Evolution City
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Totally not a Squirrel Girl
Misfits and Hobbies - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 08, 2019 9:22 am by Emerl

» Elemental Convergence: A Magical Meeting
Misfits and Hobbies - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 07, 2019 9:55 pm by Tsukami

» Personal Spear Phishing! (For Ping)
Misfits and Hobbies - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 28, 2019 7:43 pm by Ping

» Parkland Wonders
Misfits and Hobbies - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 02, 2019 9:55 am by Ember Vixenne

» Close Encounters of the Inkvisible Kind (Private with Vex)
Misfits and Hobbies - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 02, 2019 9:24 am by Inkling

» Abels SAFE exam
Misfits and Hobbies - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 18, 2019 2:18 pm by Abel/Cain

» Foggy Nights
Misfits and Hobbies - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 16, 2019 7:09 pm by V.Carnage

» Live News No More
Misfits and Hobbies - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 23, 2019 12:25 am by Beldyr

» Angelica Petrescu
Misfits and Hobbies - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 22, 2019 11:51 pm by V.Carnage

March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Top posting users this week
No user

Top posting users this month
No user

Misfits and Hobbies

2 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Misfits and Hobbies - Page 2 Empty Re: Misfits and Hobbies

Post by Ray Easel Tue May 08, 2018 5:59 pm

"Ahhhh you have good taste" Ray said. He was very familiar with Eddie's Eats, he had eaten there numerous times and was a big fan of their varied burgers and varieties. At the mention of her power, Ray quickly moved his sleeve up and exposed his arm. "Come on now, I'm not too worried about it. Let's see"
Ray Easel
Ray Easel

Back to top Go down

Post by JollyLabyrinth Tue May 08, 2018 6:05 pm

Dolores sighed and grabbed his forearm softly with both of her hands. "Alright... Gonna be a two-part demonstration. First part..." She took a breath to calm herself, then harshly twisted each hand in an opposite direction, giving him a pretty nasty indian burn. She held onto his arm pretty tightly so he couldn't pull away, and she locked her grey eyes with his. "Part two." She took another breath, and after four seconds, Ray would feel the pain in his arm she had just inflicted starting to fade. Likewise, the side of her eye twitched as she felt an amplified version of the same pain appear on her arm. After a few seconds of siphoning out the pain, she released a tense breath, staggering back for a moment, rubbing her forearm. "Sorry about that. Just... Kinda hard to word exactly that. Besides, people ask for proof afterwards anyways." She took a few heavy breaths, rubbing her forearm; it wasn't an actual injury, so the pain would subside soon enough, but fuck if she wasn't feeling it now.
JollyLabyrinth
JollyLabyrinth

Back to top Go down

Post by Ray Easel Tue May 08, 2018 6:08 pm

"Ow!" Ray called out as he hadn't expected Dolores to be so thorough about her demonstration. He wiggled a bit in her grip as his body wanted to really just wretch in pain. However, as quickly as it began, the pain was subsiding. Watching Dolores, Ray watched with fascination as she took the pain away and applied it to herself. "Wow....that's incredible" Ray said quietly. "I've never seen anything like that"
Ray Easel
Ray Easel

Back to top Go down

Post by JollyLabyrinth Tue May 08, 2018 6:11 pm

She scoffed and nodded. "Not a lot of people have. And not a lot of people want to. I can do the same thing in reverse, and that's the part most people focus on. Part of the reason I haven't enrolled in that program yet; people already think I'm weird enough without knowing I have this..." She sighed, staring at some piece of trash on the ground. "'Sadist's power'." She mumbled this, clearly upset by the words.
JollyLabyrinth
JollyLabyrinth

Back to top Go down

Post by Ray Easel Tue May 08, 2018 6:15 pm

"I mean...last I checked a sadist enjoyed pain. You clearly don't, I know I don't" Ray pointed out. "I think that you'd do better in the program than you think" he added as they continued over to Eddie's. "look let's just relax, eat some food, and enjoy the time" he suggested. "No need to worry about how others look at us right?"
Ray Easel
Ray Easel

Back to top Go down

Post by JollyLabyrinth Tue May 08, 2018 6:19 pm

Dolores looked over at Ray and smiled weakly. "Yeah... Sounds good to me." She took a breath to calm down again, her smile going back to dreamy. "Thanks." She rubbed her forearm again; the pain was mostly gone now, thankfully. They arrived at Eddie's not long after that, and she walked straight up to the counter, ordering a burger, some of their famous seasoned fries, and a chocolate shake. She gave the cashier, a kindly old lady, a handful of bills, and slipped the change into the tip jar. She slid to the side to wait for her food and wait for Ray to order. Eyes closed, she breathed in the scent of the diner, absorbing the sounds. She loved it here.
JollyLabyrinth
JollyLabyrinth

Back to top Go down

Post by Ray Easel Tue May 08, 2018 6:24 pm

Ray was heading up, placing his order as well. He got a lovely barbecue bacon burger, seasoned tater tots, and a soda. Heading over to join Dolores, he leaned against the counter while waiting for their food. "So, you said you didn't like being associated with bad people. I believe you, but what were you doing out in the back alleys when you ran into me?"
Ray Easel
Ray Easel

Back to top Go down

Post by JollyLabyrinth Tue May 08, 2018 6:28 pm

Dolores shrugged. "I needed to take some of my oxy. And a minor pulling out some pills and chugging them in the middle of the street is the kinda thing that draws attention, y'know? Especially around here; I could either end up getting a very awkward conversation with a cop who thinks I'm a drug dealer or something, or have someone who the cop should be looking for jumping me for free pills." She sighed as their drinks were put on the counter next to them. She took a sip of her shake. "I've learned it's better to keep them private."
JollyLabyrinth
JollyLabyrinth

Back to top Go down

Post by Ray Easel Tue May 08, 2018 6:31 pm

"Guess that makes sense, didn't think about it that way" Ray admitted before downing a bit of his drink. It was fantastic, especially on a day as warm as this. "Does anyone at school know? If it's prescribed by a doctor, they need to allow you to take them right?"
Ray Easel
Ray Easel

Back to top Go down

Post by JollyLabyrinth Tue May 08, 2018 6:36 pm

"Yeah, the school cop knows, principal knows, and a few of my teachers know. And yeah, since it's prescribed they have to allow it, though they say I really shouldn't since it's one of the harder drugs. Still, sometimes things happen, y'know?" Their food came out at about this time, and she grinned. "But enough about that, y'know? Kind of a personal subject still." She grabbed her burger and took a big bite, taking a few seconds to simply enjoy her food. "So... Drama program, huh? What's it like back stage? I've seen a few of the productions and have always been curious."
JollyLabyrinth
JollyLabyrinth

Back to top Go down

Post by Ray Easel Tue May 08, 2018 6:40 pm

Ray just nodded and allowed the subject to be dropped. It really wasn't his issue to question or face further bring up. "Drama is interesting, it just depends on the kind of people you work with. A lot of them are just in it for fun, some take it really seriously though. We have a lot of talent though. Hey, if you ever wanted to learn more about drama we could always use more helpers. I could put in a good word with the department"
Ray Easel
Ray Easel

Back to top Go down

Post by JollyLabyrinth Tue May 08, 2018 6:44 pm

Dolores raised an eyebrow. "Huh... Sure. I've always been pretty good with my hands. Dad taught me how to use some power tools and stuff, so I could help build sets and stuff. Sure; let me know when I can help out and I'll be there." She took another bite of her burger and sighed happily. "I could always use another hobby."
JollyLabyrinth
JollyLabyrinth

Back to top Go down

Post by Ray Easel Tue May 08, 2018 6:50 pm

"Give never a few days and I'll see what I can do. I just gotta talk to the right people" Ray said before holding up hos glass for a little toast. "To surprise neetings, and the rewards they provide" Ray said before clapping his glass against Dolores'. This was now the start of an interesting relationship, and one Ray felt more comfortable with than he expected. Perhaps people weren't as bad as he thought.
Ray Easel
Ray Easel

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum