Evolution City
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Totally not a Squirrel Girl
A Mocca City Interrogation I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 08, 2019 9:22 am by Emerl

» Elemental Convergence: A Magical Meeting
A Mocca City Interrogation I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 07, 2019 9:55 pm by Tsukami

» Personal Spear Phishing! (For Ping)
A Mocca City Interrogation I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 28, 2019 7:43 pm by Ping

» Parkland Wonders
A Mocca City Interrogation I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 02, 2019 9:55 am by Ember Vixenne

» Close Encounters of the Inkvisible Kind (Private with Vex)
A Mocca City Interrogation I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 02, 2019 9:24 am by Inkling

» Abels SAFE exam
A Mocca City Interrogation I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 18, 2019 2:18 pm by Abel/Cain

» Foggy Nights
A Mocca City Interrogation I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 16, 2019 7:09 pm by V.Carnage

» Live News No More
A Mocca City Interrogation I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 23, 2019 12:25 am by Beldyr

» Angelica Petrescu
A Mocca City Interrogation I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 22, 2019 11:51 pm by V.Carnage

March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Top posting users this week
No user

Top posting users this month
No user

A Mocca City Interrogation

2 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

A Mocca City Interrogation Empty A Mocca City Interrogation

Post by Vexation Wed Dec 12, 2018 11:34 pm

It had been a very eventful three days for The Wicked Witch of the East. Her easy win over Oz was thrown out the window due to Shoushan's interference, so she wanted to raise hell for him, and she felt she wasn't the only one. He attacked Sai and kidnapped Mary, who the merc had grown very attached to. A man driven by vengeance could prove a valuable weapon, but first she needed to solidify his loyalty to her. What better way than to spring him from jail and give him the first swing back? She immediately hired Jia's services to get Sai out of custody, and went about getting her hands on one of Jia's men who would know something. Thanks to a few strokes of luck, some gas, and a few bullets, she managed to get one. Now all she had to do was wait.
A cigarette perched in her lips, Valerie leaned against the counter of the butcher's shop. Back in the freezer was her guest, and hopefully Sai would be arriving shortly. As soon as he did, she would grin and offer a cigarette casually. "Enjoy your vacation?"
Vexation
Vexation

Back to top Go down

A Mocca City Interrogation Empty Re: A Mocca City Interrogation

Post by Silent Thu Dec 13, 2018 12:10 am

Sai walked in to the butcher shop, a little surprised to see Valerie there personally. Still though, she probably wanted to make sure that nothing was compromised while he was in there. "Not even a little bit" Sai admitted as he looked around, wondering why exactly they had met here. "Did you happen to bring my gear here?" he asked, wanting to get rid of this itchy feeling and get back out in to the field. "I have a lot of work to get back to, and a lot of people to kill"
Silent
Silent

Back to top Go down

Post by Vexation Thu Dec 13, 2018 2:20 pm

Valerie nodded. "Of course I managed to get your gear back. Stashed it in the back of the freezer. And I know you want to get back out there killing, but even a man like you needs a heading." A wicked grin spread across her face like fire across paper. "I'm guessing you're wanting to get that lady friend of yours back, yes? I think I know someone who might help us track her down, but hes... Well, uncooperative thus far." She beckoned for Sai to follow and led him to the freezer. Sitting on the floor in nothing but his boxers was one of Shoushans boys; he wasnt as buff as most of the one Sai had been facing. "This here is an aide to one of the big Tangs retrainers. If anyone knows where she is, it's this guy." She pointed to a large plastic tub in the back. "Your gear is in there. Meathooks above his head, and theres some more butchers cutlery out front if you need it." She patted Sais shoulder with a meaty hand. "Hes been here for about thirty hours without food or clothes in this cold, so I'd say hes not as strong willed as he could be. Even so, hes one of Shoushans. You'll have to be creative. In the meantime, I'll be out front; I have some calls need making. I'd appreciate it if the folks on the other end heard disturbing sounds." Valerie winked at Sai. "Need anything else before I let you get to work?"
Vexation
Vexation

Back to top Go down

Post by Silent Thu Dec 13, 2018 11:16 pm

Sai started walking over to where his gear was. As he slipped his mask on, he turned back to Valerie as the assassin she had employed for so long seemed to return. "All I need...is no interruptions" Sai said before getting in the rest of his gear. Armed back to his killer persona, Sai made his way over to the man that was in nothing but his boxers in this kind of freezing temperatures.

Sai absently flipped his combat knife in his hand, staring down at the man as he contemplated how to do this. "Let's start simply...what's your name?" Sai asked as he started to circle around the man. Reaching up, he started to grip one of the meat hooks before turning his head back to hear the man's reply.
Silent
Silent

Back to top Go down

Post by Vexation Mon Dec 17, 2018 11:11 pm

The Witch grinned; Sai was angry, and men like him were dangerous when angry. She was glad to be in the same building as him at a wonderful time like this.

The man shivered, looking up with unfocused eyes. "B-Biming. I'm one of Zhao's aides." He muttered. "N-No. I don't know where Shoushan's hideout is. My job keeps me attending to Master Zhao and his subjects." Biming's lips were cracked and blue. "No, I'm not going to discuss him or them with you. I was ordered to never give up i-informa... information to a captor."
Vexation
Vexation

Back to top Go down

Post by Silent Thu Dec 20, 2018 6:15 pm

“I appreciate your honest Biming. It’s important to establish honesty in a relationship. Allow me to return the favor, I am not going to be sorry for anything that happens to you. And I ain’t stop until I get what I need” Sai said coldly before taking his knife and stabbing it straight into the man’s left shoulder.

Letting the knife burrow in to the hilt, Sai went for one of the meat hooks and pierced it into the mans other shoulder. As the man was likely screaming, Sai already gripped the chain and hoisted him a foot off the ground. The pressure on his shoulder would be agony. Sai kicked over the empty box of his gear under Biming, letting him use it to provide the slightest amount of comfort for his tearing shoulder.

“Feel like talking now?” Sai asked. If the witch wanted screams, she was surely getting what she wanted already.
Silent
Silent

Back to top Go down

Post by Vexation Thu Dec 20, 2018 6:30 pm

Sure enough, Biming was screaming in pain, the already loud sound amplified by the room's hard walls adding to the acoustics. He managed to steady himself on the box, and his hands went to the hook in his shoulder, trying to alleviate some of the weight. "N-No... I can endure pain. I fear you, but I fear Master Zhao more than you. And I fear Master Tang more than Master Zhao." He managed to squeak out between pained sounds. Unlike most of Shoushan's men, Biming didn't talk like he believed himself greater than Sai; if anything, he spoke with fear and reverence. He knew his place was beneath others, but even so, he still ranked his employers above Sai.
Vexation
Vexation

Back to top Go down

Post by Silent Thu Dec 20, 2018 6:57 pm

“And as I said man, I appreciate the honesty and respect. It’ll take you far in life...how far is to be determined mind you” Sai said as he was just circling the man at this point. “Tell me, have any friends or loved ones? Don’t need to know their names, I’m just curious” Sai addressed.
Silent
Silent

Back to top Go down

Post by Vexation Thu Dec 20, 2018 7:19 pm

Biming let out a blustered sound of pain. "Y-yes. A brother. Master Tang employed him before me. We are both used as one another's 'insurance policies'. I will not betray Master Zhao as it would betray Master Tang. And that would result in my brother's death. The same for him of me." One of Biming's hands switched to the knife in his shoulder. He made an attempt to pull it out, but his fingers were so numb that they couldn't grab the hilt, causing him to simply nudge it slightly, agitating the wound more.
Vexation
Vexation

Back to top Go down

Post by Silent Thu Dec 20, 2018 7:34 pm

"Clever man this Master Tang, using both of you against each other like that" Sai said quietly. As Biming went for the knife, Sai suddenly kicked the box out from under his feet, causing all of that pressure to tear at his shoulder again. "Then I suppose my course of action is rather simple at this point" Sai said, his voice growing more aggressive and harsh. "I'll kill you, make you feel it of course for wasting my time. That way, when I DO find your brother, he'll have no reason to keep his damn mouth shut. And if he tries, you'll wish I killed him as quickly as you're about to die. Luck wasn't on your side today Biming, cause now I just have to make you scream before you die"
Silent
Silent

Back to top Go down

Post by Vexation Thu Dec 20, 2018 8:00 pm

Biming cried out as the box was kicked out from under him and the weight fell back onto the hook. Sai's words barely registered with him. "H-he doesn't work with Zhao!" Biming screamed. "M-my brother would be of less help to you than me!" His voice was high pitched from pain and panic; he wasn't about to let his brother die, and Sai could easily see and hear it in his voice. "I-I... I..." He stammered, catching words as they came from his mouth, stopping himself from talking.
Vexation
Vexation

Back to top Go down

Post by Silent Thu Dec 20, 2018 8:06 pm

"But you're not willing to talk, so you're not more help to me by default remember?" Sai taunted. "I didn't wanna do this Biming, but let me also make it very clear I don't care at all about you or your brother. You're telling me I might not get results and you very well might be right. Either way, I guess I get to let out some stress on your brother too and send a very colorful message to your bosses"

"You shouldn't have gotten caught, that right there is what just killed your brother"
Silent
Silent

Back to top Go down

Post by Vexation Fri Dec 21, 2018 11:24 pm

Biming blustered out a pained sound; he wanted to believe his brother wouldn't get caught by these animals, but he couldn't be sure. He couldn't think clearly through the pain, the cold, the hunger. "Just... No... He won't. You can't..." He stammered, dangling from the hook before letting out a cry of pain. "I-I.... No..." He tried to grab the hook and pull himself up slightly to alleviate some of the weight, but couldn't, and ended up just dropping more weight onto his shoulder, causing him to scream out again.
Vexation
Vexation

Back to top Go down

Post by Silent Fri Dec 21, 2018 11:49 pm

Sai just continued to circle the man, trying to figure out where he could go with this. “Your boss has aSuper under his employ, one who has tattoos that can become chains. You can’t tell me about your boss? Start talking about him, what’s his name? Where can I find him?” Sai asked cruelly. “Talk...or your dear brother will suffer like you can’t even imagine”
Silent
Silent

Back to top Go down

Post by Vexation Fri Dec 21, 2018 11:56 pm

A sputter escaped Biming's lips. "H... His name is Voss. I don't know his last name. He's one of the leaders of Master Tang's retrieval teams." He wheezed out. "H-he... He never leaves Mocca City except on a job. I-I... I don't know where you can find him. But he..." Biming swallowed, trying to endure the pain. "He buys cigars... From some fence in Checkmate's Pawn shop. Y-You can start there..." He let out a pained sound. "C-can you give me the box back? I gave you what you wanted. I-I don't know how much more of this I can take..."
Vexation
Vexation

Back to top Go down

Post by Silent Sat Dec 22, 2018 12:14 am

Sai pulled down on the mans leg for a moment. “You have no room to try and barter here” he explains with a cruel twist before letting the man go. “I’m cryysin you heard of a woman by the name of Mary, where is she?”
Silent
Silent

Back to top Go down

Post by Vexation Sat Dec 22, 2018 12:43 am

A cry of pain escaped him as Sai yanked his leg. "P-PLEASE!" He cried. After a moment to catch his breath, he sputtered out a sob. "Sh-she is... Master Zhao is retraining her. In his workshop..." A choked sound escaped him; he wanted the pain to stop. He wanted to escape this hell, this damn freezer. "Y-You wouldn't be able to steal her even if I told you where it was... M-Master Zhao takes security... He takes... Seriously... Very seriously. Especially since her last... She was..."
Vexation
Vexation

