Evolution City
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Totally not a Squirrel Girl
Jeremy Flytende (Inactive) I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 08, 2019 9:22 am by Emerl

» Elemental Convergence: A Magical Meeting
Jeremy Flytende (Inactive) I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 07, 2019 9:55 pm by Tsukami

» Personal Spear Phishing! (For Ping)
Jeremy Flytende (Inactive) I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 28, 2019 7:43 pm by Ping

» Parkland Wonders
Jeremy Flytende (Inactive) I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 02, 2019 9:55 am by Ember Vixenne

» Close Encounters of the Inkvisible Kind (Private with Vex)
Jeremy Flytende (Inactive) I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 02, 2019 9:24 am by Inkling

» Abels SAFE exam
Jeremy Flytende (Inactive) I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 18, 2019 2:18 pm by Abel/Cain

» Foggy Nights
Jeremy Flytende (Inactive) I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 16, 2019 7:09 pm by V.Carnage

» Live News No More
Jeremy Flytende (Inactive) I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 23, 2019 12:25 am by Beldyr

» Angelica Petrescu
Jeremy Flytende (Inactive) I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 22, 2019 11:51 pm by V.Carnage

March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Top posting users this week
No user

Top posting users this month
No user

Jeremy Flytende (Inactive)

2 posters

Go down

Jeremy Flytende (Inactive) Empty Jeremy Flytende (Inactive)

Post by vating Tue May 08, 2018 10:53 pm

Jeremy Flytende (Inactive) 37187_1287033830

General Information

Name: Jeremy Flytende
Alias: Tidal
Gender/Sex: Male
Sexuality: heterosexual
Height: 5'6" or about 1.5 meters
Weight: 130 lb or about 59 kg

Behavioral Information

Alignment: Good ;; Neutral ;; Nice
Personality: Jeremy is a pretty calm kid, he doesn't jump to conclusions and is generally a thinker.  He is very much a introvert and often avoids the spotlight.  He's often working on some personal project or another.  Beyond that,  he hangs out at the beach or the pool whenever he isn't working on something, school or otherwise.

He generally enjoys hanging out with people who aren't total jerks all the time or who just seem like fun.  This can include any overall good people and some people who are kinda in between being nice or mean, just depends on how they act around him generally.  He definitely doesn't enjoy people who are overall jerks or just not gonna be friendly with people.  He isn't  afraid to get physical with people he doesn't like who get in his way too much either.

Dislikes: Waiting, Flamboyant people, jerks, mix the second and third and he's gonna punch something.

Background
Jeremy was born in Ruby City and lived there since his birth.  His early life mostly consisted of playing on the beach and messing around in the sand.  He always had this weird fascination with the water in the ocean, like he could inwardly feel it.  It drew him towards it very often and nothing could pull him away from these times.  This fascination led him to learning how to swim very quickly and early.  It just felt right.

As the years went on, he continued this routine of going and being entranced by the water.  Eventually, his parents needed him to focus on school, but couldn't get him to not got out  to the beach to relax and think on his own.  In the end, they compromised, they got him a pet turtle who could keep him company and give him something water themed for just his room.  Of course he accepted and finally started doing rather well, especially with how he was able to use the turtle and water to let his mind wander and dig for the information needed.

At the age of fourteen, shortly before the school year, Jeremy obtained a power, the ability to control water.  His weird fascination suddenly made a lot of sense as he could now casually manipulated it in so many ways.  He was just starting his first year at Alabaster High School and was rather excited to get started with it, especially with his newfound powers and taking the courses designed for superpowered students.

Superhuman Information

Power Holder?: Yes

Hydrokinesis: It is the ability to move about a hundred lbs (about 12 gallons) of water around at walking speed and change temperatures of water between freezing cold and boiling hot.  This is at it's most basic stage.

vating

Back to top Go down

Jeremy Flytende (Inactive) Empty Re: Jeremy Flytende (Inactive)

Post by V.Carnage Tue May 08, 2018 11:41 pm

Looks great! Expanded personality and backstory from pre-reset without changing his core character.  Power also matches previous rendition.  All checks out!

Transfer Approved

Looks like you had one skill point in him from before, so you can retake that approved upgrade if you wish and put that in your plotter.  It should just be in the grading request for 'A Grave Introduction', but if you have trouble finding it just PM me.
V.Carnage
V.Carnage

Back to top Go down