Evolution City
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Totally not a Squirrel Girl
Clint Westwood I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 08, 2019 9:22 am by Emerl

» Elemental Convergence: A Magical Meeting
Clint Westwood I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 07, 2019 9:55 pm by Tsukami

» Personal Spear Phishing! (For Ping)
Clint Westwood I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 28, 2019 7:43 pm by Ping

» Parkland Wonders
Clint Westwood I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 02, 2019 9:55 am by Ember Vixenne

» Close Encounters of the Inkvisible Kind (Private with Vex)
Clint Westwood I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 02, 2019 9:24 am by Inkling

» Abels SAFE exam
Clint Westwood I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 18, 2019 2:18 pm by Abel/Cain

» Foggy Nights
Clint Westwood I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 16, 2019 7:09 pm by V.Carnage

» Live News No More
Clint Westwood I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 23, 2019 12:25 am by Beldyr

» Angelica Petrescu
Clint Westwood I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 22, 2019 11:51 pm by V.Carnage

March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Top posting users this week
No user

Top posting users this month
No user

Clint Westwood

2 posters

Go down

Clint Westwood Empty Clint Westwood

Post by Clint Westwood Sun Dec 16, 2018 1:28 am

Clint Westwood ImageUrl
Clint Westwood Hatake.Kakashi.full.1749788
General Information

Name:Clint Westwood
Alias: DeadEye
Gender/Sex: Male
Sexuality: Bisexual
Height: 6'2" or 191 cm
Weight: 74.84 kilograms or 165 IBS

Behavioral Information

Alignment: Good/Neutral/Neutral
Personality:Clint is a man who likes the finer things in life; those things being whiskey, sex, Blues music, guns, etcetera. However while he may seem like a nice man he will not hesitate to shoot anyone who hurts an innocent person. He will try not to kill someone, but is not against paralyzing the person for the rest of their life.  

Likes: Alcohol, guns, blues music, country music, rock music, hunting

Dislikes: Pop music, Hip Hop, Murderers    

Background

Clint’s father was a criminal who traveled across Arizona and Texas.  He stopped robbing banks and pulling big heists after he had Clint, whose mother died at childbirth.  He changed his first name and traveled around the southern countryside until Clint turned 13, and they stopped at Louisiana where Clint spent most of his life. Clint’s father taught him to help people who are unable to defend themselves. Clint was taught how to use his two Schofield revolvers.  Clint’s father was unfortunately shot by a scorned ex gang member. When Clint found the man who did this, he shot this man’s legs and brought him in where the man was sentenced to death.  After this Clint decided to become a hero in his father's memory.                      

Superhuman Information

Power Holder?: no

Schofield revolvers: Two revolvers that belonged to his father. Clint usually just keeps one with him because it is easier to shoot with just one. Both guns have engravings on the side that say judge and executioner

Last edited by Clint Westwood on Mon Dec 17, 2018 11:45 pm; edited 3 times in total

Clint Westwood

Back to top Go down

Clint Westwood Empty Re: Clint Westwood

Post by V.Carnage Mon Dec 17, 2018 12:43 am

Okay, so I have some issues with the formatting of your application.  Overall the grammar needs to be fixed.  There needs to be proper sentences, and not just a run on.  There needs to be fixes for proper spacing and capitalization.  Also, this is a nitpick, but could you add the space between the "Personality" and "Likes" section as well to keep it neat? Also, you need to fix up the height to 6'2" and include the height in centimeters as well.

Next up is the issue of powers.  First off we must establish that weapons cannot simply be possessed by player characters.  The ownership of a weapon is the equivalent of having a power and requires using a point (or a basic power slot) to have.  Therefore, at level 1, Clint (or anyone else) cannot have both a weapon and an ability.  You may choose to either have a weapon or have a power in your application.  You can earn the other through upgrades.  Additionally, 40/40 vision has no meaning.  It is equivalent to saying 20/20 vision.  40/40 vision just means you can see at 40 feet what a normal person should see at 40 feet.  I would also like to establish that the only effect this would have on his shooting ability would be the ability to spot a target at longer range.  Though  you may choose how good he is at using a gun so long as it is within human standards.  Any superhuman ability with a gun will need to be bought with a point.  I also question the choice of power name because that's normally associated with seeing the future, but its just a name, so if you want to keep it I wont stop you.  

Once you have addressed these issues, respond back and I'll make another deliberation.
V.Carnage
V.Carnage

Back to top Go down

Post by Clint Westwood Mon Dec 17, 2018 11:04 pm

Alright I believe I addressed these issues Thank you for the criticisms are there any other issues to resolve

Clint Westwood

Back to top Go down

Post by V.Carnage Mon Dec 17, 2018 11:26 pm

Still a few grammatical issues.  I'll post below how I would revise it.  If something I put does not give the same impression you are trying for, just say so:

---
Behavioral Information

Alignment: Good/Neutral/Neutral
Personality: Clint is a man who likes the finer things in life; those things being whiskey, sex, Blues music, guns, etcetera. However while he may seem like a nice man he will not hesitate to shoot anyone who hurts an innocent person. He will try not to kill someone, but is not against paralyzing the person for the rest of their life.  

Likes: Alcohol, guns, blues music, country music, rock music, hunting

Dislikes: Pop music, Hip Hop, Murderers  

Background

Clint’s father was a criminal who traveled across Arizona and Texas.  He stopped robbing banks and pulling big heists after he had Clint, whose mother died at childbirth.  He changed his first name and traveled around the southern countryside until Clint turned 13, and they stopped at Louisiana where Clint spent most of his life. Clint’s father taught him to help people who are unable to defend themselves. Clint was taught how to use his two Schofield revolvers.  Clint’s father was unfortunately shot by a scorned ex gang member. When Clint found the man who did this, he shot this man’s legs and brought him in where the man was sentenced to death.  After this Clint decided to become a hero in his father's memory.                      
---

Next up it seems that you decided to keep the guns.  In this case, the power section, for record keeping purposes, should look something like this:

---
Power Holder?: No

Schofield Revolvers: *description here*
---

I'd also like to note that while you may canonically own two guns, for the purpose of balance, whenever you are in a thread you may only have one on your person, and this should be specified in the "description here" section.  At least, until you invest a point to hold the other one as well.  I'd also like to note that carrying around a gun in the open outside of somewhere like East Diamond is going to draw some negative attention.  There will be in world repercussions if he causes too much of a scene with them, same as anyone else.
V.Carnage
V.Carnage

Back to top Go down

Post by Clint Westwood Sat Dec 22, 2018 9:35 pm

alright I think i'm good

Clint Westwood

Back to top Go down

Post by V.Carnage Sat Dec 22, 2018 9:41 pm

Alright, everything seems to check out.  

Approved