Evolution City
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Totally not a Squirrel Girl
Exploding problems. I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 08, 2019 9:22 am by Emerl

» Elemental Convergence: A Magical Meeting
Exploding problems. I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 07, 2019 9:55 pm by Tsukami

» Personal Spear Phishing! (For Ping)
Exploding problems. I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 28, 2019 7:43 pm by Ping

» Parkland Wonders
Exploding problems. I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 02, 2019 9:55 am by Ember Vixenne

» Close Encounters of the Inkvisible Kind (Private with Vex)
Exploding problems. I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 02, 2019 9:24 am by Inkling

» Abels SAFE exam
Exploding problems. I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 18, 2019 2:18 pm by Abel/Cain

» Foggy Nights
Exploding problems. I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 16, 2019 7:09 pm by V.Carnage

» Live News No More
Exploding problems. I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 23, 2019 12:25 am by Beldyr

» Angelica Petrescu
Exploding problems. I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 22, 2019 11:51 pm by V.Carnage

March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Top posting users this week
No user

Top posting users this month
No user

Exploding problems.

2 posters

Go down

Exploding problems. Empty Exploding problems.

Post by Shideath Wed Jul 13, 2016 4:58 pm

"I can punch explosions, I punch explosions." the red head mumbled to himself as he stated out towards the coast, first day here, first day in ruby city due to blowing up his sand bag with a punch, that exploded. With a small sigh he slightly lowered his stance curling his knees up looking out towards the ocean. "Go check out around Agni, see what you can find. Yeah she knows exactly what she wanted me to do, clear my head." he once again spoke to himself giving another sigh. "I wonder what's going to happen, what this will give me, what will I get to do." he once again asked himself before looking at his hand clenching it in a fist. "Well, whatever it is head first is the way I'll go." he told himself, he felt crazy talking to himself on the beach but hey, he could now punch explosions.

Getting up he adjusted the stupidly long tie he always wore and started walking alongside the coast wondering what he could fine out here.
Shideath
Shideath

Back to top Go down

Exploding problems. Empty Re: Exploding problems.

Post by Admin Wed Jul 13, 2016 5:39 pm

Midsummer was always a scorcher, but today it was like the sun was a minute closer. The sands of the beach felt like hot coals, but this didn't prevent the tourism trade from raking in the fat stacks it always did. Many people were seen strewn about, baking on their blankets and beach towels, some sat and watched the ocean under a parasol, others took a nap whilst tanning their backs. But all were managing to tolerate this baking heat, almost uncharacteristically sweltering.

Perhaps it was because of the rolling waves, the soothing sea was mesmerizing to watch. It was a perfect day for surfing, since the waves were perfectly cresting. There were many who were surfing the waves, their skill somewhat disconcerting. This was Ruby City after all, some of those surfers gained their skill from their powers.

Exploding problems. MZLvgTD

That thought firmly implanted, there was a fellow at the Surf Store, a hole-in-the-beach-shack. You know this because he made a point to call out to you. "Yooooo! Young dude with the tie!" he would beckon you over, waving his arm with a half-sleeping gaze inherent to the type. He had a light skin tone, a toned but skinny body, wearing no top with a tribal tattoo covering the upper left part of his chest and a part of his shoulder. He had medium-length bleach blond hair, which he kept haphazardly tucked under a black beanie. Probably in his early twenties. One could presume the rest of his outfit consisted of swimming trunks, but he was sitting down so it wasn't visible.

"You look distraught my man! What's weighin' you down?" he would speak up to inquire, acting the part of some sort of 'friend to all' kind of fellow. He was probably bored off his rear end, considering he's working in a surf board rental place in a town where most people who know how to surf owned a surf board.

Admin
Admin

https://evolutioncity.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Shideath Wed Jul 13, 2016 6:02 pm

Agni wiped his forehead, it felt a lot hotter then he would of assumed it would be around this time, maybe coming to the beach with a full outfit wasn't the best idea, hindsight and all. Luckily he didn't wear his jacket. He glanced over at the sea noticing people riding the waves far out from shore, he couldn't help but wonder due to the nature of this town if some of those people surfing actually did it with talent and training, or if for some that was their ability. With that thought occupying him for now he faintly noticed the sound of someone calling over.

And since Agni was quite sure he was the only one who wore a tie half the size of his body he quickly assumed he was the dude with the tie. Glancing over he quickly decided he wasn't doing anything else and walked over to the person, that's when he made why he yelled clear. Agni didn't try to hide it so he did nothing but sigh and cross his arms.

"A few things really, just moved here almost out of the blue, so it's mostly because of that." Agni said with a sigh knowing that wasn't what was fully weighing him down, after all this was ruby city so powers were common around here. "And finding out now I can now punch explosions so I don't exactly know what I'll be doing with that for a while, feels dangerous ya know?" Agni said wondering why he was telling this guy that, maybe it was his tone of voice or just because he was the first to ask.
Shideath
Shideath

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Thu Jul 14, 2016 10:09 pm

The rays of the sun remained ever unforgiving on the way to him, heavy clothing on the beach was pretty much a terrible idea at all times. Nonetheless, this kind fellow at the surf store appeared to be the breath of fresh air that was sought in this journey. As the young dude with the tie approached and let fly what was troubling him, the surfer dude was leaning on the counter and listening. Understanding.

"Ah, moved into town recently and awakened to your powers huh? Yeah that makes a lot of sense," he would speak up. "But that does seem like it'd be a real downer, a radically destructive power like that just dropping into your hands out of the blue," he'd add with a slightly empathic tone of voice, sounding like he totally gets the kid and feels his pain. "Say, you wanna know what I like to do whenever I take a tumble down downer lane, my man?" he would ask, in that tone of voice that rather implied it wasn't totally a question. "I like to get myself a deck and flat-out chillax all up on the rolling tide, let the ocean rock me till the only blues I'm feelin' are the blue of the sky and sea, dude~" he'd continue, staring off into the sea behind his conversational partner.

He would get a sharpness in his eyes again as he refocused, and laughed a bit, "Hey now, I've got an idea! D'ya wanna take some surfing lessons? They're basically the only way I'm gonna get anything remotely close to business here haha! It'll be on me, little dude!"

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Shideath Thu Jul 14, 2016 10:44 pm

Agni gave a large stretch as he slightly pulled at the long collar of his shirt, man it was beating down today. He was glad he wasn't wearing his normal outfit again, but really he shouldn't of brought his casual clothes to this place, it wasn't the best idea that he could have and his tie wasn't the best thing to add. He heard the man sum up what had happened and gave a sigh. "Yeah." he agreed, scared his sister and mother half to death, they thought he was just around blowing stuff up like a angsty teen.

He refocused right on him when he asked something, he got the feeling it wasn't fully a question and it didn't take anything for him to tell Agni what he wanted to do. Looking out at the ocean he thought about it for a second, that sounded like it could be nice, aside from fighting and cooking he hadnt learned much else, plus he had a lot of time to kill and he was supposed to be clearing his head.

"Well if it's alright then sure, I'll take you up on that offer." he said shrugging his arms with a small smile. "Oh, my name's Agni by the way, nice to meet you." he added recalling he didn't introduce himself.
Shideath
Shideath

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Sun Jul 17, 2016 6:36 pm

The kind fellow at the surf shop's expression would lighten up, he cracked a solid toothy smile. "Right on, dude! Hang on while I grab you a board. I'll be right out," he'd say, seeming pretty stoked about the whole deal. He must have been dreadfully bored to just hand out a surfing lesson free of charge for the sake of doing something. As he got up off of his stool and began to head into the back, he would turn a sign that had said 'Open' such that the opposite side was showing, saying 'On Break'.

It would be about a minute before he would come out with a pair of surfboards, both starkly different. One was blue, with a single black stripe going down it about a quarter of the way from what was currently the left side. The other one appeared to be graffiti'd upon with a very flashy design on it, a whole lot going on with it, too much to take in at a glance. Furthermore, it wouldn't take much effort to notice that the rest of his outfit was, in fact, a pair of blue jeans.

The surfer dude would pass the more bland deck over to his new disciple, in a casual mannerism, saying in a teachery-but-altogether-still-surfery mannerism, "Alright dude, let's get started. I'm Lars, and I'll be the acting captain of our lax and educational cruise atop Poseidon's front doorstep, my man." What proceeded thereafter was quite educational, and where Agni would need assistance comprehending flow and balance synchronicity, Lars seemed pretty intent on helping him learn to stand upright on the board while waves moved beneath him.

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Shideath Sun Jul 17, 2016 11:51 pm

Agni gave a small nod to the man as he went on to do what he normally did when he trained, and while this wasn't the training he was used to being far more laxed or so it seemed he still needed to learn a thing or two before he was actually good, who knows maybe he could show his little sis a thing or two once this was done. While the man went to gather something Agni quickly undid the metal on his wrists before taking his gloves off figuring he wouldn't need them, stuffing them in his pocket on his left.

He then undid the large tie around his neck before wrapping it around his head as a sort of headband, the large part hung off the back of his head loosely moving in the wind. And while Agni wasn't wearing normal attire for this he still just didn't want to lose sight of his tie or gloves, his mother would kill him should he lose either. Not like they sell giant ties on any corner market.

That took a minute in which Agni noticed Lars had come back holding two different boards, vastly different. While blue was never his go to color as could be told by his hair and tie he still took it figuring he shouldn't be picky about what he's using. "Alright then Captain, show me what you got." Agni said pretty enthusiastic about this whole thing, from then on he would follow what Lars was saying, within reason of course.
Shideath
Shideath

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Mon Jul 18, 2016 9:05 pm

The two burnt about an hour of daylight laying down a decent core foundation for standing on the board. By the next point of particular interest, Lars had actually managed to explain the whole concept pretty well, and all that really remained was maintaining balance whilst a wave was going underfoot. But everything finally turned on its head whenever a pretty large wave formed, and knocked Agni and Lars both off their boards.

Not more than a few seconds later did a pair of sharks begin circling the two of them. The wave had knocked them both in to the undertow for a few moments. Lars would regain his balance underwater and alter his positioning. Swiftly, he would reach over and get Agni as well, helping him to the surface. The shallows were probably no more than 30 feet away, which meant they may have had a chance if they made a bee-line for the shore.

"Come on, dude, we don't have to swim far to leave their territory!" Lars would explain, hoping to get Agni's mindset into gear. He'd tug on his shoulder for a moment to point him in the right direction, as the sharks would let their fins surface in stereotypical fashion.

After that, the surfer dude would begin swimming towards shore, getting away from the situation gone south.

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Shideath Mon Jul 18, 2016 9:10 pm

Well that was going well, and now it was not going to well as a large wave quickly knocked the novice surfer off his board and into the water, luckily swimming was something that was easy enough for the teen to pull off as he was pulled up the the surface and managed to regain his composure pretty quickly, years of combat paid off.

Agni slowly let his hand touch the tie on his head before smiling that it was safe before quickly swimming after Lars making a bee-line towards the shore, he didn't know much about sharks so he just listened to Lars on this one.
Shideath
Shideath

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum