Evolution City
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Totally not a Squirrel Girl
Coale Valentine I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 08, 2019 9:22 am by Emerl

» Elemental Convergence: A Magical Meeting
Coale Valentine I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 07, 2019 9:55 pm by Tsukami

» Personal Spear Phishing! (For Ping)
Coale Valentine I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 28, 2019 7:43 pm by Ping

» Parkland Wonders
Coale Valentine I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 02, 2019 9:55 am by Ember Vixenne

» Close Encounters of the Inkvisible Kind (Private with Vex)
Coale Valentine I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 02, 2019 9:24 am by Inkling

» Abels SAFE exam
Coale Valentine I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 18, 2019 2:18 pm by Abel/Cain

» Foggy Nights
Coale Valentine I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 16, 2019 7:09 pm by V.Carnage

» Live News No More
Coale Valentine I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 23, 2019 12:25 am by Beldyr

» Angelica Petrescu
Coale Valentine I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 22, 2019 11:51 pm by V.Carnage

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Top posting users this week
No user

Top posting users this month
No user

Coale Valentine

2 posters

Go down

Coale Valentine Empty Coale Valentine

Post by Coale Valentine Fri Jan 04, 2019 12:01 am

Coale Valentine 7a6062c6ec1bcd02b8f58b26e7cbe291

General Information

Name: Coale Valentine
Alias: Magical Spirit Star Ares
Gender/Sex: Female
Sexuality: Heterosexual
Height: 4’7" or 141 cm
Weight: 82 lbs or 37kg

Behavioral Information

Alignment: Good Lawful neutral
Personality: Coale is a very…passionate person. She tends towards emotional extremes often enough, and very much tends to hold onto her first impressions. When she outright likes someone, she tends to get rather shy, while with anyone else  she has a habit of assume the worse and tends to be less than honest with herself in regard to her own feelings. She jumps to conclusions on occasion and tends to act somewhat immaturely but in the end is usually well meaning, despite having something of a temper. She has a complex about her body, especially regarding her childlike appearance and all-around small size. Even the mildest comment can hit her hard; causing anger, embarrassment, or distress depending on just who it is making the remark. She’s defensive and emotional, but despite this tries her best to be responsible. Despite her immaturity she tends to be more dutiful than one would think and is fairly intelligent even if she is ruled by her emotions. She has a strong sense of justice, and tends to think poorly of those who abuse their powers.

Likes: Sweets, Spicy foods, manga, cats, romance (secretly), sports, competitions

Dislikes: Perverts, comments regarding her body, clowns, heights, swimming.

Background
Coale’s family moved to Ruby city rather early on, as her father was already a high level member of the Superhero Foundation. As a result of this, Coale was raised to have a strong sense of right and wrong, though her relationship with her father slowly as he became more and more distant. Working longer and longer hours to try to keep various superpowered criminals at bay. Perhaps unsurprisingly, this resulted in her father’s death, something that effected Coale more than she’s willing to admit.
As for Coale, she unlocked her own powers earlier than expected, gaining access to her powers as early as age 12, though their development seemed to slow considerably possibly as a result of this. Coale made her way through high school with little real issues, though also little in the way of friends or the like. Her growth seemed to have stopped altogether at the age of 12, and this has unsurprisingly given Coale a complex about her childlike appearance. It is theorized that her power has had something to do with the halt in her growth, though nothing has been proven yet.
She graduated high school, as well as the SAFE program with decent scores, and has recently gained her full certification as a Superhero under the Superhero Foundation. Though at the bottom rank.

Superhuman Information

Power Holder?: Yes

Magical Transformation: Ares Heart Coale’s power is one that requires transformation into a powered state. This power state requires one post in order to actually have access to the full extent of her powers. (Scales with points.) While in this powered, she has the ability to create fiery attacks that typically follow a heart theme.(Such as heart shaped blasts of thermal energy.) She is able to currently create flames equivalent to a small bonfire (level 5 heat/fire-based attacks) with her maximum range of attack being roughly 15feet. Her transformation turns her hair from black to red and causes her outfit to change into the outfit shown on the image at the top.

normal form:

Last edited by Slynt on Fri Jan 04, 2019 8:29 am; edited 1 time in total
Coale Valentine
Coale Valentine

Back to top Go down

Coale Valentine Empty Re: Coale Valentine

Post by V.Carnage Fri Jan 04, 2019 2:28 am

And now we are getting a loli tsundere magical girl. This site is getting more anime each character. Background checks out so

Power Breakdown:

Pros:
Doki Doki Blasts (Major)

Cons:
Transformation Required, 1 post (???)

Okay, so there is just one question that could affect this. Will the transformation time scale, or not? If it does scale (ie, when you get an upgrade it will take 2 posts to transform) then its a Major con. If it does not scale (ie, when you get an upgrade it will still take 1 turn to transform) it is a Minor con. With this in mind, I know you said you wanted to keep this for a while, but the transformation scaling time is undesirable. So, from what I see you have 2 choices. First, you could make it non scaling and just add another Minor con. Second, you could have it scaling and with your first upgrade buy it so it doesn't scale (and stays at 1 post). Up to you, just let me know.
V.Carnage
V.Carnage

Back to top Go down

Post by Coale Valentine Fri Jan 04, 2019 8:30 am

Alright, I made it so it scales.
Coale Valentine
Coale Valentine

Back to top Go down

Post by V.Carnage Fri Jan 04, 2019 2:35 pm

Sounds good.