Evolution City
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Totally not a Squirrel Girl
Grading Request: Chemical Mixtures I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 08, 2019 9:22 am by Emerl

» Elemental Convergence: A Magical Meeting
Grading Request: Chemical Mixtures I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 07, 2019 9:55 pm by Tsukami

» Personal Spear Phishing! (For Ping)
Grading Request: Chemical Mixtures I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 28, 2019 7:43 pm by Ping

» Parkland Wonders
Grading Request: Chemical Mixtures I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 02, 2019 9:55 am by Ember Vixenne

» Close Encounters of the Inkvisible Kind (Private with Vex)
Grading Request: Chemical Mixtures I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 02, 2019 9:24 am by Inkling

» Abels SAFE exam
Grading Request: Chemical Mixtures I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 18, 2019 2:18 pm by Abel/Cain

» Foggy Nights
Grading Request: Chemical Mixtures I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 16, 2019 7:09 pm by V.Carnage

» Live News No More
Grading Request: Chemical Mixtures I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 23, 2019 12:25 am by Beldyr

» Angelica Petrescu
Grading Request: Chemical Mixtures I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 22, 2019 11:51 pm by V.Carnage

March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Top posting users this week
No user

Top posting users this month
No user

Grading Request: Chemical Mixtures

3 posters

Go down

Grading Request: Chemical Mixtures Empty Grading Request: Chemical Mixtures

Post by Dranous Fri May 18, 2018 7:58 pm

https://evolutioncity.forumotion.com/t195-chemical-mixtures

Character Requesting Grading: Jet Timere
Dranous
Dranous

Back to top Go down

Grading Request: Chemical Mixtures Empty Re: Grading Request: Chemical Mixtures

Post by Admin Sun May 20, 2018 11:10 am

Alright, looks like that deal went simultaneously exactly as expected and very poorly. Nonetheless...

Jet: Point!

Sorry for the delay good friend. Please post your desired upgrade here for my judicious appraisal.

Notes: Things really blew up, didn't they? Broken ribs are painful. Try not to be so close to your explosions next time or I may invoke some real side-effects from your stronger explosions.

Admin
Admin

https://evolutioncity.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Dranous Sat May 26, 2018 11:20 am

Sorry for the even longer delay.

Upgrade:
Smoke Bomb - In addition to his normal explosive bomb Jet can, at the time of setting, choose to instead place a smoke bomb. All other rules of setting apply to this bomb. Upon activation a cloud of smoke billows from the set location and spreads up to a 5 meter radius. The smoke obstructs vision and causes fits of coughing with no lasting effects if inhaled. Additionally, the maximum number of active bombs of any type cannot exceed 6.

As for your notes, I'll do my best to make sure Jet plans better to not have things blow up in his face, and cause more injury if he fails next time.
Dranous
Dranous

Back to top Go down

Post by V.Carnage Sat Jul 28, 2018 2:42 am

Seeing as Judge A (Admin) doesn't seem to be coming back around to finish grading, I'll invoke my powers of Moderator to resolve this.
Upgrade Approved.
V.Carnage
V.Carnage

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down