Back to top Go down

Post by Silent Sat Dec 22, 2018 1:23 am

“You are a very slow learner, no wonder Shoushan has to brainwash you all. I DONT CARE ABOUT YOUR OPINIONS” Sai shouted into his ear. “Now the workshop, if it’s so protected then you shouldn’t be afraid to tell me where it is. So talk or I swear on every fucking god that I’ll rip you down to the floor and off that hook”
Silent
Silent

Back to top Go down

Post by Vexation Sun Dec 23, 2018 1:04 am

Biming cried out in pain. "S-STOP! PLEASE!" He begged. "F-Fine! F-factory district, the old glass foundry!" A pained cry escaped him again. "You're a fucking animal... Master Zhao will kill you... He'll kill you... You won't save her..."
Vexation
Vexation

Back to top Go down

Post by Silent Sun Dec 23, 2018 1:08 am

“Animal, monster, machine, I am all of these things” Sai said quietly. “Last question and then we’re done here. Tell me about defenses. She was heavily guarded the first time, what am I about to run into?” Sai questioned as he put the box under Biming to let him alleviate the pressure of his injury. “Come now we’re so close”
Silent
Silent

Back to top Go down

Post by Vexation Sun Dec 23, 2018 1:14 am

"Guns. Lots of them. Security cameras. Dogs. The works." Biming gasped out between pained sounds, letting out a relieved sigh as he took the weight off his shoulder. "Master Zhao is no slouch either, unlock most of Master Tang's trainers. He has no bodyguard, but he is aware he is being targeted. At the first sign of trouble, he will sound the alarm. Reinforcements from Master Tang's major bases will converge, as well as nearby retrieval teams. You will be overwhelmed by sheer numbers."
Vexation
Vexation

Back to top Go down

Post by Silent Sun Dec 23, 2018 1:27 am

“I appreciate your honesty, that was all I needed” Sai admitted. “Your words just saved your brother and I am a man of my word. I will leave him alone unless he gets in my way” Sai said before taking his knife out of Biming’s shoulder and slashing his throat so the man would bleed out,

Walking out, Sai looked to see the witch. “Was he loud enough?”
Silent
Silent

Back to top Go down

Post by Vexation Sun Dec 23, 2018 1:34 am

The Witch turned back to him with a half-smoked cigarette perched in her wide grin. "Very much so. Sounded very therapeutic." She pushed herself off from leaning against the counter, and her face turned serious. "What information did you get? I gave you the courtesy of using my freezer and a man I caught. I have a right to that information same as you. Cough it up." She ordered, reaching into her shirt and pulling out her little red notebook and a pen.
Vexation
Vexation

Back to top Go down

Post by Silent Sun Dec 23, 2018 1:39 am

Sai went on to share all of the information that the prisoner had shared with him. He went through every detail to make sure nothing was left out. “Quite a find with this one, his brother was used to doom him the moment we had him. There was nothing he could do to withstand, so what’s our next step?”
Silent
Silent

Back to top Go down

Post by Vexation Sun Dec 23, 2018 1:45 am

Valerie paused for a moment, scribbling down everything Sai was telling her. Afterwards, she closed the notebook and slipped it back in her shirt. She finished her cigarette, tossed the butt on the floor, and pulled out a new one before answering Sai. "We have two leads and two priorities; erase the Checkmate's Pawn from the map to stop this super from getting his tobacco fix, that'll piss him off for sure. And denying the resale of your ladyfriend, Mary." She lit the cigarette and took a drawl. "You go for Mary. You seem fond of the girl, and if I sent one of my teams to save her, they'd probably just kill her and be done with it. Effective and easy, but I don't want to get any bad blood between us. Leave the Pawn to my teams; as I'm sure you've heard, we're good at demolition. One other thing: If possible, bring me back Zhao's head. Literally. Working on an art project for the big Tang that it would look lovely on. I'll consider it a personal favor, and I'll throw in a bonus for you if you do. Capiche?"
Vexation
Vexation

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next