Evolution City
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Totally not a Squirrel Girl
Donovan RowanDonovan plotter I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 08, 2019 9:22 am by Emerl

» Elemental Convergence: A Magical Meeting
Donovan RowanDonovan plotter I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 07, 2019 9:55 pm by Tsukami

» Personal Spear Phishing! (For Ping)
Donovan RowanDonovan plotter I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 28, 2019 7:43 pm by Ping

» Parkland Wonders
Donovan RowanDonovan plotter I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 02, 2019 9:55 am by Ember Vixenne

» Close Encounters of the Inkvisible Kind (Private with Vex)
Donovan RowanDonovan plotter I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 02, 2019 9:24 am by Inkling

» Abels SAFE exam
Donovan RowanDonovan plotter I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 18, 2019 2:18 pm by Abel/Cain

» Foggy Nights
Donovan RowanDonovan plotter I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 16, 2019 7:09 pm by V.Carnage

» Live News No More
Donovan RowanDonovan plotter I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 23, 2019 12:25 am by Beldyr

» Angelica Petrescu
Donovan RowanDonovan plotter I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 22, 2019 11:51 pm by V.Carnage

March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Top posting users this week
No user

Top posting users this month
No user

Donovan RowanDonovan plotter

Go down

Donovan RowanDonovan plotter Empty Donovan RowanDonovan plotter

Post by Watson Thu Dec 20, 2018 10:04 am

Friends

Acquaintances

Yin and Yang Equilan

Enemies

Romances

Powers

Basic Power: Donovan is capable of storing things into what some might call hammerspace, making the object seemingly disappear and is able to pull them out at will. Though he is only able to store up to 200 pounds at any given time. Additionally, Donovan is unable to store any living thing, or anything being held by another person. He is still burdened by the weight of the objects he is carrying, and thus will not be able to carry more weight than he would physically be able to carry. Donovan has a limited range on how far he can effect objects. Currently only objects within a 10 feet, mostly by targeting it in his mind.He is also able to simply stuff things into hammerspace by grabbing them, simply stuffing his hand with the object into his storage. Much like one would do any other container. Additionally, he is not able to store an object that is moving. Donovan will regularly keep a baseball bat in his storage and will often use it to fight if necessary. There’s nothing particularly noteworthy about the bat, and it takes up a five pounds of his storage capacity already

First point:Donovan can now store objects even when they are touching or being held be another person.

Watson

Back to top Go down