Evolution City
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Totally not a Squirrel Girl
Marina Eldoris Plotter I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 08, 2019 9:22 am by Emerl

» Elemental Convergence: A Magical Meeting
Marina Eldoris Plotter I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 07, 2019 9:55 pm by Tsukami

» Personal Spear Phishing! (For Ping)
Marina Eldoris Plotter I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 28, 2019 7:43 pm by Ping

» Parkland Wonders
Marina Eldoris Plotter I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 02, 2019 9:55 am by Ember Vixenne

» Close Encounters of the Inkvisible Kind (Private with Vex)
Marina Eldoris Plotter I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 02, 2019 9:24 am by Inkling

» Abels SAFE exam
Marina Eldoris Plotter I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 18, 2019 2:18 pm by Abel/Cain

» Foggy Nights
Marina Eldoris Plotter I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 16, 2019 7:09 pm by V.Carnage

» Live News No More
Marina Eldoris Plotter I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 23, 2019 12:25 am by Beldyr

» Angelica Petrescu
Marina Eldoris Plotter I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 22, 2019 11:51 pm by V.Carnage

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Top posting users this week
No user

Top posting users this month
No user

Marina Eldoris Plotter

Go down

Marina Eldoris Plotter Empty Marina Eldoris Plotter

Post by SirenSong Sun Dec 23, 2018 1:41 am

Friends

Acquaintances
Archie Storm
Enemies

Romances

Powers
Siren’s Song: Marin’s power is the ability to inspire attraction in those he touches. Essentially, anyone he makes direct contact with (skin to skin, specifically) becomes attracted to him, or even lustful towards him (at the discretion of the other writer)  at present this power only works on a single person and lasts for one post after contact has stopped.  Additionally, this is not a controlled power and is in fact always on in essence.  Marin cannot deactivate it or it’s effects, except by either waiting them out, or shifting them onto a different individual. Similarly, he isn’t really able to control people with it, an effected person still has their free will, and can actively resist the ability if they are aware of it.

Siren's Voice: Marina is able to amplify his voice, allowing for him to be able to generate sound waves capable of causing moderate pain to someone's ear drums.  This power is directed in the form of a narrow cone, with a range of 30 feet, . Additionally Marina is only able to use this ability eight times in a single thread, before losing his voice. Causing him to have difficulty talking for the duration of the thread. (This power falls into the part 5 rules and guidelines. level 6 sonic power.)

Echolocation:  Marina is able to use sound to gain a bearing on the terrain around him, allowing him to easily navigate in the dark, or when otherwise unable to, as well as getting a 360 degree knowledge of what is around him. This ability has a range of 25 feet.

Siren's Rejuvenation: When using his Siren's Song power, Marin drains a small amount of energy from those he touches, allowing him to recover physical stamina. This ability's effect is somewhat addictive, The power can cause fatigue in others after prolonged use (four posts) Unlike Siren Song, this part of the power can be turned off consciously.

SirenSong

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum