Evolution City
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Totally not a Squirrel Girl
Phoba II (Charon Remake) (Inactive) I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 08, 2019 9:22 am by Emerl

» Elemental Convergence: A Magical Meeting
Phoba II (Charon Remake) (Inactive) I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 07, 2019 9:55 pm by Tsukami

» Personal Spear Phishing! (For Ping)
Phoba II (Charon Remake) (Inactive) I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 28, 2019 7:43 pm by Ping

» Parkland Wonders
Phoba II (Charon Remake) (Inactive) I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 02, 2019 9:55 am by Ember Vixenne

» Close Encounters of the Inkvisible Kind (Private with Vex)
Phoba II (Charon Remake) (Inactive) I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 02, 2019 9:24 am by Inkling

» Abels SAFE exam
Phoba II (Charon Remake) (Inactive) I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 18, 2019 2:18 pm by Abel/Cain

» Foggy Nights
Phoba II (Charon Remake) (Inactive) I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 16, 2019 7:09 pm by V.Carnage

» Live News No More
Phoba II (Charon Remake) (Inactive) I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 23, 2019 12:25 am by Beldyr

» Angelica Petrescu
Phoba II (Charon Remake) (Inactive) I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 22, 2019 11:51 pm by V.Carnage

March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Top posting users this week
No user

Top posting users this month
No user

Phoba II (Charon Remake) (Inactive)

2 posters

Go down

Phoba II (Charon Remake) (Inactive) Empty Phoba II (Charon Remake) (Inactive)

Post by Charon Tue Dec 18, 2018 8:46 pm

Phoba II (Charon Remake) (Inactive) F1262b05a52da5ec7afaad8a789eb595

General Information

Name: Phoba II (Phoba Phoba, a play on Phobaphobia, or the fear of fears)
Alias: The Leper
Gender/Sex: Male
Sexuality: Straight
Height: 178 cms/5'10"
Weight: 95 kgs/214 pounds

Behavioral Information

Alignment: Good, Neutral, Neutral
Personality: A loner in self inflicted exile, Phoba bares heavy guilt of his family past and often believes that his power is a punishment that is meant to be overcome. He doesn't believe that he has to be happy to be a hero, but he's very self sacrificing and believes dying trying to save others might be the only way he'll ever be taken seriously as a hero.

Dislikes: People asking about his past, selfish people, people that stare at him

Background

“My father was a criminal, So was his father. For as long as I was told, I came from a family of criminals. My grandfather, he went to prison when my father was born, and he was still there when my father got there at 18. My father didn’t last long, had his tongue cut out by some rival inmate. My grandfather cut the guy’s heart our and was banished to solitary confinement. I used to tell myself that I’d never die in jail. Then I realized that there are things much worse than that. My grandfather is spending the rest of his life stick in a box he can barely stretch in. I’ll never be a part of that life, that cycle. I will be something...better”

Phoba was raised in East Diamond originally, the son of a gang leader that ruled through fear and intimidation. Upon growing up, Phoba was diagnosed with a rare disease that left him with terrible sores and pains across his entire body. His father banished him and his mother, wanting nothing to do with the abomination. Phoba's sickness leaves him in a weak sounding state constantly, and feels pain on a constant basis. After his father died in jail, Phoba was told everything that his father did by his mother. Phoba wanted a better life for the two of them, and so set out to use his power to do some good with his life; though he believed that he'd never be taken seriously as a hero. He hoped to prove them wrong someday.

To combat the disease of his body, Phoba wears a mask that helps to suppress his power along with providing an ointment that helps his damaged skin to feel more at ease. Though, his mouth and some of the sores are still visible even with the mask on.

After graduating from school, Phoba has now officially become a D-rank hero for SF. He often visits the school to serve as a mentor to some of the more...interesting students. Along with this, the past crimes of his father in East Diamond still haunt him, and so The Leper has decided to strike back and undo some of the damage.

Superhuman Information

Power Holder?: Yes

Nightmare Realm: By removing his mask to show his damaged face, Phoba is able to create a circle of paranoia around him. Measuring at about a 160 feet diameter, the field causes anyone besides Phoba to feel a strong and sudden sense of paranoia. Phoba mainly uses this to bully and interrogate others in order to gain information or desired items from them. Those affected are not able to explain or justify the paranoia, but it only leaves when Phoba deactivates his power or they leave the Nightmare Realm. However, they can resist it if they know its an effect and will it away.

Fear Reading: By focusing on an individual with his eye, Phoba is able to figure out what that person fears the most. Whether it's an idea of something physical Phoba is able to learn what it is. As they say, knowledge is power. If target is aware of this ability, they can obscure the fear from him.

Fear Conjuring: After using "Fear Reading" Phoba is able to take the idea of their fears and cast an illusion of it becoming reality. However, he is unable to force any sort of negative effects on the person other than fear. This technique is mainly used as a means to scare someone off of a fight, or for Phoba to use for interrogation purposes. The illusions aren't real, so any attempts to harm them will disperse the illusion. Illusions are currently limited to affecting four senses at a time in any combination, non-harmfully.

Peak Human Conditioning: Now capable of lifting 250 Lbs, running at 30 mph, taking multiple normal blows without wearing down, and have faster reaction time than most people. This is entirely without the aide of other powers he holds.

Knife Master: Phoba gains the use of fighting proficiently with a variety of knives, allowing him a knowledge base of knife fighting and having superior skill than anyone untrained. Phoba specifically uses a Karambit.

Nightmare Blast: Phoba focuses his power on a single opponent. He lifts his arm and fires his fear energy at the enemy. To the enemy they are able to see a screaming skull moving towards them while covered in black smoke. Upon contact the enemy feels a blast of knock back combined with a sickening feeling in their stomach that lasts for two posts. This feeling causes them to enter into a physically weaker state as the enemy feels on the verge of puking. Anyone besides the enemy is unable to see the skull. The blast can knock a 200-pound man off of his feet. Phoba must wait two posts after using the ability in order for the move to be used again.
Charon
Charon

Back to top Go down

Phoba II (Charon Remake) (Inactive) Empty Re: Phoba II (Charon Remake) (Inactive)

Post by V.Carnage Wed Dec 19, 2018 3:23 am

After much discussion and few changes I have decided to approve this character "transfer".  Powers and upgrades are identical to the previous iteration.  

Transfer Approved

Make sure to make your new plotter with all the relevant information.
V.Carnage
V.Carnage

Back to top Go down