Evolution City
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Totally not a Squirrel Girl
Sai Lent (Whisper) (Inactive) I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 08, 2019 9:22 am by Emerl

» Elemental Convergence: A Magical Meeting
Sai Lent (Whisper) (Inactive) I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 07, 2019 9:55 pm by Tsukami

» Personal Spear Phishing! (For Ping)
Sai Lent (Whisper) (Inactive) I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 28, 2019 7:43 pm by Ping

» Parkland Wonders
Sai Lent (Whisper) (Inactive) I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 02, 2019 9:55 am by Ember Vixenne

» Close Encounters of the Inkvisible Kind (Private with Vex)
Sai Lent (Whisper) (Inactive) I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 02, 2019 9:24 am by Inkling

» Abels SAFE exam
Sai Lent (Whisper) (Inactive) I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 18, 2019 2:18 pm by Abel/Cain

» Foggy Nights
Sai Lent (Whisper) (Inactive) I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 16, 2019 7:09 pm by V.Carnage

» Live News No More
Sai Lent (Whisper) (Inactive) I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 23, 2019 12:25 am by Beldyr

» Angelica Petrescu
Sai Lent (Whisper) (Inactive) I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 22, 2019 11:51 pm by V.Carnage

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Top posting users this week
No user

Top posting users this month
No user

Sai Lent (Whisper) (Inactive)

3 posters

Go down

Sai Lent (Whisper) (Inactive) Empty Sai Lent (Whisper) (Inactive)

Post by Silent Wed May 09, 2018 9:44 pm

Sai Lent (Whisper) (Inactive) 7743

General Information

Name: Sai Lent
Alias: Whisper
Gender/Sex: Male
Sexuality: Straight
Height: 6'6, 198 cm
Weight: 220 lbs, 99 kg

Behavioral Information

Alignment: Evil, Chaotic, Neutral
Personality: Sai is a firm believer that no one is invincible. A simple knife can be the undoing of king and commoner alike. As such, he trains and stands above others. He considers his mind and will to be the strongest weapons that he possesses. Sai is a firm hater of optimists, overall believing the world to be an evil place and not caring much for its rules. The strong take what they desire, and the weak must obey.

Dislikes: Funerals, flowers, naive heroes.

Background
Sai began life like many young people did, trying to do his best despite not being raised in the best of circumstances. At the age of 8, his father and mother were constantly fighting about the father's gun in the house. Along with this, the father continued to accuse Sai's mother of becoming addicted to various substances. One night, Sai's father took him to a basketball game and told his wife to "Get rid of all those drugs, or be gone by the time we get home". Upon returning though, someone had broken in to the house and held Sai's mother by the fair. It was her dealer, and she owed him a lot of money for purchased product. The father went for his gun which was in the safe. He was able to kill the dealer, but Sai's mother also was killed by an accidental shot.

It took years, but Sai's father was deemed unfit to be a father, leaving Sai in the care of foster parents. They didn't treat him poorly, but they weren't his real parents. Sai continued to grow up, having a hatred for many versions of the law. He lost his mother due to a wild criminal, and the law took away his father. Sai grew up with a twisted sense of morality, growing to appreciate organized crime and criminals that had a code. Over the years, he began to train. First things started small, robbing stores, extorting others, and many other activities. Sai always wanted more though, he wanted to show that he could take on real threats with just his own raw skill and strength. He made his way to Ruby City at the age of 19, ready to dedicate his life to the highest bidder.

After all, even heroes could be killed with the right weapon.

Superhuman Information

Power Holder?: No

Arsenal: Sai uses weapons from his personal armory to arm himself for battle. These weapons are an assortment of the weapons he's claimed or purchased over his criminal career. Every criminal starts small though, Sai begins his armory with only a 9 mm handgun and combat knife. Sai can only have one of these weapons equipped at a time, which must be mentioned in the first post Sai creates in a thread.
Silent
Silent

Back to top Go down

Sai Lent (Whisper) (Inactive) Empty Re: Sai Lent (Whisper) (Inactive)

Post by V.Carnage Wed May 09, 2018 11:16 pm

No basic power to look over.  History checks out.  

Approved

Welcome, our first non-super character of the new site!  Be careful out there, or maybe they should be careful of you.
V.Carnage
V.Carnage

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Wed May 09, 2018 11:18 pm

Note that you won't start with any weapons of value for the sake of participating in events or attempting a PK. Equipment is also a 'power', though you can still claim to not be a power holder. If you'd like I can PM you some details on that option, as it's still a prototype idea.

Admin
Admin

https://evolutioncity.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Fri May 11, 2018 11:34 pm

I have edited in his 'power'. This is a prototypical non-power power that I'm allowing him to playtest. Provided it doesn't get out of hand I may add this sort of thing to the system.

Admin
Admin

https://evolutioncity.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum