Countdown - Jet Timere

Go down

Countdown - Jet Timere

Post by Dranous on Tue May 08, 2018 6:34 pm

"Order is a lie."

I'm open to any ideas if anyone is interested in starting a thread with me.  Just shoot me a PM and I'll be happy to work out the details.  
Played by: Dranous
Chatango: VectraCarnage

Current Threads
None

Inactive Threads
None

Finished Threads
None

Friends
The Wicked Witch of the East (NPC)

Acquaintances
None

Enemies
Oz (NPC Organization)

Romance
None

Ambitions
Anarchy.  Chaos.  Destruction.  It is Jet's most sincere wish to show people the truths of the world.  There is no order.  There is no peace.  There is no safety.  It's all a lie, an illusion.  Soon, everyone will know.  No government or organization can hide it for much longer.  Not if he has anything to say about it.  

Powers
Basic Ability:  Time Bomb - Jet can set a time bomb on any inorganic solid matter he touches with his palm.  The bomb is undetectable except by abilities that specifically detect things.  The area of the object that explodes does not exceed the size of his palm.  The blast radius is 5 meters.  There can be 3 active time bombs at any given time.  Once set, they are given a specified time until they explode that cannot be less than his third post after placing it.  Time is set and cannot be altered without disarming it and resetting it.  Can be mentally disarmed at any time by Jet.
Dranous

View user profile

Back to top Go down