Evolution City
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Totally not a Squirrel Girl
Grading Thread: Christmas Cheer and Grinchy Appearances. I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 08, 2019 9:22 am by Emerl

» Elemental Convergence: A Magical Meeting
Grading Thread: Christmas Cheer and Grinchy Appearances. I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 07, 2019 9:55 pm by Tsukami

» Personal Spear Phishing! (For Ping)
Grading Thread: Christmas Cheer and Grinchy Appearances. I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 28, 2019 7:43 pm by Ping

» Parkland Wonders
Grading Thread: Christmas Cheer and Grinchy Appearances. I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 02, 2019 9:55 am by Ember Vixenne

» Close Encounters of the Inkvisible Kind (Private with Vex)
Grading Thread: Christmas Cheer and Grinchy Appearances. I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 02, 2019 9:24 am by Inkling

» Abels SAFE exam
Grading Thread: Christmas Cheer and Grinchy Appearances. I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 18, 2019 2:18 pm by Abel/Cain

» Foggy Nights
Grading Thread: Christmas Cheer and Grinchy Appearances. I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 16, 2019 7:09 pm by V.Carnage

» Live News No More
Grading Thread: Christmas Cheer and Grinchy Appearances. I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 23, 2019 12:25 am by Beldyr

» Angelica Petrescu
Grading Thread: Christmas Cheer and Grinchy Appearances. I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 22, 2019 11:51 pm by V.Carnage

March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Top posting users this week
No user

Top posting users this month
No user

Grading Thread: Christmas Cheer and Grinchy Appearances.

3 posters

Go down

Grading Thread: Christmas Cheer and Grinchy Appearances. Empty Grading Thread: Christmas Cheer and Grinchy Appearances.

Post by SirenSong Wed Dec 26, 2018 10:04 pm

SirenSong

Back to top Go down

Grading Thread: Christmas Cheer and Grinchy Appearances. Empty Re: Grading Thread: Christmas Cheer and Grinchy Appearances.

Post by V.Carnage Wed Dec 26, 2018 10:15 pm

Ah yes, two would-be heroes saving Christmas from a dastardly villain.  

Marina: Point!
Clint: Point!

Post your upgrades bellow and await approval.  

Finally, results of the thread!
The NPC Kreature is currently hospitalized.  Once he gets out, he shall be serving jail time.  His semi-nameless allies also share similar fates.  
Marina has gained a new fan in the form of Kreature!  Not that it matters much considering he is jail-bound.  
The news was booming with coverage of the attempted hijacking of the concert, mentioning both Marina and Clint, but crediting most to Marina mostly because she is already known.  As a result, even more attention is being drawn to Marina, especially with news of her newly discovered Sonic superpowers.  
While Clint was fine for the moment, the police took note of him as a trigger happy vigilante, and will be keeping an eye out for him in the future.
V.Carnage
V.Carnage

Back to top Go down

Grading Thread: Christmas Cheer and Grinchy Appearances. Empty Re: Grading Thread: Christmas Cheer and Grinchy Appearances.

Post by SirenSong Wed Dec 26, 2018 10:25 pm

Echolocation:  Marina is able to use sound to gain a bearing on the terrain around him, allowing him to easily navigate in the dark, or when otherwise unable to, as well as getting a 360 degree knowledge of what is around him. This ability has a range of 25 feet.

(This is meant as a feature to Marina's existing Sonic powers.)

SirenSong

Back to top Go down

Post by V.Carnage Thu Dec 27, 2018 1:01 am

Marina, upgrade approved. Make sure your numbered values, (ie, number of uses and range os scream) are doubled as well. Additionally, the power is moved up to Level 6 Sonics. Add it to your plotter.
V.Carnage
V.Carnage

Back to top Go down

Post by Clint Westwood Thu Dec 27, 2018 2:12 am

Duel wield: Instead of carrying around one of his guns Clint Is now capable of carrying around both guns instead of just the one, this allows Clint to shoot of more than six bullets at a time. Using two revolvers however does sacrifice aim however, as Clint is more used to using the one revolver.

Clint Westwood

Back to top Go down

Post by V.Carnage Thu Dec 27, 2018 2:16 am

Approved. Make sure you make a plotter and add it there along with your base weapon. Look at others for examples. You will not be able to use your upgrade in a thread until your plotter is created and updated.
V.Carnage
V.Carnage

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down