Evolution City
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Totally not a Squirrel Girl
Ember Vixenne I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 08, 2019 9:22 am by Emerl

» Elemental Convergence: A Magical Meeting
Ember Vixenne I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 07, 2019 9:55 pm by Tsukami

» Personal Spear Phishing! (For Ping)
Ember Vixenne I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 28, 2019 7:43 pm by Ping

» Parkland Wonders
Ember Vixenne I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 02, 2019 9:55 am by Ember Vixenne

» Close Encounters of the Inkvisible Kind (Private with Vex)
Ember Vixenne I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 02, 2019 9:24 am by Inkling

» Abels SAFE exam
Ember Vixenne I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 18, 2019 2:18 pm by Abel/Cain

» Foggy Nights
Ember Vixenne I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 16, 2019 7:09 pm by V.Carnage

» Live News No More
Ember Vixenne I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 23, 2019 12:25 am by Beldyr

» Angelica Petrescu
Ember Vixenne I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 22, 2019 11:51 pm by V.Carnage

March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Top posting users this week
No user

Top posting users this month
No user

Ember Vixenne

2 posters

Go down

Ember Vixenne Empty Ember Vixenne

Post by Ember Vixenne Mon Dec 17, 2018 6:53 pm

Ember Vixenne Tumblr_ostbicy0yd1w3conco1_400

General Information

Name: Ember Vixenne
Alias: Kitsu (going for a Kitsune build)
Gender/Sex: (S) Physically male, (G) identifies as female
Sexuality: Pansexual but with high attraction to males
Height: 5'5” or 1.65 meters
Weight: 117 lbs or 53 kg

Behavioral Information

Alignment: Good ;; Neutral ;; Neutral
Personality: Ember is a bit of a charmer, throwing in a compliment or two in almost any situation, even if the other person doesn't know it. She's otherwise not particularly kind; while she is not mean, she is not afraid to get stuff done through whatever means she has-- trickery, flattery, the works. She takes compliments well and always tries to one-up the returned flattery. She is a little shady at times-- she enjoys gathering secrets and dislikes divulging any of them. However, this also makes her great for confiding in, as she never does anything with her newfound information. She loves when somebody gets flustered after a compliment but dislikes those with little to no reaction. She also generally enjoys the company of people who have come to trust her. After all, she's always in the mood to hear a new secret….

Dislikes: The ocean, gossiping/giving away her secrets, people who make fun of her for her fox's small size

Background
The daughter of a middle-class Japanese woman and a successful American businessman, Ember has never really had to hold out for getting anything she desired. However, she has lived a fairly frugal lifestyle, often keeping to ancient traditions from her maternal ancestors. She lived an otherwise fairly average life until her powers arrived. She at first tried to suppress her ability, but the desire to transform continued to overtake her, as did a few of the fox's other traits. She became a little more sly and shady as time went on, though it seems as though she's at a stopping point for the time being. She has now accepted her powers and has taken part in the Superhero Foundation's efforts to make the world a better place. She lives in Ruby City, having moved there after a little convincing of her parents, and lives alone in a simple apartment, decorated in a rather minka-style, receiving support checks from her parents every so often.

Superhuman Information

Power Holder?: Yes

Fox Form: Ember transforms completely into a smallish white fox. She has the natural speed, fangs, etc. that a fox has. She cannot speak to humans while in this form due to a lack of compatible vocal chords, but as long as she's able to focus, she can switch between her forms if need be. Her other main drawback lies in her Fox's small size-- it is a little smaller than a normal adult fox, maybe about 80% of the size-- so she doesn't make too much of an impact in that form.
Ember Vixenne
Ember Vixenne

Back to top Go down

Ember Vixenne Empty Re: Ember Vixenne

Post by V.Carnage Mon Dec 17, 2018 7:18 pm

IT'S A TRAP!
Sorry, I had to meme a little bit there.  I appreciate the punny name! That goes a long way here.  Personality seems interesting and background checks out.  All that's left is

Power Breakdown:

Pros:
Fox Transformation (Major)

Cons:
Can't speak while transformed (Minor)
Adolescent fox form (Minor)

Power seems pretty basic but I can see a lot of things coming out of this!  For now it's just a basic fox transformation and all the benefits and detriments that comes with it.  With that you are

Approved
V.Carnage
V.Carnage

Back to top Go down