The Foreshock

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

The Foreshock

Post by Dranous on Fri Nov 09, 2018 6:48 pm

Jet leaned up against the abandoned building that served as a meeting point for Jet and Sunshine.  Valerie had given Jet a special mission that would shake the very foundations of East Diamond.  One of the wealthiest men in the city was their target: Shoushan Tang.  Though, not directly.  Jet was to attack a waypoint for Shoushan's merchandise transport, and leave nothing to spare.  He was also bringing along Sunshine to cover him.  The two got along quite well and had similar mindsets and ways of thinking.  The two had a great dynamic, Jet felt.  Jet played with the zipper of his velvet bag as he waited for his companion to show up so they could begin the chaos.
Dranous

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Foreshock

Post by Vexation on Fri Nov 09, 2018 8:07 pm

Sunshine strode up the road, grinning, almost skipping. She was excited; a two-man job, hitting the Candyman, a day with Jet, and specific orders for no survivors. She couldn't ask for a better day. She reached the building ten minutes early since she couldn't help herself and wanted to get started right away. "Hiya, Jet-plane!" She chimed excitedly. "How's it hanging?" She brushed her hair out of her face; the day before, she had gotten it freshly bleached blonde, as well as having the front right half of her bangs died neon pink; she always enjoyed changing her hair color, a fact Jet was well used to by now.
Vexation

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Dranous on Fri Nov 09, 2018 9:15 pm

Jet was just looking at the sky, a mixture of boredom and anticipation, when he heard a nickname of his being called.  "Howdy, Sunny-Day!"  He echoed her intonation, now much more lively.  "I'm feeling excellent, now that you've arrived.  That means we're about to head out and start the show!  Nice new hairstyle by the way.  Wanted to have something special for this special occasion?" After waiting for Sunshine's response, Jet patted his velvet bag, "Well I'm all set here, so I hope you're ready, cuz we are heading out right away!"  The giddiness in his voice was apparent.  He had been looking forward to this day.
Dranous

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Vexation on Fri Nov 09, 2018 9:30 pm

Sunshine grinned and brushed her bangs out of her face. "Yup! I spared no expense on making today memorable!" She said in response to his question. When he mentioned being ready, she smirked and pulled her two pistols out of her jacket. "I'm always ready for a firefight, Jet Plane." She winked at him and laughed. "Buuuuut I decided to bring some extra heat for today, just to be safe." She holstered her pistols, and reached into her satchel she had brought with her, a fashionable piece decorated with various pins and stickers. She pulled out an Uzi and winked. "I call her Betty. Oh! And I got somethin' for you, too!" She pulled a third pistol out of her bag, a Beretta M9, and tossed it to Jet casually, as though it were a candy bar and not a loaded weapon. "Just in case one of them manages to put you in check." She giggled and closed the satchel, which still seemed to have some weight in it; it was obvious to someone who knew her that she still had at least one surprise in there.
After their discussion, the two made their way to the auto repair shop. It, like most of the buildings Shoushan had appropriated, had had significant additional construction added onto it, giving it far more room, and most likely more security. Out front, there was a small booth acting as a checkpoint for anyone going in or out on foot, and next to it was a large garage door, through which the two could see two windowless white vans pulling in as one more pulled out. There was no way the two could make it there before the door closed, and even if they could, the guard in the checkpoint would have been able to see them long before then. Still, seeing the garage door open allowed them to see that there were several armed Chinese men, as well as a handful of Shoushan's tattooed, brainwashed goons, all of whom were armed with various levels of force. The one guard out front, however, seemed only armed with a pistol.
Sunshine looked across the street from their hiding spot and grinned mischievously. "So, O Glorious Strategist, how doth we approach this dastardly scenario? Two lonesome miscreants against a horde of foul devilry?"
Vexation

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Dranous on Sat Nov 10, 2018 6:24 pm

Jet clumsily caught the pistol and carelessly flipped it over in his hands, looking it over. "Well, I practically have the aim of a storm-trooper, so unless they are on top of me I doubt it'll find much use. Thanks for the backup though." Jet slipped the gun into the back of his pants, and the two made there way to the auto shop. When they got there, Jet carefully observed the situation, noticing the main entrance was armed to the teeth.
"Well, my capable assistant, as much as I'd looooove to just waltz in the front door I doubt we'd get very far. For now, lets scout the perimeter from a safe distance. See if we can find an easier way inside without getting caught. After all, whats the point of a surprise party without the surprise!" Jet began walking, out of sight of the guards, to get a better view of the building and its surroundings.
Dranous

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Vexation on Sat Nov 10, 2018 7:18 pm

The side of the building showed no possible points of entry, but in the alley out back, the two would immediately see quite an interesting sight; a chain link fence with barbed wire on top making a sort of holding pen with about one dozen men and women, dressed in everyday clothes as opposed to the uniforms the rest of the people were wearing. Watching over the top of the pens was a single security camera, and the only way in and out of the pens apart was a steel door leading back into the building. Sunshine saw this and grinned.
"Let me have a guess... We climb the fence, clip the barbed wire, take out the camera, drop inside, you put a bomb in the middle of the group to take them all out in a bit, and then sneak inside. You start planting more bombs, and when the one out back goes off, we spring out and start reeking havoc! Easy peezy, yeezy?"
Vexation

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Dranous on Sat Nov 10, 2018 7:59 pm

Jet silently watched the people inside the fence, deep in thought, when Sunshine popped up with her suggestion.  A sinister grin floated to Jets face.  "Not quite, dearest Sunshine.  We are going to be enlisting some help.  First, we should look around here to see if we can find any makeshift weapons.  They don't have to be too effective, so long as it's something.  I'll also need you to take the camera out as quick as you can once we start.  Preferably, before we climb the fence.  Once we're inside the fence, I'll give everyone a liiiiiittle motivation to help us out.  Who doesn't like a good revenge story after all?  While it will be nice if they cause as much chaos as they can when they bust inside, they are more, lets say, caaaaarriers of the real fun."  Jet gave Sunshine a wink and went about searching for what he could, finding a slightly moldy 2x4 and an umbrella that had lost its fabric.  After gathering what the two could, Jet held onto the lot of it, as Sunshine would need to lead the charge.  "When you're ready, rush in and take out the camera.  I'll follow right behind you and help you up the fence to take care of the wire.  Once you are inside, I can pass over the makeshift weapons here and then pop in afterwards to begin the party!"
Dranous

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Vexation on Sat Nov 10, 2018 8:15 pm

Sunshine raised an eyebrow, not entirely sure what Jet was planning, but nevertheless she helped him in searching for weapons. She found a few shards of broken glass from some broken bottles, a broken chain, and a heavy metal trash can lid. The two made their way around the corner, and she reached into her bag and pulled a silencer out of her satchel and attatched it to one of her pistols. She shot the camera and immediately moved to the fence. Once Jet helped her up, she used one of the glass shards to cut off a foot wide opening, and lowered herself inside. "Howdy, chums!" She chimed gleefully to the group, who stared back in shocked silence. "Keep your voices down, we're here to help, which will be difficult if the people we're helping you against know we're the helpful sort!"
Vexation

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Dranous on Sat Nov 10, 2018 9:34 pm

Jet followed immediately behind Sunshine as she rushed the fence and helped her maintain footing while she was cutting the barbed wire.  After she made her greeting to the inmates, Jet gave an innocent wave from the other side of the fence and proceeded to fit what he could through the links of the fence and toss over the top what he couldn't.  After he was done, he scaled the fence himself and dropped inside the fence, catching himself on the fence to avoid tumbling over.  He brushed himself off before formally addressing his captive audience.  "Now then, as my friend here just informed you, we are here to free you.  But that's not all!  We are here to give you a chance to get back at your captors!  You see, the both of us don't have a very friendly past with these deeemons disguised as people, and we are here for our own vengeance.  With just the two of us, though, we would be hard pressed to take out this whole complex ourselves.  But with the lot of us, we can take this place down!  And we can free anyone else we find inside to help us too! You've seen many horrors first hand so I'm sure you want to get revenge right? Look at what they did to you! Think of what it did to your families! And other peoples families!  I've got some weapons with me to help us bust through, and we can pick up anything we find along the way."  Jet gestured to the makeshift weapons with him and reached behind him to pull out his pistol.  "Anyone know how to use a gun?"  He held up the gun, gripping it's barrel.
Dranous

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Vexation on Sat Nov 10, 2018 9:53 pm

As Jet spoke, Sunshine leaned up against the side of the building, removing the silencer from her pistol. She watched with casual interest as her boss attempted to rile up the crowd, still unsure of what his plan here was. Surely, against this number of armed thugs, the two of them fared only marginally better with this rabble than without them. Still, Jet had always seemed to know what he was doing before, so she trusted his judgement.
While the majority of the group seemed fairly nervous at the prospect of storming in there, enough of them stepped forward that the rest conceded to herd mentality. A tall, older man in a suit who had likely never worked a hard day in his life immediately stepped forward and plucked the pistol from Jet's hands; it was hard to believe that he had ever shot the thing, but clear that he didn't trust anyone else in the group with it. "Alright." He said with a slight curl on his lip. "Fine. We're with you. So what's the plan, then, hm?"
Vexation

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Dranous on Sat Nov 10, 2018 10:27 pm

Jet smiled as the man took the gun from his hand.  "Well first my associate here will help us in getting inside.  Once that happens, we fan out and cause as much of a ruckus as possible.  I have two more colleagues out front waiting for the commotion to bust in.  I assume they've taken you through the main building, right?  You should be able to navigate yourself once we get inside.  Free anyone else who was kidnapped as well and take them with you to help.  If you manage to clear out the rest of the place, head for the garage.  By then, my colleagues should have that place secure and ready for our escape."  Jet laid out the makeshift weapons on the ground in front of him.  "Take your pick.  If you can't get one now, use whatever you can when we get inside."  He shifted his head over to Sunshine, "Could you cut some of the barbed wire for us?  It may not be much, but it should be better than nothing for those who cant get a weapon.  Or even to wrap around the wood and such."  Jet stepped up beside the man who took the pistol from him, giving him a welcoming pat on the back, "Call me Jet.  Happy to be workin' with ya!"  Set. 4. Fire. Max.  He proceeded to go around the group, introducing himself to each person while patting them on the shoulder or back.  He eventually set bombs on each of them, an even distribution of Fire and Explosive.  Within each division as well, half were set to 5 and others were set to 4.  After finishing going around Jet addressed the group again, "Well if everything is settled and okay, are we ready then?"  He turned to Sunshine, "Set to start, Sunny-Day?"
Dranous

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Vexation on Sat Nov 10, 2018 10:33 pm

Sunshine raised an eyebrow as he talked about another pair waiting out front, but said nothing. Only when she saw Jet starting to introduce himself to the group did it click what he was doing. Her eyes lit up like a child on Christmas and she smiled. "Alright, gang!" She announced. "I'm going to need you all to start screaming as though a crazy woman with freakish hair was shooting at you." With that, she raised her pistol and fired off four shots into the air, and a fifth into the steel door. The would-be slaves responded appropriately with screams of surprise and fear. Inside, some of the guards heard the commotion and began making their way to the back. "Alrighty, team! Someone's gonna open that door in a few seconds! Make sure he doesn't have time to react!"
Vexation

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Dranous on Sat Nov 10, 2018 11:33 pm

Human Bomb x3: 3
Human Bomb x3: 4
Human Fire Bomb x3: 3
Human Fire Bomb x3: 4

Jet stepped towards the back of the group.  he did not want to be initially recognized as someone who wasn't among the slaves, and he had no proper weapon to begin fighting.  He had also used all of his bombs on the people, so he had none to spare for the moment.  Soon after, the guards came busting through the door, weapons drawn.  The man who had taken Jets pistol reacted to the door flying open and sent three shots at the open doorway.  One flew past, but the other two hit the first guard, once in the arm and once in the chest, taking him out.  One more guard was right behind him, wide eyed at his fallen companion in front of him.  Most of the slaves stayed back behind the tall man with the pistol.
Dranous

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Vexation on Tue Nov 13, 2018 6:43 pm

Without waiting long for them to regain their senses, Sunshine unloaded one of her pistols into the doorway, spearheading the assault into the building. "C'mon, folks! The building isn't gonna retake itself!" She cheered. Inside, multiple guards began firing at the group, but none of the slaves ended up with fatal injuries as Sunshine immediately switched to her submachinegun once inside and began giving suppressing fire for the melee grunts she was leading. "Spread out! Cover ground, and inflict damage! We need to find any and all other slaves and get their help!" She yelled. The majority of slaves spread out, swarming the guards with their numbers and the element of surprise. About four of them were gunned down by the guards, but the remainder seemed to be doing fairly well. The taller man with the pistol, however, stayed next to Sunshine, helping her shoot down the guards with the pistol.
Vexation

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Dranous on Thu Nov 15, 2018 10:28 pm

Human Bomb x3: 2
Human Bomb x3: 3
Human Fire Bomb x3: 2
Human Fire Bomb x3: 3

Jet smiled as the last man dropped.   "Before you head in, make sure you loot these nasty men of their weapons!"  One person who just had some barbed wire grabbed a knife from one of them, while the other weapons were taken by those who had none.  The slaves all followed Sunshine inside while Jet trailed behind, humming to himself and quietly counting the seconds.  "Take the weapons of the fallen!  They're of no use to them anymore!"  Jet called out, almost joyfully.  Had the situation been any less chaotic, it probably would have aroused suspicion.  However things were much too chaotic, and everyone was mostly focused on the people shooting at them.  As Jet trailed along, as he was walking passed corpses of allies and enemies, he casually slid the body out of the way with his feet, not removing his hands from his coat pocket.  Of the bodies of the fallen slaves he had planted bombs on, he made sure to spread them out as much as possible.  Jet called over to Sunshine,  "Be careful out there Sunny-Day!  I reckon things are going to get even more heated in about two minutes.  And our friends should be finished mopping up their end in about three.  Got it?"
Dranous

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Vexation on Tue Nov 20, 2018 9:52 pm

Sunshine said nothing in response to Jet, mostly because she couldn't hear him over the gunfire and her own laughter. The slave next to her emptied the magazine in the pistol, then ran forward to grab another handgun from one of the fallen guards before returning to his position next to Sunshine.
The chaos continued much in this way, the slaves brutally teaming up and killing the guards while the guards mercilessly fired upon the civilians. One of the would-be slaves called over to Jet. "Over here! Found more of them!" He called to Jet, standing in front of a van door he had opened, at least twenty other men and women inside of it, tied at the hands and feet. Almost immediately after gaining Jet's attention, the man's head split open from gunfire and his corpse fell lifeless to the ground.
"Looks like we know who's in charge." A voice snarled behind Jet. A large Chinese man with a dragon tattoo curling up from beneath his shirt and onto his face sneered at him, brandishing a large combat knife. "Whoever sent you here sent you to die." With that, he lunged forward with his left arm, trying to seize Jet by his collar while slashing laterally at his face with the knife.
Vexation

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Dranous on Tue Nov 20, 2018 11:21 pm

Human Bomb x3: 1
Human Bomb x3: 2
Human Fire Bomb x3: 1
Human Fire Bomb x3: 2

The battle had already led them to the garage.  Hopefully they wouldn't be suspicious that there was no backup yet.  He had specified that it wouldn't be immediate, but too much doubt would draw things awry.  It wasn't long now before the first wave.  After that it didn't matter.  Everyone would begin to panic and run around anyway.  One of the captives called over to Jet, indicating many slaves tied up in a van.  "Perfect! I'll be right-"  Jet was cut off when the man was shot in the head.  Immediately after, a large man appeared behind Jet.  His first reaction was surprise but it was quickly covered by his usual demeanor and he turned to face the man with a smile.  "Whoops! Looks like I've been found out!  So what's the plan?  Cut off the head and shut down the operation?"  Jet jumped backwards in response to the man grabbing at him.  He moved his left hand to defend his face from the knife and ended up deflecting the strike away, but causing a gash across his hand.  With his right hand he reached into his bag and pulled put a handful of marbles, dropping them on the floor in front of him.  The force of his attempted evasion caused Jet to fall back on his butt before he sprawled out, gripping his left hand.  From the strain of his voice he was clearly in pain, but maintained his same mannerisms otherwise.  "Damn, that stings.  I didn't expect that to happen."  A bit of laughter escaped from his lips before refocusing to see what happened with the man assaulting him.  Hopefully the marbles would at least slow him if not trip him.  All of the slaves were too caught up in their own battles to pay any mind to Jet.
Dranous

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Vexation on Thu Nov 22, 2018 12:00 pm

The man stepped backwards for a moment as Jet pulled out the bag, thinking he was pulling out a weapon of his own, thinking Jet was pulling out a weapon of his own, but laughed when Jet dropped the marbles and fell backwards. "A child's toy is your defense?" He asked cruelly, simply sweeping the marbles out of the way with his foot before stepping forward and seizing Jet by the collar. "What manner of fool are you? Who is daft enough to send you?" He held the knife close to Jet's face. "Speak, lest I carve out your tongue."
As he spoke, one of the slaves jumped onto the large man's back, wrapping the chain around his throat from behind. He wasn't able to muster much force, but he did manage to force the man to let go of Jet and stagger backwards, struggling to awkwardly fend off his attacker.
Sunshine had payed no mind to the chaos over on Jet's side of the field; a majority of the slaves had fallen, only about four or five were still fighting, but she had easily taken out plenty of the guards on her own. Her SMG clip ran empty, so she ducked into cover about five meters away from the man shooting with her. "When I say, run right!" She barked at him. "We want to cut off their exits so none of them can get out, got it?"
"Got it!" The slave replied, shooting another one of the guards.
Vexation

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Dranous on Sat Nov 24, 2018 4:34 pm

Human Bomb x3: 0
Human Bomb x3: 1
Human Fire Bomb x3: 0
Human Fire Bomb x3: 1

To the mans questioning taunts Jet, his expression not faltering, merely replied, "Well I'm not much of a fighter myself.  The best I can do is waste a little time."  To his next inquisitions Jet only smiled, as in the next moment one of the slaves had taken the man by surprise and pulled him away.  Jet roughly pushed himself back to his feet, being extra careful with his bleeding hand.  Jet watched the man struggle to fend off the slave.  If he would look over he would see Jets face gradually contort into a twisted expression of ecstasy and insanity.  "Looks like that's just the amount of time I needed.  You should really be careful.  In a battle field, even a millisecond can be the difference between life and death.  And it looks like,"  Jet pulled up his sleeve to reveal a watch, "time's up."  In the next moment a giant fireball five meters in diameter would engulf the man, originating from the back of the slave he was fighting with.  Near simultaneously, explosions would be going off all around the building, a mix of regular explosives, and giant balls of fire, igniting everything around them.  This would certainly cause mass confusion to any who survived.  Jet turned away from the ashen pile and changed his expression to a more serious one.  "Everyone!  These guys are setting off bombs all over the place!  They know they can't beat us anymore so they are trying to take the place down around us!  Quick, get to the garage!"  Jet could hear the ticking, the second wave was about to hit.
Dranous

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Vexation on Sat Nov 24, 2018 9:44 pm

The chaos only amplified when the explosions started. Most of the slaves were involved in melee scrapes with their opponents, so the explosions were devastating to both sides. The slave near Sunshine froze; from his position, he saw three of the explosions go off, and saw they all originated from the others he had been in the pen with. Without much hesitation, he turned and aimed at Sunshine. "What the hell is this?! Who are you people?" He demanded.
Sunshine raised her eyebrows in surprise; she wasn't sure if she was far enough from the man to be out of the coming explosion's blast radius, but if she tried to back away, he'd shoot her. So, she simply smiled at him. "Just some friendly neighbor saviors. Not our fault that they rigged you to blow before we got here!" With that, she winked at him.
The other slaves were less aware of what was going on. Some of them made a run for it, trying to leave the building, while others followed Jet's suggestion and made their way to the garage. One of the last slaves climbed into the driver's seat of the van loaded with other slaves. "I'm not dying here, and I'm not leaving these folks to die either..." He muttered to himself as he went about hotwiring it.
Vexation

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Dranous on Sat Nov 24, 2018 10:11 pm

Human Bomb x3: 0
Human Fire Bomb x3: 0

Jet shuttered.  The chaos was overwhelming.  He took in the scenery.  The debris, the fire, the blood, the bodies.  He finally glanced over to Sunshine.  The slave that had taken Jets pistol had his gun pointed at her.  Did he get suspicious?  Jet looked at his watch then back at the pair.  He leaned against a wall that was still in tact and pointed his finger at the slave with the gun, lining him up with his thumb as if it were a sight.  It took a few seconds to adjust but once he was lined up Jet flicked up his wrist.  The explosion on his back went off, blasting anything within five meters with great force.  The explosion would likely at least knock Sunshine back, and that was assuming no debris his her.  She would also likely be covered in blood.  Sequentially the remainder of the explosions set went off, destroying anyone and anything in the vicinity.  From the driver seat of the van, there was a man messing with the ignition of the car.  From his left sleeve erupted a great fireball that enveloped the front of the car, blowing out the driver seat door and reaching the gas tank.  The ignition immediately set off the car and it exploded in a grand fashion.  Anyone who didn't die in the initial explosion was writhing in agony as they burned alive.  The scene was similar everywhere.  Those who weren't dead were dying or critically injured.  At that moment the only one standing throughout the whole building was Jet.
Dranous

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Vexation on Sun Nov 25, 2018 5:05 pm

Sunshine was sent tumbling backwards, sliding across the floor and landing just a few feet away from Jet, blood covering her face. She clutched her arm, clearly in pain, but after a few moments her eyes opened. "H-hey there, Jet plane." She winked at him, a pained grin on her face. "You messed up my hair. I just had it dyed for today, you ass." She laughed and slowly sat up, holding her shoulder. It was clearly dislocated, and there was a large piece of wood sticking out of her lower leg. She gritted her teeth and hardened her eyes. "Valerie wants no survivors, but I don't think I can walk around to finish off any of these guys. Can you manage to finish off the rest of them without me? I can lend you one of my pistols, so long as you don't get it blown up like the last one I gave you today."
Vexation

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Dranous on Sun Nov 25, 2018 6:12 pm

Jet inhaled deeply, taking in all the sights, sounds, and smells of the destruction wrought before him.   He was busy admiring his handiwork when Sunshine spoke up.  "Don't worry too much about your hair.  It happens a lot after a party.  I think before the fireworks went off everyone was admiring your sense of style!"  Jet spoke with her as if nothing was wrong, hardly even acknowledging she was injured.  "No problem, Sunny-Day.  I'll make sure to finish them off.  I'll keep the gun safe.  I have plenty of other toys to blow up if I need to."  Jet held out his hand and grabbed the pistol from Sunshine.  Jet walked around the complex, leaving Sunshine by herself for the time being.  He walked up to any corpse that wasn't clearly cinder and kicked it in the side or head, searching for a reaction.  When he got one, he held the pistol to their head and pulled the trigger.  He didn't have to worry about aim if it was point blank.  As he was walking by a hand reached out towards Jet.  "H-help... me-e..."  The voice was very weak.  It was one of the slaves.  Not from the courtyard, as all of them were the epicenters of the explosions and certainly none could have survived unless they stripped.  Jet walked up to the scorched man and crouched down, smiling.  "Certainly.  I'll help you out."  The mans eyes went as wide as they could as Jet pulled out the pistol and shot him.  The arm went limp and Jet went back about finishing off any who still lived before returning to Sunshine.  "That should be all.  I could always light the place up again just to be sure!"  Jet laughed.
Dranous

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Vexation on Sun Nov 25, 2018 6:47 pm

Sunshine had managed to make her way to her feet unsteadily by the time Jet had gotten back. She weakly smirked at him. "That wouldn't be a bad idea to get some more fire scattered around here, just so the news has more stuff to film. But the most important thing is the tape is intact when Shoushan's boys arrive." She knelt down and ripped the shaft of wood out of her leg and let out a loud cry. "W-where are we stashing that, anyways? And how're we getting out of here? Candyman definitely has some oompa-loompas on their way here to see what went wrong at this place."
Vexation

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Dranous on Sun Nov 25, 2018 7:19 pm

Jet looked at Sunshine's leg, "Well it doesn't look like you're in any condition to be hopping fences again.  Guess that just leaves the front door!  As for the tape-"  Jet held out the gun for Sunshine to take back and then moved over to a nearby corpse.  "Help me out here if you could."  Jet wore a sinister smile and began dragging the corpse to the office area.  Slowly but surely he began arranging the various corpses around the building that weren't piles of ash.  Occasionally he would find a limb that had been blown off, which was much easier to transport.  Lying down in front of the front entrance would be two of the guards, hands extended and pointed towards the interior.  

Upon entering one would see a trail of bodies deliberately set up, most of them consisting of the guards.  Some were propped up and others were on the ground and still others were mere arms, but they all had gestures to continue to follow the path.  This would eventually lead to the office where the door was once again flanked by two guards.  Inside, one would find a circle of dead slaves, burnt and torn from the explosives, the occasional hand flopping towards the center, and at the center was a lone cassette tape.  

Jet closed the office door after admiring his creativity.  He then set about the building, placing fire bombs on the flammable and explosives on the non flammable such as walls.  He set long timers and placed them away from the trail of corpses and the office just in case Tang's men wouldn't get here too soon.  With luck on his side, it would damage the investigators.  If not, it would just cause more damage to the building.  He turned to Sunshine.  "You like it?"
Dranous

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum