  Then there was the irony of calling Mr. Whittaker unprofessional when she herself was going around calling him names.  She could become someone very difficult to deal with.  As she was going along the line of people she eventually made it to Byron.  She asked for his name and power so he answered.  "Name's Byron Kelvin.  I can control the temperature of my body to varying degrees.  I don't have any real fighting experience, so the best I can say is I visit the gym regularly."  He answered her flatly and plainly.  After she was finished with him and moved on, the guy standing next to Byron whispered over, "Hey, this shorty is pretty rude isn't she?  We sure she didn't just get lost and end up here?"  Byron couldn't quite tell if the boy was joking or not.  He merely raised an eyebrow at the boy, unsure of how to follow up on that.
V.Carnage
V.Carnage

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Magical Star on Tue Jan 08, 2019 10:41 pm

Coale wrote down the notes quickly enough, not paying too much attention at the moment and was began to go through the same process with the next person, only to stop writing as she heard a snide remark from Byron’s direction. Her fist clenching the pencil as it suddenly began literally burning in her palm. The short hero girl scowled as she turned slowly as she could feel the heat building in her clenched fist as her mind wrapped around the meaning of the phrase. She didn’t really think too much about the voice, immediately assuming it was Byron who said it.

“y-you…” She began, her glare intensifying as her temper took hold of her. “How dare you!” She yelled, her body moving on impulse before she could even really think about WHAT she was doing. The heat radiating from her palm coalescing into an ethereal fire-like energy, the fact the energy seemed to be shaped as a heart may have been notable to anyone around. Before she could stop herself, her hand thrust out, the energy growing as it moved forward, growing to roughly the size of a small bonfire in the space between herself and Byron.

Coale realized what she’d done a moment later, eyes widening considerably, but far too late to stop the energy blast from hitting the student. “No wait, I didn’t mean-“
Magical Star
Magical Star

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by V.Carnage on Tue Jan 08, 2019 10:55 pm

Byron could feel a sudden radiation of heat coming from behind.  Strange, that was normally his fault.  He turned in time to see the half sized supposed teacher glaring in his direction.  Apparently she had overheard the other guy.  It took a moment to realize she was looking at him.  "Wait, it wasn't-"  He was cut off as a heart shaped ball of fire came flying at him.  Byron internally cursed and took up a stance, crossing his arms in front of his face and standing in the way to prevent the blast from hitting anyone else.  The blast made contact with his arms and blew over him before quickly dissipating.  His skin was very red, and steam was visibly rising off of his body.  There were no burn marks to be seen, but his shirt had a few new holes in it.  

"Watch it teach.  If that had been anyone but be things could have been trouble."  He looked down and noticed his singed shirt.  "Dammit! Not another one..."  Byron had a bit of a history of ruining shirts, which was not good for him seeing as he didn't have the finances to go clothes shopping on a regular basis.  Over time the steam would gradually fade and his skin faded back to normal.  The other students were shocked.  Most of them knew what Byron could do considering he had a habit of getting more involved with things than he probably should, so they weren't surprised at him.  Most of them were just surprised at Coale who had practically attacked a student.  The shape of the attack was certainly noticed, but for the time being it wasn't at the forefront of anyone's minds.
V.Carnage
V.Carnage

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Magical Star on Tue Jan 08, 2019 11:28 pm

“I-I wasn’t I mean….” The redheaded girl spluttered before realizing she actually hadn’t hurt anyone with the attack, as Byron apparently wasn’t hurt at all by the attack. Her mind slowly processing what happened as she regained, she regained composure. She knew she’d messed up by letting her temper get the better of her. “O-of course it would have, I wouldn’t use my power on someone who couldn’t take it of course.” She deflected, more trying to convince herself than anyone else. “I guess I can pay to replace your clothes though, since you handled yourself alright.” The short instructor was looking anywhere but the boy she’d more or less blasted.

She barely had time to react when she was suddenly lifted up from behind and found herself being carried away from the students by Houston. A quick conversation followed regarding what she’d just done, and a promise that they’d talk about this later before the two rejoined the students. The shorter instructor returning to the group of students with a suitably chastened expression.
Magical Star
Magical Star

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by V.Carnage on Tue Jan 08, 2019 11:37 pm

Byron was only half convinced by Coale's claim that she knew he could take it.  Not least in part that she wasn't exactly convincing.  "Right... Please do.  And confirm you know who you are shooting at before attacking next time.  I never even said anything to begin with."  Byron sighed as he stepped back.  Then, almost comically, Coale was carried off by Mr. Whittaker where they appeared to have a little talk away from the other students.  From the look of things, she had been reprimanded for her actions.  At least, he hoped she was.  It wasn't that long ago where he was first able to withstand that type of heat.  Still, there wasn't much to do about it considering she said she would replace his shirt.  He looked down again, examining the holes scattered about.
V.Carnage
V.Carnage

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Magical Star on Wed Jan 09, 2019 12:00 am

The actual information the instructors needed was collected rather quickly after that, without further outburst and a far more subdued Coale, though she still was more than a bit annoyed, especially hearing only more comments from students. She did at least keep herself from causing any other outbursts, especially since the last thing she wanted was to get lectured by that moron. No obviously she wouldn’t want to spend any more time with him than necessary. Why would she?

Either way they finished fairly quickly, and Houston once again addressed the class, now that they knew WHAT they could do. “Alright then, now that we know what you can do, I think its about time I see how you use it. After all, it’s hard to know how a person needs to train without seeing just how they fight.” He knelt down, pulling out an object from a duffle bag on the ground, revealing it to the group as a soccer ball. Holding it out balanced on his palm before continuing. “All you need, is to get this from me, Coale here will be watching and recording anything interesting from the sidelines.” He expected some form of objection and preempted it by making a simple statement. “Don’t worry, I’ll be holding back.”
Magical Star
Magical Star

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by V.Carnage on Wed Jan 09, 2019 12:35 am

Just grabbing the ball from him? It was a rather unexpected task. Byron had been expecting something more like combat training. Though, it was a given that their instructor was a super, so there was certain to be a catch. Still, it was rather vague how they would be going about this. Before Byron could ask it himself, another student asked, "So, do we come at you in any order, or just all at once?" Certainly that was an important question. Under normal circumstances you'd think one at a time, because if we all came in at once there was no way he could keep it away from all of us. However, its wasn't a stretch to think Mr. Whittaker had a way to deal with that.
V.Carnage
V.Carnage

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Magical Star on Wed Jan 09, 2019 6:54 pm

The instructor grinned as he looked over the crowd, in varying states of prepared, though some seemed a bit more uncaring. There were other reasons for the little rules he was about to layout but then, he wouldn’t reveal those quite yet, as the knowledge of them would remove the purpose of the lesson. “Hold on, I need to lay some ground rules. First off, after this, everyone has to run ten laps around the school, except whoever has the ball, he can go home I guess.” The teacher shrugged, as if that didn’t matter. “You’ve all got fifteen minutes, and if I still have it at the end….twenty laps.” The teacher gave an almost predatory grin, as he looked over the crowd of students. “come at me all at once if you want, though.” With that he nodded to Coale, who hit a button on a stopwatch with a call of “start.”
Magical Star
Magical Star

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by V.Carnage on Wed Jan 09, 2019 7:36 pm

Byron wasn't too surprised that there were more rules to Mr. Whittakers game. What he actually heard did surprise him. Apparently they'd have to run laps after they got the ball. However, it seemed like the one who managed to get the ball got to just go home instead. Even worse, if no one managed to get the ball by the end of the allotted period, they would all have to do double the number of laps. There was a low murmuring in the crowd. So it seemed to have been turned into a competition of who could get it away first. With an incentive like that, people weren't likely to work together. But if someone didn't manage to get it in time then they'd all be worse off. It was a tough decision. On the other hand, Byron didn't have any real friends among the current students anyway, so he might as well try on his own, at least in the beginning. As soon as Mr. Whittaker called start, people began spreading out in all directions around the instructor. After a moment, people started to move in, though never more than one at a time, trying to get the ball away from him. After about a dozen people had tried their luck and failed Byron tried his luck. He rushed in from Mr. Whittakers side, attempting to shove him with his shoulder and catch him off balance enough to snatch at the ball.
V.Carnage
V.Carnage

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Magical Star on Wed Jan 09, 2019 9:02 pm

Houston found little difficulty keeping the ball from being taken, as his little rules seemed already be fulfilling their purpose, though the real question would be whether any of the students realized the lesson within the whole exercise. Right now it didn’t seem likely given the attempts tried so far, he’d already avoided even being touched by several students before being taken by surprise, noting the movement in his peripheral vision too late to simply avoid the shoulder charge, he could have simply taken the hit, especially given his own physical strength and durability, but instead he used Byron’s momentum. Throwing the ball upwards into the air as he did so.
Pivoting with the hit while he used his free hand to add to it, causing the boy to continue going forward at the cost of leaving himself a bit more open to attack from other directions as he recovered his stance. Catching the bal; easily enough. Not that the students were able to pickup on the holes that had opened in his defense, but at the very least it’d minimize any hard the boy might come to. The teacher assessed the boy’s approach casually. “Decent approach, but it ignores your opponents strength.” He pointed out, as he almost lazily avoided an attempt from another student.
Magical Star
Magical Star

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by V.Carnage on Wed Jan 09, 2019 9:17 pm

To his surprise, Mr. Whittaker threw the ball well into the air. He then manipulated Byrons movement to send him flying by him. Byron tumbled to the ground and rolled to a stop. He got up easily enough, brushing the grass off himself. It seemed like just ramming him wouldn't be very effective. He figured it wouldn't be much to begin with but he hoped to at least catch him off guard enough to grab the ball. At this point it was obvious to Byron that just running in and grabbing at it wouldn't be effective. He waited a bit to recover his stamina and then watched for someone else to charge at Mr. Whittaker's front while Byron made his way behind him. When he saw someone suitable rush him from the from, he took off, using the other mad as a distraction while being as quick and stealthy as he could. He kept his eyes on the ball and where the instructor was moving his hands in response to the attack and reached to grab it away.
V.Carnage
V.Carnage

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Magical Star on Thu Jan 10, 2019 12:03 am

Houston smirked at the kid charging him, a bit bored of the whole affair at this point as so far nobody had really managed to catch onto the idea behind the lesson yet. Though he quirked an eyebrow hearing a rustling of the grass behind him. At least it was something, and while not exactly the teamwork he was hoping for, at least someone had realized that simple charging wouldn’t work. He’d pull the ball away from the other student, seemingly playing into the boy’s sneak attack as he saw the hand just shy of the ball, only for him to suddenly turn It towards the boy and out of the way of the grasping hand.

The hero would shove the ball into the boy, targeting his midsection the impact would by light enough h to not cause any REAL damage, but enough that it’d certainly wind the boy who’d near snuck up on him, his other hand redirecting the other boy’s tumble. The result would end with him pulling his hand, still gripping the ball back just as the other boy tumbled into Byron.

“Not bad kid, technique’ll need a bit of work though.” Houston commented as he practically held the ball out towards the crowd. About half the time had already passed and his eyes flicked over to Coale writing something down before his focus returned to the game at hand.
Magical Star
Magical Star

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by V.Carnage on Thu Jan 10, 2019 12:57 am

Byron was about to grab the ball. It was almost within his grasp. At the last second, Mr. Whittaker whipped it around, pushing it towards Byron with great force. Immediately, Byron dropped his body temperature, trying to brace for the attack. He didn't get as cold as he wanted in time, but it absorbed enough of the blow that he wasn't knocked over. He inhaled deeply and was about to follow up, but the boy that had acted as his distraction had just been flung at him. He immediately took a step back and tried to regulate his body temperature back to normal. The boy flung into Byron, sending the two to the ground.

From what the rest of the students had seen, it seemed to be somewhat more effective working with more people. Even if it hadn't worked, neither had anything else so far. Almost everyone had the idea at the same time. At this point people began rushing Houston in twos or even threes. The boy that had knocked into Byron got up and offered him a hand up. "Sorry Byron." Byron shook his head, "It's fine." Byron watched the other students run at Mr. Whittaker. He addressed the boy, "Rich, help me immobilize him. Even if you don't grab a hold, I just need you to let me grab on." Byron nodded to another guy nearby.

A pair had just rushed at Mr. Whittaker and Rich ran in as a followup, attempting to grab a hold of him and hold him in place. Immediately after Rich made his attempt, Byron came up from behind, trying to hook his arms around Houston's abdomen or arms. As soon as he got a grip, he let his body temperature drop. To Houston it would feel like an ice cube had just stuck to his back, likely causing his muscles to tense up and at least slow him down. Once this was done, Rich, if he were still able, would make an attempt for the ball. Even if he was able to try he was likely to fail. At the same time as his attempt, the boy Byron had nodded to rushed in and tried to grab the ball from a hopefully off guard instructor.
V.Carnage
V.Carnage

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Magical Star on Thu Jan 10, 2019 7:45 pm

Houston was pleasantly surprised to see the students seemed to get the concept now, having to work considerably harder to keep the students at bay now that they seemed to be teaming up with each other.  It still wasn’t ideal, as each student still was very much out for themselves, and as such it was less coordination and more relying on each other to distract him it seemed. The time was already running down, as far as Houston could tell, and he was just dealing with one pair of students when he suddenly found another joining in, seemingly trying to restrain him? Or at least slow him down.

At this point it would seem the students were racing against the clock, rather than each other, and avoiding the grab made by Rich, though his actions would likely take the other students off guard. He made a calculated decision. Byron’s grab would hinder the teacher somewhat as the boy would be able to get a grip on his abdomen making his next action inevitable as a third student made an attempt to grab the ball. At this point Houston saw one real option, and rather than allow his students to win, he instead would throw the ball with terrify speed, yelling out a warning as he did so.“Heads up runt, it’s coming in fast!”

Coale looked up from the notes she was writing just as the ball sailed past her at terrifying speed, actually slamming into the bleacher and embedding itself in the metal, rather than just bouncing off of the viewing area. Before any students could reach the bleachers however, the redheaded girl came out of her shock as her eyes looked over to the watch.  Coale gave a call of time, though the fact she was still startled by the near high-speed impact would be somewhat evident in her voice.
Magical Star
Magical Star

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by V.Carnage on Fri Jan 11, 2019 5:55 pm

Byron successfully held onto Houston, holding him down long enough for Rich and the third student to jump in and try to grab the ball.  Rich failed his attempt rather grandly while the third student was just about to snatch it from the instructors hands.  To their surprise, however, Mr. Whittaker had another idea.  He whipped the the ball past Coale and onto the bleachers.  It was thrown with such force that it actually got stuck in the metal of the bleachers.  Needless to say, most of the students, including Byron were shocked stiff.  This would surely give Houston an opportunity to wriggle free from Byron's grip, not that it mattered as the end of the allotted period was called just as people started to recollect themselves and head after the ball.  

Byron sighed and fell back onto the ground.  Steam rose from his ice cold body as he returned to normal body temperature.  It seemed like they weren't able to get the ball in time.  That meant they all had to do twenty laps.  Not the ideal outcome for sure.  There were a couple people complaining about Mr. Whittaker throwing the ball, but Byron was just resting on the ground, trying to recover.  Rich and the third boy, Joseph, came up to Byron and helped him to his feet.  Joseph spoke, "Man, that was kinda bull.  We almost had it and then he just whips it away at the last second."  Rich replied, "Yeah, well, at least we did better than the others.  Too bad though."  Byron chimed in, "Unfortunately though, it's not the end yet.  We've got to do even more work now since our plan didn't work."  The three frowned, and Byron looked over at Mr. Whittaker, waiting for new instructions.
V.Carnage
V.Carnage

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Magical Star on Sun Jan 13, 2019 2:14 pm

The instructor took a moment to look around the crowd of students, they’d at least grasped one of the lessons behind the game, though the others were more directly involved in his own profession. This was meant to be a combat class after all, and as such directly tied to the hero profession as a result. “Yeah yeah, seems unfair ad all that.” The teacher said, almost dismissively towards the students. “Thing is, combat isn’t meant to be fair, if you a hero expects their opponent to play by the rules, they’re already at a hell of a disadvantage.” The instructor stated.

He looked over the class, the look he was giving them meant to drive that lesson home even now before he continued. “You did at least figure out that actually winning would require teamwork, even if not everyone would get the same reward. Hero work can be similar on the few occasions heroes need to collaborate. Only one or two might get credited for the event from the public, meaning some of us become competitive even if it ends up making our job more difficult.” Houston finished, a flash of red alerted him to Coale approaching with an angry look on her face.

“Well, you guys know the rules, I didn’t have the ball at the end so, ten laps.” He would state before turning to the unamused redhead.
Magical Star
Magical Star

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down