Evolution City
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Totally not a Squirrel Girl
Shattered Glass - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 08, 2019 9:22 am by Emerl

» Elemental Convergence: A Magical Meeting
Shattered Glass - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 07, 2019 9:55 pm by Tsukami

» Personal Spear Phishing! (For Ping)
Shattered Glass - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 28, 2019 7:43 pm by Ping

» Parkland Wonders
Shattered Glass - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 02, 2019 9:55 am by Ember Vixenne

» Close Encounters of the Inkvisible Kind (Private with Vex)
Shattered Glass - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 02, 2019 9:24 am by Inkling

» Abels SAFE exam
Shattered Glass - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 18, 2019 2:18 pm by Abel/Cain

» Foggy Nights
Shattered Glass - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 16, 2019 7:09 pm by V.Carnage

» Live News No More
Shattered Glass - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 23, 2019 12:25 am by Beldyr

» Angelica Petrescu
Shattered Glass - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 22, 2019 11:51 pm by V.Carnage

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Top posting users this week
No user

Top posting users this month
No user

Shattered Glass

2 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Shattered Glass - Page 2 Empty Re: Shattered Glass

Post by Silent Wed Jan 02, 2019 1:02 am

“At least Mary isn’t this depressing,” Sai muttered but no sound came out because of his power. Sai moves back, moving to a kicking style of fighting to try and keep his opponent at a distance and avoid the full wrath of the crowbar.
Silent
Silent

Back to top Go down

Post by Vexation Wed Jan 02, 2019 1:42 am

A solid kick landed on the slave's chest, staggering him back into the large crate, the corner of the box hitting his back at a painful-looking angle; his eyes went wide and he dropped the crowbar. He looked down at the weapon, then back to Sai, seeming to be paralyzed by the situation. After a few moments, he scrambled for the crowbar again. If he made it in time, he would immediately go for another lateral swipe, this time at Sai's legs considering his position on all fours now.
Vexation
Vexation

Back to top Go down

Post by Silent Wed Jan 02, 2019 9:46 pm

Sai knee that the Slavs would go for the crowbar though, the price of being controlled was lacking the ability to creatively adapt. The slave would barely get a grip of the crowbar before Sai’s boot would impact his face. Picking up the downed crowbar, Sai would just strike the slave once in the head to keep him down.

With the current threat behind him, Sai would retrieve the mans pistol for extra weaponry before looking for the aide. Seeing nowhere else to hide, Sai began to open the crate.
Silent
Silent

Back to top Go down

Post by Vexation Wed Jan 02, 2019 9:51 pm

The slave's head cracked audibly from the crowbar, and he collapsed dead with on further incident.
As soon as Sai opened the crate, a foot came out; it was a feeble kick, and it hit nothing but air. The aide was inside, curled up and with a look of terror on his face. "W-who are you? What do you want?" He asked, terrified. "I-I don't carry money, and the d-drugs here offer very poor recreational effects... D-don't kill me, I-I... I-I..."
Vexation
Vexation

Back to top Go down

Post by Silent Wed Jan 02, 2019 11:03 pm

“To you I might as well be the grim reaper” Sai said as he menacingly tapped the crowbar in his hand. “First I’ll take a keycard from you, and secondly you’re going to tell me about the defenses that are guarding the slaved. I’ll also want directions to where Mary is”

“And before you answer, just know that you have a LOT of bones for me to break if I don’t like the answers”
Silent
Silent

Back to top Go down

Post by Vexation Sun Jan 06, 2019 3:23 pm

The aide immediately fumbled in his jacket and haphazardly threw his keycard out of the crate, landing on the floor by Sai's feet. "M-Master Zhao has very few men down in the pens. H-He thinks that they disrupt the learning process. Th-the only people down there are him, his aide, and his personal bodyguard. Th-there are probably a few dogs, b-but apart from that he prefers privacy to security. H-he'll know you're coming, though. You can't hide from the cameras down there. I-It's a straight shot to his workshop; j-just follow the halls." The aide was sweating profusely now, and hyperventilating. "Th-there... I told you what you wanted. J-just... just go. L-let me live..."
Vexation
Vexation

Back to top Go down

Post by Silent Tue Jan 08, 2019 12:46 am

Sai picked up the keycard, though he kept his gun on the aide at all times. The guy wasn't a threat, but Sai had made that mistake before; everyone was a threat. He listened to all of the information and kept it memorized, knowing that it would be useful once he was down there. Still, the fact that the boss himself was down there wasn't a good thing. Sai would likely have to go through them before getting to Mary. "You have been a terrific help" Sai spoke with a smile.

And then, the world went silent.

Sai fired two shots in to the aide's head and just let the blood splatter against the inside of the crate. "But I'm no hero, and your boss made this personal" Sai said to himself. Moving back to the way he came from, Sai kept his Ak out in case anyone knew he was in here. With his silent field active, he opened the door, looking to see if he had a clear path to the prisoners.
Silent
Silent

Back to top Go down

Post by Vexation Sat Jan 12, 2019 11:42 am

Outside the room, the defunct assembly machines made viewing the whole room difficult, but he couldn't see any of the patrolling groups. One sounded like it was near the entrance to the building, and he could see a second near the door to the workshop. Still, there was one unaccounted for, and all of them seemed on high alert. There was enough cover for Sai to make it relatively unseen to about twenty feet from the door, but after that he would be well in the open.
Vexation
Vexation

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum