The Foreshock

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Re: The Foreshock

Post by Vexation on Sun Nov 25, 2018 7:29 pm

Sunshine was of quite little help, mostly just hobbling along on her good leg and transporting more of the severed limbs as she could. She sat back and grinned at him. "Looks to me like this is gonna traumatize the poor bastard who shows up first." She started to laugh, but it trailed off into a pained sound as she clutched her shoulder again. "It's perfect. It screams that we were here. No one to tell the story, but they will all know the characters; exactly what Valerie would want." She started to limp to the front door. "Let's get out of here. Mind giving me a hand? I think I sprained my ankle a tiny bit, it kinda hurts to walk."
Vexation

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Foreshock

Post by Dranous on Sun Nov 25, 2018 7:35 pm

Jet let out a loud laugh. "Of course!  You have to do something unexpected after all, or they'll get bored!"  Jet walked up to Sunshine.  "A sprained ankle, huh? That's no good."  He put an arm under hers and around her shoulder, supporting her.  "Well I'm sure once we get back we can fix you back up.  Then unfortunately you may have to be out of commission for a while, but hopefully not too long!"  Jet joyfully exited the building while supporting Sunshine, carefully closing the door behind him as if he were leaving a friends house, and walked off, heading back towards their base, avoiding the main roads whenever possible.
Dranous

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum