Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Personal Spear Phishing! (For Ping)
Slynt Silber (Decommissioned)  I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 18, 2019 11:30 pm by Mercury

» Totally not a Squirrel Girl
Slynt Silber (Decommissioned)  I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 15, 2019 11:32 am by Emerl

» Elemental Convergence: A Magical Meeting
Slynt Silber (Decommissioned)  I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 07, 2019 9:25 pm by Tsukami

» Parkland Wonders
Slynt Silber (Decommissioned)  I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 02, 2019 9:55 am by Ember Vixenne

» Close Encounters of the Inkvisible Kind (Private with Vex)
Slynt Silber (Decommissioned)  I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 02, 2019 9:24 am by Inkling

» Abels SAFE exam
Slynt Silber (Decommissioned)  I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 18, 2019 2:18 pm by Abel/Cain

» Foggy Nights
Slynt Silber (Decommissioned)  I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 16, 2019 7:09 pm by V.Carnage

» Live News No More
Slynt Silber (Decommissioned)  I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 23, 2019 12:25 am by Beldyr

» Angelica Petrescu
Slynt Silber (Decommissioned)  I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 22, 2019 11:51 pm by V.Carnage

September 2019
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Top posting users this week
Ping
Slynt Silber (Decommissioned)  Vote_lcapSlynt Silber (Decommissioned)  Voting_barSlynt Silber (Decommissioned)  Vote_rcap 
Mercury
Slynt Silber (Decommissioned)  Vote_lcapSlynt Silber (Decommissioned)  Voting_barSlynt Silber (Decommissioned)  Vote_rcap 

Top posting users this month
Mercury
Inkling
Whirlwind
Ping
Ember Vixenne
Emerl
Tsukami

Check Out Our Discord!

Slynt Silber (Decommissioned)

Go down

Slynt Silber (Decommissioned)  Empty Slynt Silber (Decommissioned)

Post by Coale Valentine on Thu Dec 13, 2018 8:20 pm

Slynt Silber (Decommissioned)  800938386

General Information

Name: Slynt Silber
Alias: Nexus
Gender/Sex: Male
Sexuality: Heterosexual
Height: 5’10  1.78m
Weight: 175ibs  79.38 KG

Behavioral Information

Alignment: evil, neutral  Neutral
Personality: Slynt is at heart a schemer. He doesn’t plot for any grand future or ideology, but rather for his own amusement and self-benefit. To Slynt, life is a game, and other people simply pieces he could sacrifice at will. He’s not a particularly empathetic person and tends to see the world in a strange light, more as something to manipulate for his own means and self-benefit. He has a flair for the dramatic, though not to the detriment of practicality and tends to view information as a vital resource, one he puts great value on. He tends to be secretive, even without reason, but at the same time is primarily a meddler. He is practical to a fault and will not hesitate to remove a loose end once it’s reached the end of its uselessness. He is primarily the type to scheme from the shadows but will be more than willing to act on a whim if it seems amusing enough. Slynt can easily be described as a sociopath, though he’s more than willing to play the role of the innocent if it can serve to help him.

Likes: Blues Music, literature, secrets, mind games, strategy games. Social interaction.
Dislikes: Grunt work, fools, idealism, losing, isolation, his father.

Background
Slynt was raised first and foremost, as his father’s heir. A fact he’s never truly cared for too much, even if he easily met his father’s standards. He was born within the city of London, though he has spent his entire life practically traveling from major city to major city, mostly to learn from his father and primarily being educated via private tutors. His father, the founder and president of Silber International, a business conglomerate with hands in dozens of industries from pharmaceuticals to tech firms-to agriculture was a strict man and raised him to be cutthroat when it came to business, though he also learned the value of appearing more personable. Slynt could easily meet any rigid standard his father set for him, though he slowly found the prospect, and the future his father had planned less interesting. Eventually, his father shipped him off to Ruby City, and Slynt was dropped into a high school in the city, partly due to his father being tired of his apparent failure, when truly Slynt simply had no interest in entertaining his father’s whims. He’s found a fascination with the criminal underground, though at the moment is an unknown to the majority of them. Within school, he maintains good grades, but other than that has made a point not to stand out quite yet.

Superhuman Information

Power Holder?: Yes
Cloning: Slynt is able to create a duplicate of himself at will within 3 feet of him, though this is limited to one, the clone does as he wishes it to, with only a limited sense of self. However not only does he need to remain within a 20-foot radius of his clone, else it will simply disappear, but he also will feel any pain the clone is inflicted. Similarly, new information can only be transferred from the clone to him if physical contact between the two is made, meaning any memories created will die with the clone. He cannot clone objects, with the exception of his own clothing and even then this is limited. (no duplication of weapons, armor, candy bars, etc.)  He can get rid of a duplicate at will, though he needs to be able to see it in order to do so, and is unable to acquire the memories of the duplicate if this is without making physical contact. Similarly a duplicate can die, and while not lethal, the pain feedback is easily enough to incapacitate him or render him unconscious.

Last edited by Slynt on Thu Dec 13, 2018 10:09 pm; edited 1 time in total
Coale Valentine
Coale Valentine

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Slynt Silber (Decommissioned)  Empty Re: Slynt Silber (Decommissioned)

Post by V.Carnage on Thu Dec 13, 2018 9:33 pm

Alright, Slynt Silber.  Another welcome addition to the villains on the school side.  Background checks out.  Great that you went added so many likes and dislikes.  All that's left is:

Power Breakdown:

Pros:
Create Duplicate (Major)
Limited Shared Memory (Minor)
Duplicates worn clothes (Freebie to avoid excess nudity)

Cons:
Must remain within 50 feet (Minor)
Shared Pain (Minor)

So just a couple things.  There should be some specification about getting rid of a duplicate other than it going outside of the range.  Whether that be at will or some other method is up to you.  I would also like some clarification about the shared pain thing.  I recall earlier we were talking and it seemed like you were going for shared injury (ie. if one got cut on the arm, a cut would form on the others arm).  If you decided to just go with pain alone (so if one gets cut on the arm the other just feels like there is a cut) just let me know in your response.  I would also like to clarify my freebie to you involving clothes.  This only applies to things worn to maintain proper public decency.  No other items will be duplicated.  No phones, no necklaces, no rings, and no knives strapped to your leg.  Additionally this would also not apply to something that has use outside of just being something to wear.  In other words, no bullet proof vests or armor will be duplicated.  
Finally, the matter of balancing.  The power is mostly good, but it needs a bit more in the con section, meaning either it needs one minor con or change what you have into a major con.  I have a suggestion.  50 feet is pretty far for a basic level 1 power (also keep in mind how scaling works per level), so if it is reduced to 20 feet I will accept it as a Major con.  Alternatively, if you decided to have them share injuries (see above) I would consider that as a Major con.  If you have another option you'd like to try, you are welcome to that as well.  Make changes to your post as necessary and then respond once you are ready for my reevaluation.
V.Carnage
V.Carnage

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Coale Valentine on Thu Dec 13, 2018 10:14 pm

Updated App.
Coale Valentine
Coale Valentine

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by V.Carnage on Thu Dec 13, 2018 10:29 pm

New Power Breakdown:

Pros:
Create Duplicate (Major)
Limited Shared Memory (Minor)
Can Dispel at will (Minor)
Duplicates worn clothes (Freebie)

Cons:
Must remain within 20 feet (Major)
Shared Pain (Minor)
Dispel requires line of sight (Minor)

Power balances out.  With that you are

Approved
V.Carnage
V.Carnage

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum