Evolution City
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Totally not a Squirrel Girl
 Mister Mercury ↔ Roy Wulf I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 08, 2019 9:22 am by Emerl

» Elemental Convergence: A Magical Meeting
 Mister Mercury ↔ Roy Wulf I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 07, 2019 9:55 pm by Tsukami

» Personal Spear Phishing! (For Ping)
 Mister Mercury ↔ Roy Wulf I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 28, 2019 7:43 pm by Ping

» Parkland Wonders
 Mister Mercury ↔ Roy Wulf I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 02, 2019 9:55 am by Ember Vixenne

» Close Encounters of the Inkvisible Kind (Private with Vex)
 Mister Mercury ↔ Roy Wulf I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 02, 2019 9:24 am by Inkling

» Abels SAFE exam
 Mister Mercury ↔ Roy Wulf I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 18, 2019 2:18 pm by Abel/Cain

» Foggy Nights
 Mister Mercury ↔ Roy Wulf I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 16, 2019 7:09 pm by V.Carnage

» Live News No More
 Mister Mercury ↔ Roy Wulf I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 23, 2019 12:25 am by Beldyr

» Angelica Petrescu
 Mister Mercury ↔ Roy Wulf I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 22, 2019 11:51 pm by V.Carnage

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Top posting users this week
No user

Top posting users this month
No user

Mister Mercury ↔ Roy Wulf

Go down

Mister Mercury ↔ Roy Wulf Empty Mister Mercury ↔ Roy Wulf

Post by Mercury Sat May 05, 2018 3:31 pm

Flexibility is the key to Strength.

While mean spirited, Roy is more into punishing bullies and fiends than saving the innocent, though if innocents are in enough trouble he'll break his mean facade and jump the the rescue. If you want Roy in one of your threads when he isn't busy with High School or finding something to do when now that he's been kicked out of all his after school clubs, PM me.

Current Thread(s)
Currently Free

Ambitions
Punishing jerks and assholes
Become a Professional Athlete
Make REAL friends

Theme
TBD

Power and Abilities

Pros
Can produce Quicksilver and create nearly any shape with it
Can re-absorb Quicksilver
An Athletic Savant

Cons
Can only produce a limited quantity of Quicksilver a day
Formed Quicksilver has the same attributes as copper
Immigrant with English as a third language

Friends
Diamante "Phalanx" Spata
Byron "Heat Haze" Kelvin
Aella "Storm Leopard" Faline

Contacts
Coale "Magical Spirit Star Ares" Valentine

Past Threads
Rumble in the Fireopal
The Samaritan Snare
SAFE Finals (Field Tests)
The After School Blues
An Unusual Enemy
Deep Reflections
Looking for Help...
Biting off more than... you know the rest

Upgrades/Edits

Subcutaneous Armor Here
Tensile Strength Here
Mercurial Balance Here
Bronze God Here
Iron Will Here

Power Plotter
-Quicksilver Capacity-
Currently Roy can produce:
3,840 Fluid Ounces
of Quicksilver a day

Acquired Powers

Subcutaneous Armor (Capacity Doubled)
A passive layer of liquid Quicksilver under Roy's skin, hardens in response to a blow taken to his torso or head (And later arms and legs as Roy has more Quicksilver available). This armor has 1/8"(inch) RHAe(Rolled Homogeneous Armor equivalent). Capable of stopping up to 750 ft/lb or  1025 joules of energy. (Essentially Some knives, one handed clubs, handguns up to 9mm)). Doubles Roy's capacity of Quicksilver over 24 hours.

Tensile Strength (Capacity Doubled)
A layer of liquid quicksilver over Roy's muscles and tendons, it hardens right when strength is needed using the flexion in the metal to provide increases instantaneous strength output or by remaining hardened, static lifting output. But not prolonged output, the flexion is only momentary and partly immobilizing when using the static lifting to bare a load. Roy can bound 3 meters (10ish feet) this way, obliterate cinder block with a single blow, or hold up 400 Kg (880 lbs). Doubles Roy's capacity of Quicksilver over 24 hours.

Mercurial Balance (Capacity Doubled)
The fluid in Roy's ears has been replaced with a smaller amount quicksilver, this gives Roy a superior sense of balance and equilibrium. Doubles Roy's capacity of Quicksilver over 24 hours.

Bronze God (Capacity Doubled)
After painfully cracking a few bones exercising Tensile Strength, Roy has added a hardened layer of quicksilver to his bones to increase their hardness. Doubles Roy's capacity of Quicksilver over 24 hours.

Iron Will (Capacity Doubled)
Solidified Quicksilver now takes on the Material Properties of Steel(or as desired Copper), including conductivity, weight, malleability and hardness. This retroactively effects Subcutaneous Armor (increasing the RHAe to 1/2" 3000 ft/lbs or 5000 Joules),  Tensile Strength(Roy is able to crush reinforced concrete, bound 6 meters 20ish feet, support 800kg or 1660 lbs in a static lift.), Bronze god(Increased the hardness of the bone coating to withstand usage of Tensile Strength), doubling their effects. Doubles Roy's capacity of Quicksilver over 24 hours.

Future Powers

Sweating Bullets (Capacity Doubled)
It's now easier for Roy to secrete Quicksilver from the rest of his skin, allowing him to produce Quicksilver anywhere on his body. Doubles Roy's capacity of Quicksilver over 24 hours.

Body Forge
With all the Quicksilver Roy can produce starting to become more than his original mass, it has become apparent that Roy's body can store and produce more than his actual mass, meaning that somewhere along the way Roy has developed an extra-dimensional space in his body in which to store more Quicksilver.

Lightning Reflexes (Capacity Doubled)
Roy's Nervous System has become coated in special superconductive liquid Quicksilver, this in turn has increased his reflexes to a super-human level. Doubles Roy's capacity of Quicksilver over 24 hours.

Mixed Martial Artist
After several grueling fights, Roy has realized that just dabbling in Capoeira and Brizillian Jujitsu, is no longer enough, and started to form his own fighting style out of the aforementioned and a mixture of Muy Thai, Kickboxing,  Eskrima, Aikido, Judo, Krav Maga, and Systema. Combining portions of these Martial Arts Roy has started to focus into his own acrobatic and effective unarmed, and light weapon style.

???
???

Sword Mastery
As he's seen a major increase in his ability to fight crime by learning different martial arts Roy has gone back to his roots and began studying Kenjutsu, in doing so he's branched out into different schools from Fencing, Dueling, Kendo and HEMA studying the common and uncommon sword techniques within, Roy's mastery comes based on experience and focus along with his enhanced strength dexterity and reaction speed, allowing him precise control, incredible power and blinding speed with a sword.
Mercury
Mercury

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum