Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Elemental Convergence: A Magical Meeting
Attractions and Amusement. I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 8:18 pm by Coale Valentine

» Grading Request: Safe Finals: Field Tests
Attractions and Amusement. I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 18, 2019 5:29 pm by V.Carnage

» MechaWarrior Gundam Girl's Workshop
Attractions and Amusement. I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 17, 2019 1:30 am by Ping

» Pluto's Rebirth Plotter
Attractions and Amusement. I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 17, 2019 12:21 am by Tsukami

» Live News No More
Attractions and Amusement. I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 16, 2019 11:03 pm by Beldyr

» SAFE Finals (Field Tests)
Attractions and Amusement. I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 14, 2019 2:29 am by Mercury

» Parkland Wonders
Attractions and Amusement. I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 12, 2019 5:57 pm by Coale Valentine

» Totally not a Squirrel Girl
Attractions and Amusement. I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 09, 2019 10:24 pm by Emerl

» Grading Request: A terrible Encounter
Attractions and Amusement. I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 09, 2019 12:02 am by V.Carnage

July 2019
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Top posting users this week
Tsukami
Attractions and Amusement. Vote_lcapAttractions and Amusement. Voting_barAttractions and Amusement. Vote_rcap 
Coale Valentine
Attractions and Amusement. Vote_lcapAttractions and Amusement. Voting_barAttractions and Amusement. Vote_rcap 
V.Carnage
Ping
Beldyr
Mercury

Top posting users this month
Coale Valentine
Dranous
V.Carnage
Emerl
Tsukami
Mercury
Ping
Beldyr

Check Out Our Discord!

Attractions and Amusement.

Go down

Attractions and Amusement. Empty Attractions and Amusement.

Post by SirenSong on Wed Dec 19, 2018 11:31 pm

Marin hadn’t really had much time to really enjoy the wonders of Ruby city. He’d been busy the few weeks he’d been here, between photoshoot, rehearsals, and a concert or two as well as more than a handful of fan meetups and public appearance had made the chance to actually relax a bit of a luxury. It almost made her miss the days back when he stuck to simple music and concerts. Of course, though, now that he did have a day off, he at least had plenty to do.

The amusement park within Ruby city was large, well-staffed, and more importantly, one he had given an official endorsement of as a part of one of their recent advertisement campaigns, meaning that technically this was as much a surprise public appearance as it was a much-needed day off from the work that he had to put in. Not that he minded basking in the glow of his fans praise, a VIP pass handing from his neck as he toured the park. Attracting a fair bit of notice as he did so, especially given the image of him at on a number of the posters throughout the place. Despite that though, Marin had somehow managed to avoid being picked out of the crowd, probably due to the fact it was a busy weekend day for the park known as Hyacinth Island. The fact he was wearing a jacket, hat and gloves, and a somewhat more conservative blouse and skirt than normal, probably helped to keep people from noticing him to quickly. Especially compared the confident “girl” dressed in a cute outfit on the poster, one meant to be cute and show off his looks without also alienating the family friendly atmosphere of the amusement park, giving “her” something of an innocent playful look.

One might think Marin was trying to avoid being noticed, though that wasn’t really the case, in fact he was a bit annoyed at not being noticed, though when he inevitably was it would still allow some good press, with them likely calling it more him or rather her being humble or modest. The truth was he simply didn’t want to risk accidentally brushing up against someone or something and knew there was a distinct possibility of it given that it was in fact a weekend.

Marin didn’t show it, but he was actually feeling a bit upset about the whole situation, finding himself moving from less crowded areas to some of the more crowded ones as he found himself looking for some way to get noticed.

SirenSong

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Attractions and Amusement. Empty Re: Attractions and Amusement.

Post by Megalodon on Thu Dec 20, 2018 9:56 pm

Archie didn't normally go to a place like an amusement park.  He didn't really have any friends, and going alone just seemed embarrassing to him.  Today, though, he managed to convince himself to go to see a concert that was going to be performed on one of the many stages.  If there was one thing that could get Archie motivated it was music.  Much to his dismay, after arriving, he learned he got the days mixed up.  Cursing himself for making such a stupid mistake, he decided to make the best of it and wondered the park anyway.  

Archie lined up the cork gun at the shooting booth.  Taking a deep breath and holding it, he pulled the trigger.  The stuffed animal fell backwards off the shelf.  Over the past couple weeks, Archie had found himself noticeably improving on his marksmanship.  Now, he rarely missed the target, and was pretty consistent in his shots.  He wasn't sure what it was, as he had spent much longer practicing without noticing any results whatsoever, but he wanted to keep that groove going.  He also noticed his eyes were much better.  He could read farther off signs on the other stalls rather easily.  He hoped this was a sign that his abilities were starting to improve.  The man running the stall gave a quick congratulations before handing him the stuffed bird.  It was only then where Archie noticed how pink it was.  He wasn't really playing for the prize so he didn't care at the time, but he really got a girly prize this time.  He mused, before ultimately taking the prize and wondering off.

He ended up in a more crowded area when something caught his eye.  He turned and saw a girl.  He could tell she was beautiful.  There was also a hint of familiarity.  He was still a ways off so Archie moved a bit closer.  Initially unable to answer quite why she caught his attention, he then noticed one of the posters nearby of the famous singer Marina Eldoris.  At that moment the realization hit him.  Is it really her?  Why would she be here?  Is there a concert after all?  Why isn't she being surrounded already if she's here?  Archie's heart raced along with the many questions flying through his head.  He had been a fan of hers for a while now, but never did he imagine he would see her out and about today.  Nerves getting to him, Archie fought himself internally about whether to approach her or not.  She's right there!  But what if she doesn't want to be bothered?  When am I going to get a chance like this again?  What if you're mistaken and it's not her?  After some nervous pacing, Archie somehow made it over to the idol.  "Uhm...e-excuse me.  A-are you Marina Eldoris?"
Megalodon
Megalodon

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by SirenSong on Fri Dec 21, 2018 12:20 am

Marina was a bit upset at not being recognized, beginning to wonder how he could be missed in an area that literally had posters of him around. While the advertisements did involve the help of makeup artists and the like…it wasn’t that different from how he normally looked. Was it? The idol mentally shoved the doubts aside, trying to distract himself from them by looking over the game’s setup in the booths. The games themselves seemed standard, at least from what he’d seen on TV, as Marin had never been to an amusement park. He decided to try one of the games, this one a simple game of knocking down a bunch of pins stacked in a pyramid on top of each other

It was after three failed throws, which naturally didn’t even come close to the mark that he heard someone speaking up from behind him. Causing his frustration at his poor showing with the game to evaporate as the question registered, a bright smile flashing as he turned to greet what sounded like a nervous fan. It was about time somebody noticed her, and Marin was a bit surprised at the appearance of the guy. While he knew there were guys that liked the music he made, this guy was hardly what would be considered normal for “Marina’s” fans.

Though he didn’t really care, obviously that just meant another person had recognized his boundless talent. The fact the self-praise inevitable felt hollow was ignored by the idol as he looked up…far up at the boy who’d approached him. “Glad somebody noticed.” He answered, giving a bright smile, it was phrased as a joke, but Marina was generally relieved to find a fan. “Really, you’d think more people would have noticed? Do I look that different without makeup?” He asked, fluttering his eyelashes at the boy. Part of him was genuinely curious, though in part he simply wanted to tease the guy a little. More than happy to be getting the attention, and noticing that a few other people seemed to be putting it together, though they were keeping their distance for now.

SirenSong

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Megalodon on Fri Dec 21, 2018 1:04 am

A wave of relief washed over Archie.  He wasn't mistaken, it really was her.  Or at least she said she was.  Regardless, he could hardly believe he was meeting someone so famous in person.  He tried to calm himself down as he spoke.  "Uhm, well, maybe a little bit.  They probably just don't expect you to come out in more casual clothes.  Or maybe they're just to nervous to talk to you."  Archie ignored the fact that his own nervousness almost made him not approach her.  "S-so, anyway, I was wondering..."  Archie fumbled around in his pockets, trying to find something, "could I get an autograph?"  He held out his iPod with a smooth white case.
Megalodon
Megalodon

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by SirenSong on Fri Dec 21, 2018 7:03 pm

Marin considered that thought, part of him knew he couldn’t really blame the fans, it was only to be expected they’d think someone as great as her wouldn’t just walk among them! He had actually decided not to bring a bodyguard or anything today, wanting the chance to meet fans close up without someone looking over his shoulder like a hawk, it was something that made him feel awkward, and while his agent had complained about the idea, Marina had final say at the end of the day, and he preferred walking around without having to be watched like some small child.

He gave a girlish giggle at the suggestion of nervousness, noting that he appeared to be among those who would be nervous to meet her. “Oh? Not cute enough for my adoring public?” He asked, mentally wondering if maybe he wasn’t as cute as he’d thought. Maybe he was a bit paranoid about his power? Though the last time he’d accidentally touched someone HAD given the paparazzi a lot more to talk about than he was comfortable with, even though nothing serious had ended up happening. The idol blinked at the phone, reaching into his handbag to find a pen. “I guess just have to work extra hard next time then.” He said his hand searched for the writing tool, giving him a wink as he said it. A bit of flirting never hurt anyone after all.

The pen was retrieved a moment later, and Marina looked at the phone case before frowning, looking back up at the guy with a curious look in his eyes. “So, who am I making it out to?”

SirenSong

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Megalodon on Fri Dec 21, 2018 7:53 pm

“Oh? Not cute enough for my adoring public?”
"N-no! I don't think that's true at all!  They're probably just more nervous because you're cute!"  Realizing what he had just blurted out, his face burned bright red.  He struggled to grasp at a followup, "I-Uh... I mean-"  While Marina was busy digging for a writing utensil, Archie was struggling to recompose himself.  He managed to calm down just in time to receive a playful wink from Marina, which caused him to look downwards a bit to cover up the streak of red blazing across his nose.  Though, this didn't really hide much considering his ears were also dyed crimson.  
When Marina took the iPod and asked who it was for Archie excitedly replied, "I-I'm Archie Storm! Er-, just Arc Storm please."  His hands were fidgeting, nervously interacting just to keep them occupied.  Archie was internally kicking himself for how he was acting.  He figured he probably looked a wreck.  What would she think of him, acting like this?  Archie couldn't think of a moment he felt more embarrassed in his life.
Megalodon
Megalodon

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by SirenSong on Fri Dec 21, 2018 8:30 pm

Marina looked up at the boy, grinning as she noticed his blush, this was one of the things he loved about dealing with fans, their reactions were so cute, especially when they said exactly the thing he wanted to hear. She let out another giggle when the boy hastily corrected himself, still obviously embarrassed about the whole situation. Something that made Marina smile wider as he enjoyed the attention. He noticed the cute stuffed animal the boy was holding. There were a few possibilities for way a seemingly normal boy would be carrying a cute…and rather girly stuffed animal like that. Marina naturally jumped to the first conclusion he thought of.

“Now now, careful, I’d hate to make your girlfriend jealous.” The idol commented, finally signing the case with a notably neat signature. “And after you won her such a cute prize too, lucky girl.” The idol finished, putting a slight note of envy added to tease the boy a bit. “Well Archie, here you go.” He said, finalling giving back the signed music player, he put a special emphasis on the name, thinking it was kinda cute. He wondered if the boy’s girlfriend called him that normally, or if the boy was just that nervous. “I guess I sh-“ The singer was cut off when someone in the distance suddenly yelled out his…or rather her name. A number of people beginning to approach the two teenagers as more people now realized who Marin was.

SirenSong

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Megalodon on Fri Dec 21, 2018 9:55 pm

After the mention of a girlfriend, Archie straightened up in surprise. "G-girlfriend? No, no, no, no. There's no way someone like me would have a girlfriend. I don't even have any-" Archie stopped himself mid sentence, attempting to switch gears, "B-but anyway, you misunderstand." Archie held up the stuffed animal, "I just happened to win this. I wasn't really paying attention at the shooting booth and just ended up with this. Really." He was desperately trying to amend her assumption.

When Marina handed back his iPod, Archie held out both hands to accept it, holding the stuffed bird by the wing between his fingers. "T-thank you very much!" He tried not to let her calling him by his full first name get to him, as he wold just embarrass himself even more. She seemed to be ready to leave when a distant voice called out, seeming to have noticed the celebrity in their midst. Right on queue, many more people took notice of this fact and started swarming the pair. I suppose this is to be expected. At least I managed to get an autograph. Archie bashfully thanked Marina again and attempted to make his way through the quickly forming crowd.
Megalodon
Megalodon

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by SirenSong on Fri Dec 21, 2018 10:43 pm

Marina liked to be surrounded, by fans. That was a simple fact of it, and ordinarily that was fine with him, after all why wouldn’t he want to receive praise from people who apparently adored him, both for his talents and for his looks. However, the issue of not having any bodyguard present meant nobody was around to actually keep the crowd from getting TOO close too fast as a result of course, there was a bit of a problem with the numbers, as at least a dozen fans had already gathered around the idol. All before Archie even really got far.

Still his mind did linger on one specific person, namely the guy she’d been talking to. He’d giggled at his rambling as he began to leave, his rambling excuses was certainly cute in its own way. Though Marin didn’t really think anything would go anywhere. The crowd did get a bit out of control but currently, Marin didn’t even realize the major problem with that yet. In fact, even the guy manning the booth behind the singer seemed to be a fan himself and had joined the other people in asking questions and attempting to get the idol’s attention made things even more hectic. A single ball from the game had been left on the ground, and when someone stumbled into it, it was only natural a domino effect would happen that resulted in Marina being stumbled into, the idol stumbling a few steps himself before beginning to fall, his arms shooting out reflexively to grab the nearest person in order to stop his fall.

In this case, Archie, and it was only once it was too late that Marina realized his hand wasn’t covered, and he it was very likely his hands would if not land on the boy’s arms, at the very least the trap would brush against uncovered skin in the attempt.

SirenSong

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Megalodon on Fri Dec 21, 2018 11:32 pm

The crowd was growing too dense too fast, Archie wasn't able to get by.  Everyone was crowding inward, pushing, and making it impossible for him to fight the current.  He have an exasperated sigh before turning just in time to see Marina fall.  Instinctively, he reached out to catch her.  As she fell, his arms hooked under hers, stopping her fall.  While being caught, she naturally latched onto his arms, causing direct contact between his exposed arms and her hand.  Immediately Archie's heart began to race.  He looked down at Marina to check on her to be dazzled by her face.  He became suddenly unable to speak.  Not simply stuttering for words, but completely silent.  He was just looking at her, completely stunned.  The world seemed so dim around him where it seemed that the only thing that mattered was the person in his arms.  

In my arms?  Archie heard a snap of a camera, among other sounds of the crowd, partially snapping him back to reality.  His heart was still pounding but he managed to speak. "A-are you okay?"  He tried to help her to her feet.  Once she seemed stable he tried to back away a bit.  He felt much more self conscious than he had earlier.  Before he was just worrying about looking like a fool, but now he just wanted to look at her.  This realization, naturally, made him try to avoid looking at her in an attempt to not look weird, which would ironically make it even stranger.
Megalodon
Megalodon

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by SirenSong on Sat Dec 22, 2018 12:31 am

Marina breathed a sigh of relief as his fall suddenly was halted, finding himself staring up at the boy as his brain caught up to what happened, disoriented by a sudden flash as well before realizing that Archie was staring at him. Suddenly putting together what was happening in an instant, he didn’t think about the flash that had disoriented him a moment before, the whole detail being dismissed mentally as something to worry about later. What Marin did know was there were two options, either she could get away as quick as possible from Archie.

Or find a way to switch it off to someone else and get both of them out of there. Marin decided it would be best to simply get away, managing to take the time to right himself. He knew that the effects would wear off, but considering the public setting, it probably would end poorly if he stayed around for too long. “I’m alright…I-uh….I need to go.” The crowd seemed to have stopped, some people seemingly surprised and Marin managed to get through, with enough fuss. It wouldn’t even be an hour later when Marin began receiving notifications. Only for the Idol to see a familiar scene on the headline of a news article. The header reading, “Marina Eldoris’ Secret Boyfriend!!!”

SirenSong

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum